Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form: The Bihar Staff Selection Commission is all set to commence the application process for graduate candidates. The application form has been released on 14th April 2022. It is available to the candidates on the official portal. The recruitment process is being conducted to fill out 2187 vacant posts. The officials releases the advertisement for the above-mentioned recruitment online on 6 April 2022 which included every detail regarding the recruitment. Through the article, we have noted some crucial information regarding the Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form. So candidates are advised to read the article till the end.
Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form 2022
The whole application process will be conducted online. The applicants will be able to fill out the application form for the 3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam till
15th May 2022 (1st June 2022). All the interested candidates who have completed their graduation and want to apply for the government job will be able to apply here. Applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria set by the authority before applying for the recruitment. The recruitment is being conducted for the 2022 year. There is a total of 6 posts under this recruitment. Visit this portal daily to get the latest news on this recruitment.
BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Application Form Details
|Authority Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam|
|Post Name||secretariat assistant, planning assistant, malaria inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, Auditor|
|Number of Posts||6 Posts|
|Total number of vacancies||2187|
|Application Form Releasing date||14th April 2022|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set some eligibility for the above-mentioned post. Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria will be able to appear for the recruitment examination. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have completed graduation with any subject from a recognized university.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 21 years old.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should be as follows:
- General Category (Male): 37 years old
- General Category (Female): 40 years old
- OBC/ EBC: 40 years old
- SC/ ST: 42 years old
- The age limit of the applied candidates will be calculated as of 1st August 2021.
BSSC 3rd Graduation Level Recruitment Dates
|Publication of the Recruitment Advertisement||6th April 2022|
|Commencement of Application Process||14th April 2022|
|Last date to apply for the Examination||1st June 2022|
|Dates to submit the application fees||14 April to 30 May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Examination Schedule||To be announced|
|Declaration of the result||To be announced|
BSSC CGL Recruitment Vacancy Details
There is a total of 6 posts in this recruitment and 2187 vacancies. Check the following table to check the vacancy details (category-wise):
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||EBC||SC||ST||Female of OBC|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-C||01||00||01||00||00||00||00|
|Auditor (Office Registrar)||40||10||50||71||67||05||13|
|Auditor (Audit Directorate)||163||37||55||73||36||00||06|
Also Check: Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Result
Required Documents while applying for the Recruitment
All the interested applicants who are going to fill out the online form will have to carry some documents with them while applying for the recruitment. The officials have also released the notification of the list of the required documents on the official website the link of which is available in our article. Given below is the list of the necessary documents:
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
Procedure to fill out the Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form
As we know that the application process will e conducted online. So we have prepared the steps through which candidates will be able to apply for the post easily. Given below are the steps to apply for the post:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission i.e., https://bssc.bihar.gov.in/.
- Now find the relative link for the recruitment and click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen. There you have entered all the required details.
- After entering all the details carefully, upload all the asked documents properly.
- Now recheck all the details and submit the form.
- After that, the application fee portal will appear on the device.
- Now select your payment gateway and submit the form.
- You will receive the application number and other things after the successful submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
BSSC CGL Application Fees
Aspirants will also have to pay the application fee after completing the registration form. Without paying the fees, the application process will not move further. Following are the fees for different categories:
|General/ OBC/ EBC||Rs. 540/-|
|SC/ ST of Bihar||Rs. 135/-|
|PWD Candidates||Rs. 135/-|
|Female candidates in Bihar||Rs. 135/-|
|Candidates from other states||Rs. 540/-|
Also Read: Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result
BSSC CGL Recruitment: Important Points
- Make sure to read all the instructions before filling out the application form.
- Applicants will have to upload a recent passport-sized photograph in the application form.
- The application fee will be refunded to the applicant at any cost.
- Aspirants can fill out only one application form. If the officials will receive more than one application form of a single candidate then they will straight away cancel the recruitment of that person.
Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form: Important Links
|Bihar BSSC Official Portal||Click Here|
|Bihar News Home Page||Click Here|
|BSSC Application Form||Available Now|
|BSSC CGL Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Required Documents Notice||Click Here|
We hope that you find the article informative. If you have any queries feel free to comment below. We will answer your question as soon as possible. Thank you.