Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission has commenced the application process for the post of Head Teacher. The application form has been released online on the official portal of BPSC on 28th March 2022. All the applicants who are interested can now fill out the form as many applicants have already filled it. There is no other way to apply for the headteacher post except online. The recruitment is being conducted for 40506 posts in Primary Schools. Through the article, we have noted down all the information related to Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 like the eligibility criteria, dates, application process, application fee, etc.
Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022
The authority started the recruitment process by releasing the recruitment advertisement on 23 March 2022. The advertisement contained all the information related to recruitment. The last date to submit the application was 22 April 2022 but it got extended and the new date to submit the application form is 2 May 2022. All the aspirants are advised to submit the application within the last date. After that, no application form will be entertained. You are also instructed to read the following article carefully before applying for the post to make sure that you are eligible and know the required information. Keep visiting the portal to get the latest update on recruitment.
Bihar Headmaster Recruitment: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Head Master|
|Number of vacant posts||40506 posts|
|Application Form Releasing Date||28 March 2022|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
Bihar Head Master Vacancy Details
|Economically Weaker Section||4046|
|Extremely Backward Class||7290|
|Women of Backward Class||1210|
BPSC Head Teacher Eligibility Criteria
All the interested applicants must check the eligibility criteria mentioned by the official before deciding to apply for the post. Only those applicants will be eligible to apply for the above-mentioned post who will meet the criteria set by the officials. Following is the list of criteria that the officials have set for the Head Teacher post:
- Applicants must be Indian by nationality and should be a resident of Bihar.
- Aspirants must have completed graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ EWS/ BC/ Female/ EWS category must have scored a minimum of 45% marks in graduation.
- Must have qualified D.El.Ed/ B.T/ B.Ed./ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.L.Ed.
- Must have qualified TET who have been appointed in 2012 or onward and must have qualified efficiency exam for the teacher who has been appointed before 2012.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 60 years old.
(Age relaxation is applicable for the eligible categories as per the rules)
- Must have 8 years of experience as a basic grade teacher of Panchayat/ Urban Elementary Teacher
- Panchayat Raj graduate teacher whose services are attested.
Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment Dates
|Publication of recruitment advertisement||23 March 2022|
|Application Form Releasing Date||28 March 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||2 May 2022|
|The last date to edit the form||9 May 2022|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
- Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2022
- Bihar ITI Online Form 2022
- Bihar 11th Class Admission 2022
- Bihar DCECE Notification 2022
- Bihar B.Ed Notification 2022
How to apply for the Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment?
Applicants who wish to fill out the form can now do it in just a few minutes. Here we have mentioned the steps shadowing which you’ll be able to apply for it hassle-free. Here are those steps:
- Go to the authorized portal of BPSC i.e., https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- The home page will open on the screen. Click on the option of Apply Online available on the left side of the portal.
- Then you will have to click on BPSC Online Application Link.
- Now scroll below the new page and find the name of the recruitment.
- After that click on apply online option available in front of that.
- The registration form will open. Start entering all the required details carefully.
- Recheck all the filled details and submit the registration form.
- After the successful registration, the user id and password will be sent to the mobile number and email id.
- After that, log in with the registered user id and password.
- And then click on Online Payment and pay the application fee.
- After submitting the application fee, fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents, preview the application and submit.
- After submitting it, download the form and take its printout also.
Required Documents For Application
Following are the documents that the applicants will have to upload while filling out the application form:
- Applicant’s Signature: The signatures of the applicants should be clear and visible. The file should be in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the file should not be more than 15 kb.
- Applicant’s Photograph: It should be a recent passport-sized photograph. The file must be in jpeg or jpg format. The size of the file should not be more than 25 kb. Make sure that the photograph is clear and spotless.
Bihar BPSC Application Fees
The applicants will have to submit the application fee to fill out the application form. The applicants will be able to fill out the application only after they will pay the application. Applicants can choose payment gateway like UPI, debit card, etc. The application varies for different categories. Check the below table to see the application fee (category-wise):
|SC and ST of Bihar||Rs. 250/-|
|Female candidates in the state||Rs. 200/-|
|Handicapped (405 or more)||Rs. 200/-|
BPSC Head Teacher Pay Scale
All the candidates who will get selected for the above-mentioned post will get an initial salary of Rs. 30,500 and will change as per the revision that is done by the government from time to time.
Bihar BPSC Head Master Recruitment: Important Links
|Official website of BPSC||https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/|
|Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Instructions for Application Form||Click Here|
|Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|