Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023: On 2nd May, the Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) released the notification on its official website. The officials have released 64 posts for Sub-Inspector and Sub- Divisional Fire Station Officers. According to Advt. number 01/2023, interested candidates can fill out the form for the given posts till 4th June 2023. The application link for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023 is active on the official website of the Bihar Police i.e. @bpssc.bih.nic.in. We would suggest our valuable readers spend some time on our site to learn, your eligibility criteria and know more information related to the Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023
The commission has communicated through its offices that a candidate willing to apply for the above positions must follow the guidelines published by the Bihar Police Department. An applicant can only fill out the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023 form for one position, multiple applications will not be considered by the authorities. When filling out the form, the candidate’s preferences are requested. Therefore, there is a brief suggestion that when filling out the form, the candidate must carefully fill out the preferences. Before filling out the form, the candidates have to provide their active email id and contact number so that the candidates get the updates regarding the post well on time.
Eligible and interested candidates have to fill in the BPSC SI Online Form 2023 and pay the application fee for the complete submission of the form. Read the article further to know about the process to apply online, application fees, and other relevant information.
Bihar Police Application Form 2023 Overview
|Name of the Application||Bihar Police SI Recruitment|
|Number of Posts||Total post – 64|
Sub-Inspector – 11
Sub-divisional Fire Station Officer – 53
|Name of the Posts||Sub-Inspector|
Sub-divisional Fire Station Officer
|Date of Commencement of Application Form||02 May 2023|
|Date of Conclusion of Application Form||04 June 2023|
|Date of Examination||–|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Status of Application||Closed|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are required to read the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria carefully before they apply for the post to know if they are eligible or not. We hereby suggest our readers read this section of the article and learn about Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
|2.||Educational Qualification||The candidate must have done their graduation from a state-recognized university or equivalent university.|
|2.||Age Limit||Male- 20 years (min), 37 years (max)|
Female- 20 years (min), 40 years (max)
SC/ST/OBC- 20 years (min), 40 years (max)
EWS – 20 year (min), 42 years (max)
Transgender – 20 years (min.), 42 years (max.)
General (Male) – 165cm
SC/ST/OBC- 160 cm
Females – 155cm
Chest (Only Males):
General: 81 cm- 86 cm (min)
SC/ST: 79cm – 84 cm
(There should be a gap of at least 5 cm in the chest measurement after inflating)
Female: 48 kg min.
Bihar Sub-Inspector and SDFSO Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
The authorities have released 64 posts for Bihar Police SI Recruitments 2023. The total number of posts is divided among the Sub-Inspector and Sub-Divisional Fire Station Officer. 11 seats for Sub-Inspector and 53 seats for Sub-divisional Fire Station Officer. The detailed distribution of the seats as per the category is described below:
Bihar SI Application 2023 Steps to Apply Online
Candidates who are interested to apply for the available posts in Bihar can read the following section of the article. In this section, we have focused to discuss the Steps to apply for the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023. Read the following steps:
- Visit the BPSSC Official website, www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on “Prohibition Dept.”, this will take you to the new page of the homepage.
- Click on the link, under the “Subject” heading, as dated 02/05/2023.
- The candidate is now directed to the new page, here, three steps are mentioned with the link.
- Click on “Register and Make Payment“. Read the instructions for Registering and Making Payment.
- Tick the “Declaration box” and click the “Proceed to Registration and Payment icon“.
- The space to fill in the application form is provided on the new page. The applicant is required to fill out the application form.
- Fill in the application form and click on “PROCEED”.
- Upload the documents and pay the application fees to complete the form.
- The official will send the registration number. Fill in the number or mobile number and Date of birth. Fill in the visible captcha and click on “SUBMIT”. Fill out the application form completely.
- Once the application is submitted, the candidate can view the application status from the link present as Step -3 on the webpage. If the application is submitted, the candidate can see the status as “Submitted”.
- Save and print the application form and keep it with you until the recruitment is over.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The candidates, according to the category have to submit the application fees for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023. Candidates are hereby advised to read the table given below to know their respective fees.
|All categories of Non-Domicile||700/-||700/-|
|General (Domicile of Bihar)||700/-||400/-|
|Transgender of Bihar state||400/-|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023 will be done according to the selection procedure framed by the officials. Authority will select the candidates by testing them through 3 different phases. These phases include testing on different parameters, which are as follows:
- Phase 1- Preliminary Test: The test will consist of one paper where the total number of questions asked will be 100 with total marks of 200. Candidates will appear for 2 hours. To qualify for the exam, the candidate needs a minimum of 30% marks. Those candidates who will achieve min. 30% in the prelim exam will be permitted to sit for the mains exam.
- Phase 2- Mains Exam: The selected candidates can sit for the main exam. The exam pattern is the same as the Preliminary Phase. 2 marks will be allotted to every correct answer and 0.2 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Phase 3- Physical Eligibility Test: In the physical parameters the candidates are tested on the basis of running, high jump, and long jump.
- Running- For males of all the categories 1.6 km in 6 minutes and 30 seconds running is mandatory. For females of all the categories, 1 km in 6 minutes is mandatory.
- High jump- For males of all categories (4 ft. min.), and for females of all categories (3 ft. min.) is mandatory.
- Long Jump- For males of all the categories (12 ft. min.), for females of all the categories (9 ft. min).
- Shot-put- Males for all the categories (16 pounds – 16 ft.), Females for all the categories, (12 pounds – 10ft.). Those male and female candidates who do not qualify for the minimum parameters will be rejected.
- Transgenders are required to qualify the parameters set for females of all the categories.
- Followed by Medical Testing
|To Apply||BPSSC Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023|
|To Check More||Bihar Police Notification PDF 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the last date to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can apply for the recruitment process till 4th June 2023.
What documents are required while applying for the Bihar SI Recruitment 2023?
The documents required for the application are a Domicile certificate, Category certificate, Candidate’s Id proof, educational qualification certificate, Photograph, etc.
What can I do if the BPSSC website is not working?
If the candidate is facing any problem related to the website, they can contact the authority. The details are mentioned online.