Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration: For admission of candidates to 2-year B.Ed and Shiksha Shastri Programs, the common entrance test will take place on 8 April 2023. The applicants who are willing to take part in this entrance test will need to register for it from 20 February 2023 to 15 March 2023. The applicants can opt for Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration only on the website specified for the entrance test which is biharcetbed-lnmu.in. Furthermore, before applying for the entrance test, it is also compulsory for the applicants to find out if they are eligible or not. All the applicants who are interested in applying for the Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 can check out this article for relevant information.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration
For the combined entrance test, a prospectus is also present on its official website. Therefore, going through this prospectus prior to registering for the Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2023 is compulsory for the applicants. The link to the pdf of Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration will be available at the end of this article. Additionally, all the crucial details that are a part of this prospectus are shared by us throughout this article.
Candidates can submit applications with late fees up to 20th March 2023
बिहार बीएड संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा 2023: Highlights
|The topic of Discussion
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration
|2-year B.ED and Shiksha Shastri Programme
|Nodal University: Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
|Required Educational Qualification
|Mode of Registration
|Status of Availability of Application Form
|Mode of Payment for Examination Fee
|Mode of the Entrance Examination
|Maximum Marks in the Entrance Examination
|Bihar B.Ed CET Official Website
B.Ed Bihar Combined Entrance Test 2023: Important Dates
All the details regarding the B.Ed Bihar Combined Entrance Test 2023 are encapsulated in the following table. All the applicants must take part in the relevant entrance test-related event according to these dates.
|Start date of the Online Application Process
|20 February 2023
|Final date to submit the Online Application Form
|15 March 2023
|Dates for Modification in the Application Form and Submission with Late Fee
|16 to 20 March 2023
|Online Availability of the Admit Card
|From 30 March 2023 onwards
|Date of the Entrance Test
|8 April 2023 i.e. Saturday
Bihar B.Ed CET Eligibility 2023
Since the entrance test is for Two-year B.Ed and Shiksha Shastri Program, the eligibility criteria for both academic programs vary accordingly. To indicate the Bihar B.Ed CET Eligibility 2023 for both programs, we are preparing a table below. The applicants who are applying for the CET must check their eligibility for the educational program they are interested in.
|Name of the Academic Program
|Two-year B.Ed. Programme (CET-B.Ed.)
|The applicants must have pursued Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the subjects Science/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce and attained 50% marks OR;
The applicants must have pursued a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology (with a specialisation in the subjects of Science and Mathematics) and scored 55% marks
|Shiksha Shastri Programme (CET for Shiksha-Shastri)
|The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Sanskrit with 50% marks and also a Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ Acharaya in Traditional Sanskrit/ Archarya with 50% marks.
The applicants must possess a Sharstri B.A. degree (which has Sanskrit as a Subject) with 50% marks (two-year course) and passed Acharya/ MA (Sanskrit) first-year (bridge course).
All of the documents in the following list are required to be uploaded by the applicants in the Bihar CET B.Ed Application Form 2023. The applicants must necessarily upload all of these documents in the application form as per the given guidelines.
- A Passport-size Photograph
- Applicants’ Two Signatures (English and Hindi)
- Educational Qualification Certificates (Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Master’s, etc)
- A Caste/ Category Certificate for applicants seeking reservation
Steps For Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration
To register for the entrance test, the applicants can take the help of the steps mentioned below. Before beginning this registration process, the applicants have to make sure that they meet all the criteria for the entrance test.
- Through the URL https://biharcetbed-lnmu.in/, the aspirants first have to enter the homepage of the website for the entrance test.
- On the homepage, firstly, the applicants will have to select the suitable option for Online Registration.
- This option will take the applicants to the application page. Here, the applicants will need to click on the link for New Registration.
- Now, the applicants will see the Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration Form Form on their screens.
- This registration form must be fully filled out by the applicants to create their login credentials.
- After this, by using these login credentials on the login page, the applicants have to open the application form for them.
- In the application form, the applicants first need to enter their personal details and upload their photographs and signatures.
- Afterwards, the applicants will provide their educational qualifications-related details in the application form and upload other documents.
- Now, before moving to the next step, the applicants must make sure all the information in the application form is correctly entered.
- Once the applicants are done checking the application form, they can make the payment of the examination fee.
- As soon as the applicants successfully pay the examination fee, the application process will be concluded.
- Now, the applicants can submit the application form and take its printout for exam-related activities.
Entrance Test Fee
The authority will not accept any application form for the entrance test without the payment of the entrance test fee. The Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test Fee 2023 can only be paid by the applicants with the help of the provided online payment methods before the given deadline. Furthermore, the entrance test fee prescribed by the authority varies for different categories. To know the details regarding this, check out the following table.
|Entrance Test Fee
|General/ UR Applicants
|Differently-abled/ EBC/ BC/ Women/ EWS Applicants
|SC and ST Applicants
Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2023
The combined entrance test for the given academic programs will have 120 questions from 5 distinct subjects. This examination will be conducted at several examination centres across the state. The details of the pattern of the biharcetbed-lnmu.in Combined Entrance Test 2023 are in the table given below.
|Name of the Subject
|Number of Questions
|General English Comprehension (For B.Ed)/ General Sanskrit Comprehension (For Shiksha Shastri Course)
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration
|For More Information Check Out
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration Prospectus
Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Registration Guidelines
|Follow For the Latest Updates
|Bihar NEWS Homepage
When can the applicants download the admit card for Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2023?
The admit card for the entrance test will be available online from 30 March 2023 onwards.
Can applicants pay the entrance test fee through a DD or Challan?
No, the applicants can only make payment of the application fee through the given online payment methods.
Is there a negative marking in Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 for wrong answers?
No, there is no negative marking for wrong answers in the entrance test.
Can applicants edit the Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form 2023 after its submission?
Yes, the applicants can edit the application form through the window provided on the website for the entrance test from 16 to 20 March 2023.