Bihar Labour Card Yojana 2023: We can’t deny the fact that the Central government always try to give the best facilities for the welfare of their citizens by introducing various schemes whether it’s for the development of any specific state or for the whole nation covering every department such as Education, Health & Finance, Employment and many more. To contribute to the country’s development, the Government of Bihar also took a small step and introduced the ‘Bihar Labour Card Yojana’ through which applicants will be able to get information about various schemes. So stay connected with our article till the bottom of the page for more information regarding Bihar Labour Card Yojana 2023 (बिहार लेबर कार्ड योजना 2023).
Bihar Labour Card Yojana 2023
The state government introduced the Bihar labour card yojana for the state working-class through which they will be able to get the details about what kind of schemes are needed to be launched and set the eligibility criteria as per the schemes. To obtain the benefits of the scheme, the applicants can register themselves by offline or online method by downloading the application form from their official portals whose links are shared below. Through the following paragraphs, you will get to know about the Bihar Labour Card overview, eligibility, benefits, application process etc.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Bihar Labour Card 2023: Overview
|Higher Authority||Bihar Building & Other Constructions Workers Board (BOCW)|
|Government Type||State Government|
|Yojana Name||Bihar Labour Card|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Beneficiaries||labours & workers|
|Official Website||bocw.bihar.gov.in & blrd.skillmissionbihar.org|
What is a बिहार Labour Card?
India is the second-largest country with a huge amount of population in the world out of which the majority are daily labours or contractual workers and to get a full day meal they work on construction sites or in the agricultural sector. Keeping them in mind, the Indian government started the labour card for those who registered for the card. In simple language, Labour card can be defined as ‘an identification card issued by the state government’s labour department for the welfare of the labour and their family members’.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Features of Bihar Labour Card Yojana
In the following sections, you will get to know the features on the grounds of which the Bihar Labour Card was launched:
Features of Bihar Labour Card:
The various features which the beneficiaries will obtain from the Bihar Labour Card are shared below:
- The government will sponsor ₹60,000 financial help for the education of the labourers and workers.
- Those labourers/workers who have crossed the age of 60 years will get a monthly pension of ₹1,000 from the government for their dedication to their work.
- To get the labour card, one can register by online mode through which the time and travelling expenses will be reduced.
- With the help of the labour card, the applicant will be eligible enough to avail the benefits of all the government and central schemes.
- The family member of the registered labour will be identified through the labour card.
- For the marriage of the labourers/worker’s daughter, an additional amount of ₹55,000 will be assigned to the labourer.
- Any worker who completed one year as a registered user and have two kids and scored 80% or above in a state government school will get ₹25,000, the one who’ll score between 70% to 79.99% will get ₹15,000 and ₹10,000 after scoring between 60%-69.99%.
- After completing the one-year membership, the registered female worker will receive the 90 days wages after delivering first two children.
- The worker who completed one year as registered on the portal purchased a cycle will get a max amount of ₹3,500 after showing the receipt of the cycle.
- ₹2,00,00 will be given to the family members of the labour who died a natural death and in case of a natural disaster, the disaster management will give ₹4,00,000 and ₹1,00,000 from the Bihar building and development board.
- After the death of the pensioner, the nominee will receive 50% of the pension amount.
- Elected construction workers between the age group of 18 to 40 years will get the prescribed contribution amount.
- The registered male worker who completed one year but his wife isn’t registered in the portal will be payable at the rate of ₹6,000 (per delivery) for the first two deliveries.
Beneficiaries for Bihar Labour Card
The list of beneficiaries who will be considered eligible enough to register for the Bihar Labour Card are:
|Cement Stone Keeper|
|Construction Site Watchmen|
To know about various Bihar Schemes & Services: Click Here
Bihar Labour Card Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The government has set eligibility criteria and those who’ll be fortunate by reaching it will receive the benefits of the yojana without any interruptions those criteria are:
|The applicant must have citizenship of India and should be a permanent resident of the state.|
|Only one family member can apply for the labour card.|
|The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 60 years.|
|Those applicants who’ve worked 90 days in a time period of 01 year can apply for the scheme.|
Mandatory documents during registration
Those applicants who are interested and want to apply for the scheme have to submit some documents while applying for the Bihar Labour Card 2023 registration and those documents are:
- Government ID’s of all family members.
- Registered Mobile Number.
- Residence, Category & Income Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
How to register for Bihar Labour Card 2023?
With the help of the following steps, you can get yourself registered for the Bihar Labour Card 2023:
- Go to Bihar Government, Labour Resource Department’s website blrd.skillmissionbihar.org.
- Now click on the ‘श्रमिक पंजीकरण’ box.
- The department’s registration form will get open.
- Enter all the demanded particulars given on the form and then press the ‘Send OTP’ option.
- Once you received the OTP, tick on the declaration box and then on the ‘Register’ button.
- You are now officially registered on the portal.
Login process for Bihar Labour Card
- On the registration form page, select the ‘लॉगिन करे’ link.
- The official login page will appear on your system.
- Now submit your Aadhaar Card number and mobile number then tick on the ‘Login’ button.
- After logging in, the details about your Bihar Labour Card 2023 will be available on a new web page.
Steps to download Bihar Labour Card application form
- Open the BOCW’s main portal bocw.bihar.gov.in.
- Under the section of Notifications/Important Letters, the option of ‘Application Form for Registration under BOCW Board’ will be given.
- Choose that link and the pdf file of the application form will get open.
- Download the form by ticking on the ‘Download’ button given on the right side of the file.
- The Bihar Labour Card 2023 application form will be transferred to the ‘Downloads’ folder of your device.
|Official Websites||bocw.bihar.gov.in & blrd.skillmissionbihar.org|
|बिहार न्यूज़ होमपेज||Click Here|