Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana 2023: The government of Bihar started this scheme in order to help the children of the state. All the students who got 1st and 2nd division in the previous year’s Class 10th board exam are eligible to apply for this yojana. Students belonging to any of the Backward Class categories can apply for this scheme. The government will provide the amount of Rs. 10,000 to all the selected candidates. The Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan (बिहार मुख्यमंत्री बालक/ बालिका प्रोत्साहन योजना) Yojana was implemented for the better future of the students. To know more about this scheme, read the article till the end
Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana 2023
All the aspirants who are going to apply for the scheme must read this article carefully. The main motive of this scheme is to motivate children to study more. Right now, the application process for the 2023 year has not been activated but it will activate soon. Applicants must read the eligibility criteria mentioned in our article before applying for the scheme. As only those candidates will be able to apply for the scheme who will meet the eligibility criteria. Go through the article to get detailed information regarding the scheme like the application process, eligibility criteria, application status, etc.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Overview of Bihar CM Balak/ Balika Protsahan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak/ Balika Protsahan Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Children belonging to BC who got 1st and 2nd division in Class 10th|
|Objective||To provide Rs. 10,000 to them and motivate them for further studies|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Balak/Balika Protsahan Scheme
The authorities have set some eligibility criteria for the candidates applying for the scheme. Only those candidates will be eligible for the scheme who will meet the criteria mentioned by the authority. Given below is the list of eligibility criteria that is required for this scheme:
- The applicant must be a resident of Bihar.
- The family income of the applicants must be 1.5 lakh or less.
- Applicant must have passed class 10th exam with 1st or 2nd division.
- Applicant must belong to the Backward Class.
- Applicants must have a caste certificate with them.
How to get the User Id and Password?
Applicants who want to get the user id and password must refer to this paragraph. Here we have mentioned the procedure in the simplest way. Follow the given steps to get the user id and password:
- Start the process by visiting the official website of e Welfare i.e., http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/
- Now click on the link of the above-mentioned scheme name.
- The new tab will open on the screen. There you will have to go to the Student option.
- Now the drop-down menu will open. Open the option “Get User Id and Password”.
- Afterwards, the new page will finally open on the screen.
- Now you have to enter the BSEB Registration and registered mobile number.
- Recheck the filled details and click on send.
- Within a few seconds, the user’s d and password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Process to do the Registration for the Scheme
All the applicants who want to apply for the scheme will first have to register themselves only then they will be eligible to apply for the scheme. So, the steps to fill out the registration form are as follows:
- First of all, go to the official portal of e Kalyan i.e., http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/
- The home page will appear on the screen. There you to find the link to the above-mentioned scheme.
- Now, click on that link and a new portal will open on the device.
- At the top of the page, you will see many options. Go to the Students option and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on the option of Registration For Students available there.
- Now carefully read and tick on all the self-declaration boxes and tap on continue.
- Registration will open. Start filling out all the asked details and after filling it click on preview.
- Check the final registration form and submit it and you will be successfully registered.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Class 10th Result
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Passport-sized photograph
Also Read: Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023
How to apply online for the Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana
Now, after completing the registration, applicants will have to fill out the application form for the same. The application process is very easy. You just have to shadow the following steps to apply for the scheme:
- Go to the official website of e Kalyan (http://edudbt.bih.nic.in)
- The home page will appear on the screen. There you will have to click on the name of the scheme.
- Now on the new page, go to the students portal and a drop-down menu will open.
- There you will have to tap on the option of Login for Students
- Now the login portal will open. Enter the user id and password and submit it.
- Continue without your application by uploading all the required documents.
- preview it and finally submit it.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Process to track Application Status
All the applicants who have submitted their application forms can check their status online. Through this, they will get to know whether the application has been accepted or not. Following are the steps to check the status:
- Go to the official portal of e Kalyan (http://edudbt.bih.nic.in)
- Now click on the link to the above-mentioned scheme.
- The new portal will open on the screen. There you will have to go to the Important Links section.
- Then click on the option of Check Application Status available under it.
- Now enter the regustration number on the new page and submit it.
- After that, you will be able to check the status.
Also Read: Khelo India Application Form Online 2023
Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana Important Links
We believe that you like our article. For any queries, comment below. Thank you.