Bihar Apna Khata: Every state neven leave a chance to give the best facilities to their localities and make them learn about current affairs related to any field. The government of Bihar recently launched the Bihar Apna Khata portal land.bihar.gov.in in which state people will be able to collect information such as the Bhulekh Map, Khasra Number, Jamabandi, and Khatauni Khata by sitting at their home only. The main motive of the state government to launch this portal is to convince people to adopt the digitalization process. More details about the Bihar Apna Khata (बिहार अपना खाता) can be read in the following sections.
Bihar Apna Khata
The Revenue and Land Reforms portal was created by the state government under the Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department whose main aim is to share details about the land available in the state through online mediums. The portal will cover the whole state and the land records will be saved in the computer data which will improve the level of transparency in the department’s work. Other materials connected with the Bihar Apna Khata such as an overview, benefits, purpose and Bihar Apna Khata application process can be consumed from this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Bihar Land Records: An Overview
|Portal Name||Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms portal (BRLR)|
|Department||Revenue and Land Reforms Department|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Benefits||to get details about land records|
|Official Website||land.bihar.gov.in & biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in|
Benefits of Bihar Land, Bhulekh Portal
Every portal has its own benefits due to which they attract the people and the benefits provided by the portal for the users can be seen from the following list:
- With the help of this portal, the user doesn’t have to circumambulate at various offices that come under the Revenue and Land Reforms Department.
- The portal will share updated and detailed information covering the whole state and the user will also get to know about the various land schemes of the state.
- By going through the portal, people will get the correct information that will reduce the cases f fraud and cheating by fraudsters.
- The details about the Bhulekh Map, Khasra Number, and Jamabandi can be downloaded from the official portal and people don’t have to bribe anyone to get information from the patwari of their area.
- By going through the portal, an individual can get information about the real owner of the land.
- Other than this portal, the officials has also prepared another website dlrs.bihar.gov.in which will contain the information related to the survey will be available.
Services provided by the Bihar Apna Khata portal
The list of various services that will be provided from the Bihar Apna Khata portal are shared below:
- View Account.
- Register Jamabandi.
- Land Records.
- LPC Registration.
- LPC Application Status.
Eligibility Criteria for Portal registration (बिहार अपना खाता रजिस्ट्रेशन)
|(a) The applicant should be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of the state.|
|(b) He/She must be an owner of the land and shouldn’t have it on lease.|
Steps to check Bihar Apna Khata Records
- Move to BRLR’s portal land.bihar.gov.in.
- On the map of the Bihar state, the list of various districts will be available now choose any one district whose details you want to check.
- After choosing the district, a new web page will get and then choose the zone of that district.
- You will be connected to a new web page, inside which the details of land records will be available.
- Select the pointers asked and after completing them, tap on the ‘Account Search’ box available on the left side of the page.
- The details about your land available in that specific zone will be appearing on your device screen.
How to view the Jamabandi registration (जमाबंदी रजिस्ट्रेशन) process?
- Visit the Bihar Government Revenue and Land Reforms Department’s website biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘View Jamabandi Register’ box and you will be redirected to a new web page.
- On that page, enter your District name, Zonal name, Light name, and choose the option through which you want to check the details.
- Submit the mathematical answer asked on the page and then tap on the ‘Search’ box.
- Hold on for new minutes and a web page and the notification about your Jamabandi registration will be done.
Steps to check Apna Khata Bhu naksha
- Start the process by going to the Bihar Bhu naksha website bhunaksha.bihar.gov.in and select the particulars asked on the left side of the page under the section of ‘Menu’.
- After selecting them the art and details of the plot chosen by you with be available on the screen.
- Save the image by right click on the mouse and then on ‘Save Image’ in the jpeg/png file.
How to apply online for Bihar LPC?
- Go to BRLR’s official website biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in.
- Now click on ‘Apply Online LPC’.
- On the right side of the page, the option of ‘Registration’ will be available.
- On the User Registration page, enter the details asked and then click on the ‘Register Now’.
- The pop-up notification about the successful registration will get visible on your screen.
- At last, you will be given a temporary email id & password via which you can log in.
Login process for Bihar LPC
- On the Bihar LPC’s registration page, enter the login credentials given to you at the time of registration.
- Submit the Email id, Password & Captcha Code then press the ‘Login’ button.
- Now check the details related to Bihar LPC or download the file in the pdf file (if given).
Track Bihar LPC Application
- Select the box of ‘View LPC Application Status’ available on BRLR’s portal.
- On the new web page, fill up the empty sections and then click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The new page will be providing the status of your submitted Bihar LPC application form.
- Add the page into the Bookmark tab to check the latest updates regarding the status.
Procedure of filling the rejected application form
- Visit the Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department’s main website parimarjan.bihar.gov.in.
- Tick on the ‘Apply Online Filling Rejection’ option.
- On the right side of the page, note down the details asked inside the blank sections.
- Then select the option ‘Log In’ and your application form will be available in front of you.
- After submitting the details asked on the new page, tap on the ‘Register Boat’ and you are able to apply for rejected online process.
Application rejection login procedure
- Besides the option of ‘Apply Online Filling Rejection’, the box of ‘View Filling Rejection Application Status’ box.
- On the new page, enter the district name, zone name, financial year, case number/deed number/registration year.
- After completing the submission of the above-given details, tap on the ‘Search’ box and start the application rejection login procedure.
- Make sure that you follow the login process step wise and very carefully.
How to download Bihar Apna Khata rejection form (रिजेक्शन फॉर्म)
- Move to Bihar Revenue & land Reforms Department portal and select the option ‘Form of rejection filled with registration’ will be given.
- The pdf file of the registration form will get open and then click on the ‘Download’ option.
- In this way, you will be able to download the soft copy of the rejection form.
- Take out the printout of the registration form, fill in the details asked inside the form and submit it to the nearest Bihar Apna Khata service centre.
To download the Rejection Form: Click Here
How to get information bout Bihar land rent?
- Select the option of ‘land rent’ mentioned on the BRLR page.
- The two options will be given to you: Failed Transaction Status & Pay Online Lagaan.
- Choose any one of the options as per your choice.
- After choosing the option, submit the required details asked on the page and tick on the ‘Submit’ option.
- By following the above steps, you will be able to get information about land rent.
Step to modify Bihar Apna Khata application form
- On the main page of the Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms page biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in.
- Choose the option of ‘Modification’ and choose the option of ‘Application Format’.
- The list of various forms page will be available on a new page.
- Select the form in which you want to do the editing and then download it.
- Once the form will be downloaded, note down the details and submit it to the nearest official centre.
How to download Bihar Apna Khata mobile app?
With the help of the following steps, you can download the Bihar Apna Khata application on your mobile phones:
- Open the Google Play Store/Apple Stor on your mobile phone.
- On the search box of the app, type ‘Bihar Bhulekh-Khataunki Nakal’.
- Then tick on the ‘Install’ box and wait till the installation of the app is completed.
- After the installation, the app will be available on your mobile phone.
- Open it and start the registration/login procedure.
- Now you will be able to collect information from your phone also.