Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2023: BCECEB also known as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the opening and closing dates for the Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2023. Candidates can fill out the form from 15 April 2023 to 13 May 2023 on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. We are focused on telling you each and every detail related to the BCECEB ITICAT 2023 in this article. Hence, if you are interested in this then you can read the article to grasp useful information regarding the application procedure, eligibility criteria, fee, and more.
Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2023
BCECEB is organising the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Test (ITICAT) 2023 for candidates interested to get admission to the Industrial Training Institute located in Bihar. The exam will be held on 11 June 2023 in the centres allotted. Candidates have to fill out the Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2023 available at the official portal to give the entrance tests. To know the details about Bihar ITICAT then read the article. In this article, we have tried to cover all the details including eligibility criteria, steps to apply, important dates and many more.
BCECEB ITICAT 2023 Overview
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Name of the Exam||ITICAT|
|Full form of ITICAT||Industria Training Institute Competitve Admission Test|
|Full form of conducting body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Examination Duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Mode to Deposit Examination Fee||Online|
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in ITICAT 2023: Important Dates
|Dates to start Online Registration||15 April 2023|
|Dates for the Closing of Online Registration Portal||13 May 2023|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee online||14 May 2023|
|Online Editing of the Application Form||15 May 2023 & 16 May 2023|
|Uploading of Admit Card||01 June 2023|
|Date for Examination||11 June 2023|
Bihar ITICAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates are required to analyse the Bihar ITICAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 and plan their proceedings accordingly. Once the candidates have checked their eligibility and they fit the criteria then they are required to fill out the form. Read below to know the eligibility criteria.
- Educational Qualification:
Candidates must pass CBSE or equivalent board with Mathematics and Science in 10th.
Those who are currently appearing in the 10th standard can also apply.
To get enrolled in the IT sector, the candidate should pass the secondary education with science.
Those candidates who belong to the Indian Nationality and fulfil any one category for eligibility can apply to appear in the exam.
a) Either of the parents/husband/wife should be citizens of Bihar.
b) The candidate’s parents/husband/wife should be a refugee in Bihar.
c) The candidate’s parents/husband/wife should be working under the Government of India.
d) The Candidate’s parents/husband/wife are Commonwealth workers.
The candidate should be physically fit, fulfilling all the criteria that come under medical guidelines.
The candidate should be a minimum of 14 years (as on 01 August 2023). As per the date of birth, the candidate should not be born post-01 August 2009.
Steps to Fill Out Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2023
To apply for the Bihar entrance exam, the candidates are required to fill in the application form completely and correctly. The candidates are required to undergo the steps given below to fill out the Bihar ITICAT 2023 Application Form. There are simple steps to apply online. Mainly you need to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Click on the link given under the important links or browse www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in website to reach the homepage.
- Click on “Online Application Portal of ITICAT-2023”, to reach to the application portal.
- On this page, you can find important dates, a prospectus, an advertisement, a registration icon and a sign-in icon. Click on registration if you have still not registered. To read the prospectus click on the “Prospectus” icon or you can read the prospectus directly on our page.
- By clicking on the Registration icon, you will be redirected to the registration page. Fill in the details required on this page and scroll down. Click on “Sign Up” to complete the registration process.
- For Step Two fill in the personal details, for Step-Three upload the passport-size photo and signature and next fill in the Educational information
- After getting registered go back to the “Application Portal”. Enter the details you have entered during registration like the email id and password. Enter Captcha Code and press the sign-in icon.
- Fill in the form and click on submit.
- Preview your application and look if you have filled anything wrong in the application. If the entered details are correct then proceed to the next step.
- Click further to pay the application fee and submit the form completely through the online gateway.
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in ITICAT 2023 Application Fee
- Interested candidates are required to pay the Bihar ITICAT Fee 2023 through UPI/Debit card/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The application fee for those who belong to the General/ Backward category is Rs. 750/- while the candidates belonging to the SC/ST reserved category will have to pay Rs. 100 for the examination fee and for the disabled candidates the exam fee is Rs. 430/- INR.
- Candidates who don’t have any access to the online submission of the examination fee can opt for the Bank Challan option also.
- These candidates are required to ‘Print three copies of challan’ by clicking on the challan tab on the payment page.
- Out of the three copies, one copy is for the bank, one is for BCECEB and the last copy is to be kept with the candidate for further use.
- After paying the exam fees through the bank challan, the candidate is supposed to keep copies of the bank challan with the stamp on it safe with them, for future use.
- There will be an extra charge of Rs. 60 to pay through the bank challan option.
|To Apply||Bihar ITICAT Application Form|
|To Know More||Bihar ITICAT Instructions PDF|
Bihar ITICAT Prospectus PDF
|Follow for More Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bihar ITI Admission 2023 helpline number?
Helpline numbers for Bihar ITI Admission are 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
What is Bihar ITICAT?
Bihar CECEB initiates the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test every year for the enrollment of students in government colleges in Bihar.
What documents are required for the counselling for ITICAT?
You will be requiring a call letter, mark sheet, admit card, passing certificate, printed copy of the application form, income certificate, photographs, etc. at the time of counselling after you clear the written exam.
How can I apply for Bihar ITICAT 2023 Exam?
Those who wish to apply for the Bihar ITICAT, need to visit the official portal @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Rest information you can read on our page