Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission recently released a notification (Adv No. – 07/2022) for the post of Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering. The combined vacancies for Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment are 208, which can be increased or decreased on the requirement of the authority.
The BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) is a committee whose work is to appoint those eligible people who can work perfectly in the state administration and make the state work effective and smooth. The process of filling out the Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment application for the post is already in the progress, the candidate who is interested and eligible to apply for the post, for those students, the elaborated process of how to fill out the form along with the other important details are mentioned below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Examination||Assistant Professor, |
Computer Science & Engineering
|Exam Conducting Body||BPSC – Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700, pay level – 10|
|Date to Start the Application||9 September 2022|
|Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Last Date||28 September 2022|
|Official Website of BPSC||https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/|
BPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2022
|S.No||Categories||Vacancy||Seats for Female|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section||21||06|
|5.||Very Backward Category||38||14|
|7.||Backward Class Women||06||N/A|
Eligibility Criteria of BPSC Assistant Professor Application form 2022
There are basically two eligibility criteria for any post that is age limit and education qualification which are explained below individually for a better understanding of the candidates.
The age limit for the age of candidates is in the range of 22 and 65 which means that the minimum age of the candidate who can apply for the post is 22 years and the maximum age for a candidate to apply for the post is 65 years. Both age ranges are with respect to 1 August 2022.
The candidates who are applying for the process of Assistant Professor should have done B.Tech/ B.E/ B.S/ B.Sc (Engineering) and M.Tech/ M.E/ M.S or integrated M.Tech in Computer science & Engineering with first grade or Equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- Candidates who have achieved a degree or diploma from the distance/open education are not applicable to apply for this post.
- The candidates who have enrolled with permanent recognition from AMIE before 31 May 2013 are eligible to apply for this post.
- The last date to apply for the post is 28 September 2022, candidate should have all the documents issued before that date.
How to apply for the post of Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor 2022?
The process to fill form has to go through two processes– online Registration and Application filling. For those candidates who have already done the online registration, they can leave the online registration part of the process and move forward with the application filling.
Online Registration Process
- Step1:- Go to the BPSC official website through the link mentioned in the Key Links.
- Step2:- After reaching the official website the candidate needs to go to the left side of the page and move downward, there are a few options such as Home page, History etc. Click on Apply online.
- Step3:- After clicking that a small dialogue box will open which has written B.P.S.C. Online Application. Tap on that.
- Step4:- Now the candidate will reach a different screen, If the candidate has already done the registration in that case the candidate needs to directly fill in the Username and Password and log in. If not in that case the candidate needs to do the Online Registration first.
- Step5:- When a student will click on the online registration the screen will scroll down on its own and it will reach the newly available applications.
- Step6:- After reaching that the candidate needs to look for the Assistant Professor post and go to the right side of that post and click on APPLY ONLINE.
- Step7:- Then a new interface will open where the candidate needs to enter his/her details like the Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Gender, DOB etc. And in the end, click Submit Registration Form.
- Step8:- A popup will appear, Just click on yes. A new interface will open which has the details of the candidates along with the registration number Username, and Password.
Application Filling Process
If the candidate has already done the online registration, in that case, the candidate can directly go for filling in the application form. If not then go back to the previous heading and do online registration.
- Step1:- Now the candidate needs to go back to the first page and enter his/her username and password then click login.
- Step2:- A new interface will open which has all the details of the students which are prefilled at the time of online registration.
- Step3:- Below that there is an option that is to UPDATE YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
- Step4:- The candidate will reach the new page where he needs to click Proceed.
- Step5:- Where candidate needs to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step6:- After doing the Payment the candidate needs to come back to the initial page after filling in the username and password.
- Step7:- Now on that page just after the information, there is an option for APPLICATION FORM. Click on that.
- Step8:-After clicking that a new screen will appear where the candidate needs to enter a few details. Then click NEXT.
- Step9:- Now on the next page the candidate needs to enter his/her qualification details and previous employment details followed by uploading the photograph and signature of the candidate in English and in Hindi.
- Step10:- And at the bottom of that the candidate needs to enter the Certificate no of some document along with the issue date of the documents.
- Step11:- Now at the bottom of that there is a preview option where students can click to see the filled document to see for any mistakes in filling the form. If everything is right the candidate can click Submit Application and the application will be completed.
Fee for the application
- For an Unreserved candidate, the fee for application will be Rs. 750/-.
- For the SC and ST candidates of the Bihar state, the application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- The permanent resident of the Bihar state either reserved or unreserved female candidates the application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- For the candidate who is disabled, the application fee is Rs. 200/.( 40% or more).
- Other than the above-mentioned candidate the application fee is Rs. 750/-.
BPSC Assistant Professor Selection Process
The selection process for the post is based on the weightage criteria, which are elaborated on below.
( Based on Academic Records)
|a). 10 marks for M.Tech/ M.E/ M.S in desired subjects.|
b). 5 marks for B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S/ B.Sc in Engineering
c). 5 marks for a PhD
|2.||Weightage- 40 |
(Skill test by the Written Examination in MCQ format)
|The syllabus is based on the syllabus of GATE|
(Working as an Assistant Professor on a contract basis)
|For every year as a contract Assistant Professor, the candidate will get 5 marks|
What is the last date to apply for the post of BPSC Assistant Professor?
The last date to apply for the post of Assistant Professor is 28 September 2022.
What are the weightage marks for the PhD holder in BPSC Assistant Professor?
The weightage for the PhD is 5 marks in BPSC Assistant Professor.