Bihar BPSC Headmaster Exam: Bihar Public Service Commission has commenced the recruitment process for the post of Headmaster. After the completion of the application process, all the applicants are now getting ready for the exam. As the Bihar BPSC Headmaster exam going to be conducted soon they are searching for the examination pattern and syllabus of the examination so that they can prepare according to that only. So, to help the candidates with this, we have prepared an article that will fulfill all the needs of the candidates. Through the article, you will find detailed information related to Bihar BPSC Headmaster Exam like examination pattern, marking scheme, syllabus, etc. So all the applicants are advised to read the full article.
Bihar BPSC Headmaster Exam 2023
Till now, there is no update regarding the date of the examination but it is expected to be released soon. Applicants should start preparing and not wait for the release date otherwise they will have less time to get prepared for the exam. The selection of the candidates will be done through the exam so it is mandatory to score good marks in the exam. Only those applicants will be able to appear for the exam whose applications got accepted by the authority. The details related to the exam like venture timing will be given on the BPSC Head Master Admit Card 2023. Go through the article and get the latest updates on the examination.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
An Overview of BPSC Head Master Examination
|Name of the Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
Bihar BPSC Headmaster Exam 2023 Pattern
Here we have mentioned the examination pattern of the examination that is going to be conducted to shortlist the candidates for the post of Headmaster. Fllowing is the examination pattern:
- It will be a written examination.
- The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- The examination duration is of 2 hours i.e., 120 minutes.
- There will be 150 questions in the exam.
- The question paper will be prepared from two subjects i.e., General Studies and B.Ed.
- B.Ed will be conducted on OMR Sheet.
- The question paper will carry 150 maximum marks.
Bihar Headmaster Marking Scheme
Given below is the marking scheme of the written examination:
- The question paper will carry 150 marks.
- General Studies will carry 100 marks and the B.Ed OMR exam will carry 50 marks.
- All questions in the exam will carry equal marks.
- Each question in the paper will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative markings in the examination.
- For each incorrect answer, the official will deduct 0.25 marks.
- No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Bihar BPSC Headmaster General Studies Syllabus (Subject-wise)
Here we have mentioned the syllabus of General Studies (subject-wise):
|General Science||It will cover the general understanding of science. The paper will be made expecting that the candidates who have no special studies in science will also know it.|
|Current events||The question will consist of the happening that is happening at a national as well as international level.|
|History||Brief History of India as well as the Bihar State basically on its economic, social and political aspects.|
|Indian National Movement||Role of Bihar state in the independence of India and knowledge of 19th-century resurgence, nationalism growth, etc.|
|Geography||Key features of Indian agriculture & natural resources. Geography of the country. Division of Bihar and its river system.|
|Indian Politics||The topics that will be covered under it are the Indian constitution, political system, panchayat raj, etc.|
|Indian Economy||It will include the basic economy of the country and Bihar.|
|Maths and Mental Ability Test||In this, some basic mental ability questions and elementary mathematics questions will be asked.|
Bihar BPSC Headmaster B.Ed Syllabus (Subject-Wise)
There is a total of 12 units in this examination. Given below is the list of subjects that will come in the exam:
- Unit 1
- Understanding Childhood
- Children & their Childhood
- Dimensions of an individual development
- What is Adolescence?
- Factors that are affecting adolescence
- The contextual reality of adolescence in the state (Bihar)
- Unit 2
- What is Socialization, the context of school
- Resistances & Inequalities in the society
- Differences in learners as per socio-cultural contexts
- Understanding differently-abled learners
- Methods to assess individual differences
- Unit 3
- What is Identity Formation?
- School as an identity formation in teachers & students
- Concept of Education
- Constitutional provisions on education that demonstrate National ideals
- Education commission (1964-1966)
- Unit 4
- Meaning, Branches of Philosophy and Education
- Systems of philosophical
- Thinkers of India
- Thinkers of West
- Unit 5
- Concept of Equality and Constitutional Provisions
- Forms and Nature of Inequality
- inequality in schooling
- Differential quality in schooling
- RTE (Right to Education)
- Unit 6
- Concept & Nature of Learning, skill/ verbal/ social learning and other things
- Concept and Types of Motivation
- Meaning of forgetting classroom learning with its cause
- Concept of learning to learn skills
- Unit 7
- Analysis of teacher’s roles and their functions
- What are the characteristics of effective teachers
- Visualizing Concept
- Outcomes of Decision Making
- Instruction Preparation
- Preparation of unit and lesson plan
- Unit 8
- Motivating learners, sustaining their attention
- Importance of stimulus variation, reinforcement as skills
- Teaching Strategy
- Small and Whole Group Instruction’s Approaches
- Unit 9
- Children learn a language with special reference to Chomsky, Piaget, Skinner and Vygotsky’s Process.
- Context of social, cultural language
- Context of political language
- Language & construction of knowledge
- Position of Languages in India
- Unit 10
- Knowledge of Academic Disciplines
- Research in subject or discipline
- Concept of Interdisciplinary learning
- Criteria for quality assurance of interdisciplinary subiects
- Unit 11
- Equality and Equity about caste, religion, class, etc.
- Shift from women to gender studies
- Historical Background on women’s experience of education.
- culture, gender & institution
- Agent of Change: Teacher
- Unit 12
- Factors of the curriculum at the nation or state level
- Impression of test, measurement, appraisal, evaluation, exam
- What is the objective and purpose of the assessment
- Report of students’ performance-
- concept and accessibility of an inclusive school-infrastructure
- concept, importance, dimensions of health; Health needs of children, adolescents and differently-abled children
- Acknowledge peace as a Dynamic Social Reality
- Schools’ developing resources for guidance
To know in detail about the syllabus refer to the link given below in the article to check the syllabus.