Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022: All the students of Bihar state there is a piece of good news for all, Bihar Board of Education has started accepting the online application form for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.ED). All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the exam can do it by visiting the official website of the Bihar Board of Education i.e. biharboardonline.com. All the interested aspirants can apply for the same.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022
The application form for the examination will only be filled in online mode, there is no other way to fill out the form. The application process ha started on 28th March 2022 and the last date to fill out the form is on 8th April 2022. Applicants will be informed about the further process on the official website. Exam date admits card everything will be shortly informed to all the candidates.
After the application process is over the board will release a dummy registration form for all the candidates on the official website. The dummy registration form will open from 11th April to 13th April 2022. Candidates who want to make any changes to the application form can do it within the given period of time.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022- Overview Table
|Article category||Application form|
|Article type||Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022|
|Name of the board||Bihar Board of Education|
|Name of the exam||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.ED)|
|date of filling out the application form||28th March 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||8th April 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
Bihar D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are going to apply for the examination must check out the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website. One who qualifies the eligibility criteria will be able to fill out the application form. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- The applicants must qualify for class 12th from a well-known board.
- The aspirant must have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard
- The applicant must be a citizen of Bihar.
- The applicant must be 17 years old to apply for the examination.
Bihar D.El.Ed Selection Process
The selection of the students will be done on the basis of the merit list, applicants who qualify for the examination will get shortlisted and their names will be on the merit list. The applicant who gets their name on the merit list will get the invitation for the counseling session, then the seat will be allotted to all the shortlisted candidates. The documents will be verified for all the shortlisted students, after document verification, all the shortlisted students have to report to the allotted college.
Bihar D.El.Ed Examination Scheme
The D.EI.Ed examination will be conducted soon by the authority of the Bihar Board of Education. The examination will be offline mode, the examination will be objective type. You will know everything about the examination and further details on the official website.
- There will be 150 multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The examination will be 450 marks.
- For every wrong question, there will be a negative marking of 1 mark.
- The question will be asked in Maths, Hindi, Social science, Science, General English, Logical and analytical reason.
- Each question will carry three marks.
- There will be a total of 6 sections.
How To Fill Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022?
All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the D.EI.Ed examination can do it, the application window is open for all the candidates. The application should be submitted before the last date of submission, and the application form will not be accepted after the due date of the submission. Follow the below-mentioned procedure to fill out the application form.
- To fill out the application form for the Bihar D.El.Ed examination, visit the official website of Bihar Board of Education i.e. biharboardonline.com.
- After you have landed on the official website, then you have to click on the Registration option, which is available on the right side of the main page of the site.
- Now after that, a new page will open before you, under the diploma and elementary education click on the view/download registration option.
- After that click on the download option, and take a printout of the application form.
- Now after that fill out the application form and attach all the required documents.
- After that submit the application form to the respective school.
- Pay the application fee with the application form.
- By following the above mention procedure you will be able to fill out the application form.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form Documents
There are some important documents that applicants have to attach while filling out the application form. All the candidates have to attach all the required documents with the application form, if anyone fails to attach the documents with the form then the authority will not accept the application form. Below is the list of the documents that are required to attach.
- The aspirant must attach a class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Applicants must attach the 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- Attach the passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Attach the government-issued documents ( aadhar card, pan card, voter id, etc.)
- Attach the caste certificate with the application form.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Fee
While filling out the application form, you have to pay the fee. Without paying the fee your application form will not proceed further. Applicants have to pay Rs.400 for the application form.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022: Important Links
|Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022||Apply now|
|Bihar Board of Education’s official website||biharboardonline.com|
|Bihar CET B.Ed Home Page||Click Here|