Bihar DCECE Notification 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination Board conducts the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination every for admission to various colleges in Bihar. The authority will conduct the DCECE for the 2023 academic session soon. All the aspirants who want to apply for DCECE will first have to fill out the application form. The notification regarding Bihar DCECE 2023 has been released by the officials. The applications can be filled out from 22nd April 2023. Through the article, you will get information like Bihar DCECE Notification, application form process, important dates, etc.
Bihar DCECE Notification 2023
The authority will commence the admission procedure as per the notification on the official portal of BCECE. All the applicants will be able to check the notification online. Before applying for the DCECE, applicants must go through the notification and this article to get all the related information regarding it. If any candidates will fill out the form without reading the notification or instructions then their application may get rejected. Applicants are advised to check the website from time to time to get the latest update on the Bihar DCECE Notification.
Candidates can now submit their applications up to 22nd May 2023!!
Bihar DCECE Application Form 2023
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination Board|
|Examination Name||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Application Form Releasing Date||22nd April 2023|
|Last Date||22nd May 2023|
|Offered Courses||Polytechnic, Part-Time Polytechnic, Paramedical, Paramedical (Metric Level)|
- Bihar B.Ed Government Colleges list with fee structure
- Bihar B.Ed College List with seats and fees
- Bihar B.Ed Counselling Registration 2023
- Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023
BCECE DCECE Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants have to read the eligibility criteria carefully before filling out the application. Only those candidates will be eligible to appear for the exam who will meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for PPE should be 19 years old.
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for PMM should be 15 years old and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- The minimum age of the applicants applying for PM should be 17 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- No decision has been made regarding the age limit of the candidates applying for the PE.
(To check the education qualification for different courses, refer to the prospectus available below in the article)
DCECE Application 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||22nd April 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application form||22nd May 2023|
|last date of application fee payment||23rd May 2023|
|Application Editing||24th to 25th May 2023|
|Date of Admit Card Release||14th June 2023|
|Date of Examination||PE – 24th June 2023|
PM & PMM – 25th June 2023
Procedure to Fill Out the DCECE Application Form Online
Applicants who don’t know the process to fill in the application can refer to this paragraph as we have mentioned very easy steps to fill out the application without any confusion. So, the steps to apply for DCECE are as follows:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of BCECE i.e., https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- Then on the home page, you will see a section named Online Application Form.
- Find the link to the application form under that and click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen. Click on the new registration option.
- Then enter all the asked details and submit it.
- After the successful registration, click on login.
- Enter the required details and click on login.
- Now start filling out the application form like name, Date of Birth, address, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the required size.
- Now enter qualification details and preview the application form & submit it.
- Lastly, submit the application fee and submit the form.
- Download and also take a printout of the application and fee receipt for future use.
Bihar DCECE Application Fee
Applicants will have to submit the application fee to proceed with the application form. As the aspirants can apply for more than one course, the fees are different courses and categories. Given below is the application for different categories:
|Number of Courses||SC/ ST||General/ EBC/ OBC|
|1 Course||Rs. 480/-||Rs. 750/-|
|2 Course||Rs. 530/-||Rs. 850/-|
|3 Course||Rs. 630/-||Rs. 950/-|
|4 Course||Rs. 730/-||Rs. 1150/-|