Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022: State Health Society, Bihar will be soon conducting the recruitment examination for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) under the National Health Mission (NHM) on 4,050 vacant seats. All those applicants who submitted their application forms are now eagerly waiting for an announcement regarding the Bihar CHO exam schedule. As of now, any update about the exam date and the Bihar CHO admit card hasn’t been posted yet but it can be expected that the exam might take place in the upcoming months of the year. To know in-depth about the Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022 pay attention to our article till the end.
Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022
After publishing the timetable, the authorities will open the admit card window from where the exam admit card can be accessed. Only those applicants will be able to download the admit card whose application form was accepted by the authorities. The applicants will not be provided with any hard copy of the admit card to their postal address so the option to get the admit card is by downloading it from the official website. Keep scrolling down and try to collect the majority of data about Bihar CHO Hall Ticket 2022.
Bihar CHO Hall Ticket 2022
|Authority Name||State Health Society|
|Mission Name||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||TBA|
About Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022
- The admit card will be uploaded on the official website only and to ignore last moment server issues you are instructed to download the admit card at least 02-03 days before the main date.
- Once you downloaded the admit card, keep it safe and clean with the proper visibility of all the particulars imprinted on it.
- In case, the applicant loses their original admit card then they can request the authorities to provide them with a duplicate admit card so that they can appear in the exam.
- If the applicant forgets to carry their admit card along with them to the exam centre then they won’t be given permission to sit in the exam.
- The Bihar CHO admit card will give the applicant a separate identity through which they can enter the exam hall.
How to download Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022?
If you are still reading our article then through this section as we’ve explained the stages through which you can download your Bihar CHO Hall Ticket,
- Open the State Health Society’s main website statehealthsocietybihar.org.
- Search for the ‘Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022’ link and after getting successful in locating, tick on it, and the candidate login page will get open.
- Submit the login credentials provided to you during the application process.
- The refreshed page will be sharing your Bihar CHO Admit Card.
- After going through all the details, download it in the pdf file format.
While going through the admit card details, if you encounter with any mistakes then immediately contact the authroties and tell them to rectify it before the examination.
Details available inside Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022
To know about the details which you will find inside the Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022 are:
- Applicant’s Name.
- Roll No/Registration No.
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name.
- Exam Name, Date, Venue & Time.
- Other Instructions.
Guidelines for Examination Centre
- All the candidates who are going to appear in the exam have to reach at the centre given to them, if they try to sit at any other exam centre then they will be marked as absent from the exam.
- The applicant must arrive at the exam centre at least 30 minutes then the actual time mentioned inside the admit card.
- After reaching the exam centre, the applicant should follow the COVID guidelines which include social distancing, face covered with masks and many more.
- It’s expected from the applicants that they cooperate with the authorities while they are verifying the admit card and other documents (Government ID’s, Passport size photograph).
- Before entering the exam hall, the applicants have to leave all their personal belonging outside and somewhere safe because the authorities will not the responsibility for their care.
- After entering the exam hall, the attendance of the candidates will be taken through biometrical system.
- The candidates have to sit on the seat allotted to them according to their roll number and no excuses to change their seat will be entertained.
- Candidates aren’t allowed to start or leave the examination hall before the decided time period.
- Any kind of misconduct with our candidate or with the invigilator will be treated as unfair means and the candidates will be disqualified.