Bihar ITI Online Form 2022: Just like the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) are all prepared to conduct the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) and has also released its prospectus for the academic session of 2021-2022 & 2022-2023. At the moment, the schedule of the online application process is available on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. All those participants who are interested and want to take part in the ITICAT exam can go through this article to grab information about the Bihar ITI Online Form 2022.
Bihar ITI Online Form 2022
The Bihar ITICAT is a state level examination in which applicants across the state participate with the intention to get admission into various Industrial Training Institutional Courses at government and private ITI colleges across the state. To participate in the exam, participants have to submit their application form through online forms from bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Under no circumstances, the other mediums of submitting the forms will be approved by the board. Other materials related to the Bihar ITI Online Forms such as abstract, eligibility, and process can be read in the following sections.
BCECEB ITI Online Form 2022: An Abstract
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Exam Name||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT)|
|Exam Type||Admission Test|
|Status of Online Form||Available|
|Location||Written Test & Counselling|
Bihar ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Residential||(a) The applicant should have Indian citizenship and be a permanent resident of Bihar. |
(b)Whose parents are state/central government employees.
(c) Whose parents/guardians are employees of the League of Nations and presently posted in the state.
|Educational Qualifications||(a) Completed Class 10th or equivalent from a well-recognised Board/Council with Physics, Chemistry & Maths as prime subjects.|
|Age-Limit||(a) The minimum age limit to apply for the examination is 14 years and for MMV/Mechanical Tractor the minimum age is 17 years.|
How to apply for Bihar ITI online form 2022?
To apply online for th BCECEB ITICAT 2022, carefully go through these steps:
- Go to BCECEB’s portal bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Under the column of ‘Online Application Forms’, click on ‘Online Application Portal of ITICAT-2021’ and then click on ‘Apply Online’.
- After reaching the registration form, carefully submit all the asked details and then press on the ‘Register’ box.
- A provisional email id & password will be sent to your mobile number.
- Click on ‘Activate your Account’ and submit that email id & password inside the boxes.
- Your account will be activated on the BCECEB’s portal will be activated.
- Once the account has been activated, submit all the personal information such as Applicants Name, DOB, Gender, Parents/Guardians Name, Category and many more. Once they are submitted tick on the ‘Save & Continue’ button.
- Upload your scanned passport size image (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in the jpeg/jpg format and signature image with white background and signature with a black/blue point pen.
- Now add your education qualification details like: Class 10th & 12th marksheet/certificate and then tap on ‘Save & Continue’.
- Take a preview of your application form, if you find any mistake in the details which you uploaded then press the ‘Back to Edit’ button. Make sure that you edit the details carefully and once they are completed click on ‘Update’ and the application form will be updated.
- After completing all the six steps, pay the examination fee according to your category via Online mode.
- You are instructed not to refresh the page, while the payment has been processed.
- Once the fee payment will get completed, the message will come on your screen about the successful fee payment.
- As future references/evidence, take out the printout of the online form and the fee receipt so that you don’t have to face any misfortune in future stages.
|Availability of Online Forms||Available Now|