BPSC is inviting online applications for the Bihar BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023 of 346 posts in different departments. The applicants can submit their online applications for the posts of their choice from 15th July to 7th August 2023. Out of the received online applications, the authority will select the ones that will be part of the Bihar BPSC 69th Recruitment Process 2023. The applicants must note that after the online application deadline, the authority will not accept any applications. The applicants who wish to be a part of the Bihar BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023 must go through this article. Here we will provide them with ample information that will be helpful for you.
Bihar BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023
There are some eligibility criteria for different posts in different departments of the BPSC. Only those applicants can apply for the respective posts who fulfil the eligibility criteria associated with it. We will discuss the eligibility criteria for Bihar PSC 69th Recruitment 2023 and the online application process throughout this article. Additionally, we have also shared the link to the Bihar BPSC 69th Notification 2023 PDF that the authority has released for applicants. So, the applicants must make sure they stay with us until the very end of this article.
बिहार बीपीएससी 68वीं भर्ती 2023 Highlights
|Category of the Article
|Concerned recruitment process
|BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023
|Name of the conducting authority
|Bihar Public Service Commission
|Mode of the application process
|Availability date of the online application form
|15th July 2023
|Deadline for the submission of the online application form
|7th August 2023
|Application fee amount
|UR (Males) – Rs. 600/-
Others – Rs. 150/-
|Through an examination
|BPSC official website
BPSC 69th Recruitment Salary 2023
According to the different posts in different departments of BPSC, the pay level for the selected application is Level 7 and Level 9. The selected applicants will be paid according to the pay level for that post. The complete details for the in-hand BPSC 69th Recruitment Salary 2023 will be shared with the applicants after their final recruitment.
Bihar BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The authority will recruit applicants who fulfil the minimum requirements in age limit and educational qualifications. We are mentioning the information regarding all of these BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria below.
- According to their date of birth on the 10th certificate, as on 1 August 2023, the applicant’s minimum age for different posts in the notification must be 20, 21, and 22 years.
- Whereas, the maximum age for the UR male candidates is – 37 years
- For UR (female), BC, and EBC – 40 years
- and for SC/ST – 42 years.
- For every post except District Fire Officer, the applicants must possess a graduation certificate from a certified institution.
- For the District Fire Officer post, the applicants must have a graduation certificate in the Science stream or a Graduation in Fire Engineering or Engineering Graduate certificate in Mechanical/Automobile subject.
Relaxation in Upper Age
The authority offers relaxation in the defined maximum age for the applicants who are a part of special categories. The details regarding the age relaxation for these applicants with respect to their categories are as follows:
|Upper Age Relaxation
|ESM (Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms)
|ESM (Officers and Commissioned Officers)
bpsc.bih.nic.in 69th Recruitment 2023 Online Application Process
Once declared eligible for the post, the applicants can proceed to fill out the 69th BPSC Application Form 2023. To fill out this application form, we are sharing all the steps the applicants have to follow below:
- For the first step of the application process, the applicants must open the homepage of the website of BPSC through the URL: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- As the applicants reach the homepage, they will find a relevant link for the online application form for BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023.
- Using that link, the applicants will need to enter the recruitment portal of the authority.
- Now with the help of the registration option, the applicants must proceed with the registration for the application process.
- During the registration, the applicants must carefully check the marked spaces and accordingly enter their details in them.
- Once the registration is complete, the applicants will successfully create their login details.
- By using these log in details, the applicants must go ahead with the rest of the online application process.
- For this, the applicants need to fill in the relevant information in the application form accurately.
- Moreover, the applicants must also upload all the necessary documents.
- After the applicants have completed all of these processes, they must thoroughly review the entirety of their online application form.
- Now, the applicants can proceed to the final step of the application process which is the application fee payment.
- From the given payment methods, the applicants need to pay the application fee for their application forms.
- As soon as the applicants submit the application fee, they can submit the application form.
- After the application form is successfully submitted, the applicants must obtain its hard copy.
It is compulsory for the applicants to pay the Bihar PSC 69th Recruitment Application Fee 2023. The application process is completed only after the application fee submission. This application fee differs for different categories. The information for the application fee for different category applicants is below. The applicants must pay this application through the given online payment methods.
|SC/ST and Females of Bihar
|Physically Challenged Applicants (40% or more)
For the different posts in different departments, the authority conducts a pre-exam, main exam, and character exam. These Bihar BPSC 69th Selection Process 2023 rounds are exclusively for the applicants whose online applications will be accepted by the authority. All the useful information for this selection process will be shared on our portal. So, all the applicants must be regularly connected to us.
|Apply Online On
|Bihar BPSC 69th Application Form 2023
|Find More Infomation On
|Bihar BPSC 69th Notification 2023
|Follow For Latest Updates
|Bihar NEWS Homepage
Will the authority let applicants submit offline applications for BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023?
No, the authority will only let the applicants submit online applications on its portal for the recruitment process.
Will all the applicants who submit their online applications get to be a part of the Bihar BPSC 69th Selection Process 2023?
Only those applicants whose applications will be accepted by the authority will take part in the selection process for recruitment.
When can applicants appear for the preliminary exam for the first round of the selection process in the recruitment?
The authority will timely share the information for the dates of the preliminary examination on its official portal.