The Online Facilitation System for Students of Bihar is ready to start the Bihar 11th Class Admission 2023 process. All the students of the state who have completed class 10th and wants to take admission to class 11th are eligible to fill out the Admission forms for Bihar 11th Standard. The application form will be released online on the official portal of the Online Facilitation System for Students. The board release the Bihar Board 11th Admission Forms on 17th May 2023. The officials have also informed the students regarding the Bihar Inter Admission 2023 Notification through newspaper posts. Start to read this article for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission application process and more. Check our website daily for regular and helpful updates.
Bihar 11th Class Admission 2023
The officials have launched this portal in order to keep the record and make the Online application process for Bihar Intermediate Admission easy. To take admission to class 11th, students will have to fill out the application form and choose the subjects which they want to study. The authority released the application dates along with other information on the portal. Through the article, you will get information regarding Inter admission like application dates, the application process, etc. So, you are advised to read the article till the end. We have also prepared a list of courses that are available to students who are getting ready for class 11th admission.
OFSS Inter Admission 2023: Highlights
|Bihar 11th Class Admission
|Bihar School Examination Board
|Name of the System
|Online Facilitation System for Students
|Application Form Availability Date
|17th May 2023
|1st to 7th June 2023
BSEB Class 11th Admission Notification
Before releasing the application form to take admission in inter-class, the officials released the notification. The notification includes all the information regarding the application like its important dates, and the application process. Aspirants are instructed to read the admission notification carefully before applying for admission. The officials have not given any updates related to the notification as of now but it is expected to be released soon.
Bihar Inter Class Admission Schedule
|14th May 2023
|Commencement of application process
|17th May 2023
|Last date to submit the application form
|26th May 2023
Bihar 11th Class Admission Eligibility Criteria
All the students who want to fill out the application form will first have to go through the eligibility criteria. The officials have set the eligibility criteria for all the students who want to take admission. Students who will meet the eligibility criteria given below will be eligible to fill out the form. So the criteria are that the students must have passed class 10th from a recognized board like CBSE, Bihar Board, ICSE, etc. The result of such board are already out, students who sat in the Bihar Board 10th Compartment Exam Result 2023 can also apply for admission.
OFSS Inter Application Fees
Aspirants will have to submit the fee while filling out the application form. The application form will proceed further only when you will submit the fee. Without submitting the fee, the process will not proceed further. So the application fee (category-wise) is given below:
Procedure to fill out the OFSS Inter Application Form
As you guys know that the application form will be filled out online and most of you probably will not have an idea of the procedure to fill out the application form. In order to solve your problem, we have prepared this paragraph. Here you will come across the simple steps through which you will be able to fill out the application form easily:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Online Facilitation System for Students of Bihar i.e., https://ofssbihar.in/.
- The home page will appear on the screen. There you will have to find the link to the Common Application Form.
- After finding the link, click on it and the new page will appear on the screen.
- There you will see the instructions for filling out the application form.
- Read all the available instructions carefully, tap on the declaration form stating that you have read all the instructions, and then click on proceed option.
- And after a few seconds, the application form will appear on the device.
- Now start filling out the required details carefully. You will be asked to enter information like name, date of birth, class 10th score, etc.
- After entering all the details, upload the documents asked for in the form.
- Now starts choosing the school to which you want to take admission according to your preference.
- After completing all of the above-mentioned steps, preview your application form and make changes if you want.
- Now submit the form and move forward with the application to make payment.
- Choose your payment gateway and pay the fee.
- Lastly, submit the form, download it and also take a printout of the application for future use.
Required Documents while filling out the form
All the aspirants will have to upload some documents while filling out the form. All the documents will be necessary so make sure to carry the below-mentioned document while applying for admission. Applicants are also informed that the scanned image of the required documents should be clear and every detail printed on it should be visible. If the image will be blurred then it might result in the rejection of the application form. Following is the list of the required documents:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Caste certificate
Bihar 11th Class Admission Process
The admission will commence with the publication of the notification where the officials will mention all the important details regarding the application. Then the application form will be released, all the interested students will fill out the application form. After the completion of the application process, the officials will evaluate all the received applications and then they will prepare the merit by considering all the related factors. The authority will probably release 3 merit lists. Candidates who will get their names on the merit list will have to report to the allotted school with the required documents and complete the admission process.