Bihar B.Ed 2022 Application with Late Fee: The authorities have started accepting the application form for Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2022. All the applicants who want to apply for the course can now do it online but the last date to fill out the application form has gone. Applicants who were not able to fill out the Bihar B.Ed CET application form in the due time can still fill out the form by paying the late fees. The last date to fill out the Bihar application form was 17th May 2022. Now, the authority will start accepting the application with a late fee on 18th May 2022. The application form is available online on the official portal of LNMU B.Ed CET. Go through the below article to get the latest update on the Bihar B.Ed 2022 Application with Late Fee.
Bihar B.Ed 2022 Application with Late Fee
The officials are conducting the examination for the 2022-23 session. All the applicants who want to get admission at B.Ed at various colleges affiliated with LMNU, Bihar can apply. Aspirants will have to fill out the application form online only. There is no other mode to fill out the form. The last date to apply for B.Ed with a late fee is 21st May 2022. After that, no application will be entertained by the officials under any circumstances. Before applying for the CET, applicants must check the eligibility criteria to make sure that they are eligible to apply. Through the article, you will get information related to the Bihar B.Ed like the process to apply, important dates, late fees, and other things.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
LNMU Bihar B.Ed Application 2022: Highlights
|Name of the University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Name of the Test||Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test|
|Offered Course||Bachelor in Education|
|Academic Session||2022-23 Session|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available|
|Availability Mode of the Form||Online Mode|
|Examination Date||23rd June 2022|
बिहार B.Ed CET 2022 Schedule
|Starting of Application Process||25th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||17th May 2022|
|Submission of Application Form (With late fee)||18th May 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (With late fee)||21st May 2022|
|Editing in the Application Form||22 to 24 May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||9th June 2022|
|Examination Date||23rd June 2022|
www.biharcetbed-lnmu.in Application Fees 2022
Al the applicants who want to apply for the course will have to fill out the form and submit the fees along with it. The payment can be done via various payment gateways like credit card/ debit card/ UPI. Without paying the fee, the application process will not proceed further. So all the applicants who are filling the form after 17th May 2022 will have to pay 500 rupees as the late fee along with the application fee while filling out the form. Given below is the application fee (category-wise):
|EBC/ BC/ EWS/ Women/ Differently Abled||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500/-|
How to Fill Out Bihar B.Ed 2022 Application with Late Fee?
Applicants who want to apply for the course can now do it by saying the late fee. Following are the steps through which you can apply for the course:
- Visit the official portal of Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 i.e., https://biharcetbed-lnmu.in/
- The home will appear on the screen. There you will have to click on the option of Login.
- A new page will get open on the device. Tap on the option of new registration available under applicant login.
- Now start filling out all the required details on the new page and tap on the Signup option.
- The popup box will appear with the registration details, click on confirm.
- Now click on the activate account and enter the code on the blank space available for it.
- After that log in with the username and password and click on the My Application option on the dashboard.
- After that enter all the required details carefully and tap os save and proceed.
- Afterwards, upload the required documents and enter all the remaining asked details carefully.
- Now preview the application form and proceed to payment.
- Enter all the required details and submit the application fee along with a late fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Finally submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Documents To Upload In B.Ed CET Application Form
Given below is the list of the documents that the applicants will have to upload while filling out the form:
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Signature of the Applicant
- Secondary Marksheet
- Higher Secondary Marksheet
- Final Year Graduation Marksheet
- Final Year Post Graduation Marksheet