Bihar DCECE Notification 2022: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination Board conducts the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination every for admission to various colleges in Bihar. The authority will conduct the DCECE for the 2022-23 academic session soon. All the aspirants who want to apply for DCECE will first have to fill out the application form. The notification regarding Bihar DCECE 2022 has not been released by the officials yet but it is expected to be released soon. Through the article, you will get information like Bihar DCECE Notification, application form process, important dates, etc.
Bihar DCECE Notification 2022
The authority will commence the admission procedure by releasing the notification on the official portal of BCECE. All the applicants will be able to check the notification online. Before applying for the DCECE, applicants must go through the notification and this article to get all the related information regarding it. If any candidates will fill out the form without reading the notification or instructions then their application may get rejected. Applicants are advised to check the website from time to time to get the latest update on the Bihar DCECE Notification.
Bihar DCECE Application Form 2022
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination Board|
|Examination Name||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Notification Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Application Form Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Offered Courses||Polytechnic, Part-Time Polytechnic, Paramedical, Paramedical (Metric Level)|
BCECE DCECE Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants have to read the eligibility criteria carefully before filling out the applicants. Only those candidates will be eligible to appear for the exam who will meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for PPE should be 19 years old.
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for PMM should be 15 years old and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- The minimum age of the applicants applying for PM should be 17 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- No decision has been made regarding the age limit of the candidates applying for the PE.
(To check the education qualification for different courses, refer to the prospectus available below in the article)
DCECE Application 2022: Important Dates
|Publication of notification||August 2022|
|Commencement of online application||August 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||September 2022|
|Releasing date of Admit Card||September 2022|
|Examination Date||September 2022|
|Declaration of the result||October 2022|
|Counselling Process||November 2022|
Also check: LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form
Procedure to fill out the DCECE Application Form Online
The application form will probably release in August 2022. So the applicants who don’t know the process to fill in the application can refer to this paragraph as we have mentioned very easy steps to fill out the application without any confusion. So, the steps to apply for DCECE are as follows:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of BCECE i.e., https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- Then on the home page, you will see a section named Online Application Form.
- Find the link of the application form under that and click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen. Click on the new registration option.
- Then enter all the asked details and submit it.
- After the successful registration, click on login.
- Enter the required details and click on login.
- Now start filling out the application form like name, Date of Birth, address, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the required size.
- Now enter qualification details and preview the application form & submit it.
- Lastly, submit the application fee and submit the form.
- Download and also take a printout of the application and fee receipt for future use.
Bihar DCECE Application Fee
Applicants will have to submit the application fee to proceed with the application form. As the aspirants can apply for more than one course, the fees are different courses and categories. Given below is the application for different categories:
|Number of Courses||SC/ ST||General/ EBC/ OBC|
|1 Course||Rs. 480/-||Rs. 750/-|
|2 Course||Rs. 530/-||Rs. 850/-|
|3 Course||Rs. 630/-||Rs. 950/-|
|4 Course||Rs. 730/-||Rs. 1150/-|
Aspirants are informed that the information provided above is based on the previous year’s advertisement. If there will be any changes in this year’s advertisement then we will update it here.
Bihar DCECE Notification: Important Links
|Official Notification & Application Form||To be released|
|Bihar CET Home Page||Click Here|