Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers: The Lalit Narayana Mithila University is all set to conduct the examination in June 2022. As the examination date is getting near day by day, all the students are getting nervous. They are studying very hard to be able to clear the exam but just reading the syllabus is not enough. Applicants must know the pattern of the Common Entrance Test. So to help students with their examinations, we have collected the Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers. Go through the article to get the full information regarding it.
Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year’s question paper will be very helpful for the candidates. As they will get an idea of the pattern of exams. All the aspirants who are going to apply for the Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test must read the article thoroughly. Through the article, we have provided information like the previous year’s question paper, answer keys, benefits of question papers, etc.
LNMU B.ED CET Question Papers: An Overview
|Name of the Examination||B.Ed Common Entrance Test|
|Article Name||Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers|
|Conducting Authority||Lalit Narayana Mithila University|
|Examination Date||23rd June 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Appearing candidates for the exam|
|Examination Level||State Level|
How to use past question papers?
The question will be occurring in many people’s minds that how to use these question papers. We have jotted down some of the uses of the question papers below:
- Try to solve the papers to check your performance.
- Check the repetition of the questions in previous year’s papers.
- Note down the time of finishing the paper.
- Check which part of the syllabus has more questions and try to give more attention to that part.
- Check the marks you are getting.
Benefits of Previous Year’s Question Papers
The question papers help the candidates in various ways. Below we have collected some of its major benefits:
- Applicants will get an idea of the pattern of the examination.
- Candidates will understand the important parts that he has to cover in the syllabus.
- Aspirants will get the idea of which question may come this year because of the repetition of the questions in the previous exam.
- Candidates can plan their examination like which part needs more time and which part is less important.
- They will understand the marking scheme also.
Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers Pdf with answers
|Year||Set||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|2021||A||Click Here||Click Here|
|2020||D||Click Here||Click Here|
Bihar B.ED CET Exam Pattern
- There will be a total of 120 questions in the examination paper.
- There will be 4 sets of papers in the exam.
- The examination will be for 2 hours.
- The question paper will be divided into 5 sections.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
The exam pattern provided above in the article is based on the previous year’s paper. if there will be any changes in the upcoming exam pattern then we will update you.
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|