Bihar Ration Card List 2023 बिहार राशन कार्ड नई लिस्ट: We can’t turn away from the truth that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi always is on a mission to make the country digital in every sector. Following this, they created many websites & mobile applications for Android/IOS users that will not only save their time but transparency in the system will also get improved.
Supporting the digitalization concept, the Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar launched the ‘Jan Vitran Ann (JVA)’ portal also known as the ‘Ration Card Management System (RCMS)’ through which state localities can apply or check updates about their ration card from sfc.bihar.gov.in & epds.bihar.gov.in. This article will help you in collecting statistics related to Bihar Ration Card List 2023 (बिहार राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2023).
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Bihar Ration Card List 2023
The state localities have been given the privilege to make their ration card from the official portals whose links are mentioned above that will not only save user’s time but also travel expenses. The registered users who applied for the ration card can check whether their name is available on the list or not. Those who didn’t apply for the ration card still have time by scrolling down and noting down the details about the Bihar Ration Card List 2023.
Bihar Ration Card List 2023: Overview
|Higher Body||Food and Consumer Protection Department |
State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation
|Aim||provide rations and financial help to poor people|
|Status of Application||Active|
|Application submission mode||Online|
|Official Website||sfc.bihar.gov.in & epds.bihar.gov.in|
Bihar Ration Card 2023
While launching the portal, the state government stated that they will sponsor ₹1,000 to all the ration cardholders and poor people whether they belong to APL (Above Poverty Line) or BPL (Below Poverty Line) so that they can fulfil their daily needs and improve the standard of living. The scheme is only valid for the residents of the state who will clear the eligibility criteria finalised by the higher body.
Note: After Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh, Bihar also launched the Ration Card List.
What is a Ration Card?
Ration Card can be defined as “an official document sanctioned by the Indian state government to those households that are eligible to get subsidised food grain from the Public Distribution System under the National Food Security Act (NFSA)”. The ration card also serves as identification proof for all citizens across India.
Types of Ration Card
The Bihar government forwarded this responsibility to the Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd (BSFC). There are four types of ration cards that will be provided to the households and those are:
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)||(a)This ration card is provided to impoverished families confirmed by the state government.|
(b) The cardholders are eligible to receive 35kg of food grains per month per family and have been issued with yellow colour.
|Below Poverty Line (BPL)||(a) Families who are living below the poverty line get this card and receive around 10kg to 20kg of food grains per family per month at 50% of the economic cost and the colour of this card is red|
|Above Poverty Line (APL)||(a) Those families who have this card are living above the poverty line as specified by the state government. |
(b) The APL families get 10kg-20kg of food grains per month per family at 100% economic cost and the colour of this card is blue.
|Annapoorna Yojana (AY)||(a) This ration card is issued to older people who are above 65 years and receive 10kgs of food grains per month per family.|
Benefits of Ration Card
|(a) With the help of the ration card, the user can access their food supplies from the nearest ration shop at a subsidised rate.|
|(b) It is also used as an address proof as well as an identification card throughout India as it is confirmed by the central government.|
|(c) Through the ration card, a user can also open their bank account and transfer money between bank accounts, pay the income tax, get a voter id card, apply for a passport, purchase a new mobile sim, withdraw life insurance, and lastly in creating some other relevant documents.|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Ration Card 2023
|(a) The applicant should be an Indian citizen with a permanent residentship in Bihar.|
|(b) They shouldn’t hold any ration card in other states.|
|(c) Applicant and family member must have a close relationship.|
|(d) They shouldn’t possess any other family card in the same state.|
The file of documents that are mandatory while an applicant is applying for the Bihar Ration Card are:
- Completed application form.
- Any of the following government IDs (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License).
- Residence Proof.
- Bank passbook.
- Annual income details.
- Recent colored passport size photograph.
- Other relevant documents.
इसे भी पढ़ें-
Steps to register for Bihar Ration Card
- Visit the Food and Consumer Protection Department’s (FCPD) official portal epds.bihar.gov.in.
- On the right side of the page, the ‘Apply for Online RC’ will be available.
- Select it and the login page will get open.
- Press the option of ‘To Register Click Here’ will be given, press it and the registration page will appear.
- Enter your name in both English & Hindi, Email Id, Mobile Number & Captcha then tap on the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- An SMS will be sent by the authorities to the applicant at the given mobile number and enter that OTP on the next screen.
- After verifying the OTP number, a new screen will appear in which you’ve to enter your Aadhaar Number, select the district of Bihar, pin code, password, confirm password and captcha then click on ‘Register’.
- After the completion of the registration process, applicants will get a login Id through which they can login to the portal and fill out the application.
- The applicant will also get their login Id on their given registered mobile number as well.
Login Process for Bihar Ration Card
- After completing the registration, login into the (FCPD) portal epds.bihar.gov.in by using your login Id and password and clicking on the ‘Login’ box.
- After login, the dashboard screen will get open, and go through the instructions very carefully.
- On the top of the screen, the ‘Menu’ tab will be appearing, tick on it and then choose the area (Rural/Urban) under the section of ‘New Apply’.
- After selecting the area from the Menu tab, the information form will get opened, and fill out the details as per the requirements.
- The pop-up message containing the Application Id will come on your screen.
- Take a screenshot of the page or save it to the bookmarks list.
Add Family Member
- After submitting the application form, a new web page will get open on the portal.
- With the help of the web page, the user can add the family member by entering the valid Aadhaar Card number and the name of the family member should be the same as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
- Now after adding the close family members, a link button with the ‘Go for Upload Document’ will be visible.
- With the help of the link, the applicant can upload the documents (family photograph, signature, income certificate, category certificate, Aadhaar card, residential certificate & PWD certificate) in the form of a pdf file & jpeg/jpg format.
- The moment documents will be uploaded the table with the list of members added by the applicant will be displayed on the page.
- Through the ‘Edit & Delete’ button, the applicant will be able to update or deduct unnecessary details from the page.
Final submission of Application Form
- The submission of the application form will be the last step in which the apprentice can preview the information submitted by them in the application form.
- After the final submission, the applicant will not be able to change, add or delete any information mentioned inside the form.
- The application will be sent via SMS on the applicant’s mobile number in which they will get their application Id and final submission information as well.
- Applicants can download the form by clicking on the ‘Print’ option appearing at the end of the page.
How to check Bihar RC details?
- Visit the FCPD’s main portal epds.bihar.gov.in and select the option of ‘RC Details’ available on the left side of the page.
- The Ration Card page will get open and select the area, district, enter the ration card number and tap on the ‘Search’ box.
- Once you completed the process by submitting the above details, a new page will get open providing the details about the Bihar Ration Card 2023.
- If the list is available in pdf format then download or save the page by adding it to the bookmarks folder.
Procedure to renew the forgotten password
In case, you’ve forgotten the password of your provisional registration id then you don’t have to panic as we’ve explained the steps through which you can renew your forgotten password:
- Go to the Food and Consumer Protection Department’s (FCPD) login page epds.bihar.gov.in and press the ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter your respective mobile number, captcha code, and then tap on the ‘Submit’ option.
- You will receive a text message with your new password.
- Note down somewhere and then come back to the FCPD login page and then enter the login credentials to check whether the password is supporting or not.
Method to apply offline for Bihar Ration Card
If you are facing difficulties while applying for the ration card via online medium then you can also choose the offline medium in which you’ve to visit the Circle Office or SDO office near your location. At Circle Office/SDO office, the officers will give you the application form, and fill out the particulars very carefully and sequence-wise and as per the government norms. You can also take the help of the officers appointed to the office about the correct procedure to fill-up the form.
After filling up the forms with the theoretical details, attach the photocopy of the documents asked on the form and submit it to the Circle Office or SDO office. At last, wait for the declaration of the Bihar Ration Card list which will be posted on the official websites (sfc.bihar.gov.in & epds.bihar.gov.in).
To download Bihar Ration Card 2023: Click Here
Procedure to check Bihar Ration Card List 2023
Under this section, you will get to know about the stages of how you can check the Bihar Ration Card list so got through it carefully:
- Login to the Bihar ration card official portal epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Press on ‘RCMS’ given on the left side of the portal.
- After pressing the option, a new web page will immediately get open.
- The page will be containing a long list of various districts.
- Choose your district and then select the tehsil near your area.
- The list of all the shopkeepers of your tehsil will be visible, now select the name of your shopkeeper.
- The list of beneficiaries will get opened and search for your family head in that list then click on the Ration Card number.
- At last, the final list of the rank card will be displayed on your respective device screen.
- For future reference, add the page to the Favourites list of google chrome.
Steps to check the Bihar Ration Card Number
The steps involved regarding the checking of the Bihar Ration Card number can be read below:
- Move towards Bihar ration card official portal epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Tap on ‘RCMS Report’, select the district, and click on the ‘Show’ option.
- The category-wise ration card will appear on a new page.
- Select the area as per your choice (Urban/Rural).
- Now choose the block from the options given on the page
- After choosing the block, the list of the panchayat of limited blocks will appear in front of your screen.
- From that list select your respective panchayat then select your village from the panchayat list.
- Choose the name of your Fair Price Shop (FPS).
- A new web page will be sharing the list of all the ration cards available under FPS.
- Go through the list and search for your name.
- Once you get successful in finding it, tick on the ration card number, and your ration card details will be available in front of you.
Process to register mobile number
- Go to Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation’s official website sfc.bihar.gov.in.
- Scroll down the main page and under the section of ‘Dealer Services’, mark ‘Register your Mobile.
- The citizen registration form will get open.
- Enter the info asked on that form such as District, Block, FP Shop, Customer Number, Mobile Number and then hit on ‘Register’ box provided at the end of the form.
How to submit grievance against Bihar Ration Card
- Start the process by going to Bihar SFCS’s website sfc.bihar.gov.in.
- Hit on ‘Submit Grievance’ and the grievance registration form will immediately get open.
- Fill in the empty sections available inside the form with the requested details and then move your cursor towards the ‘Register’ given on the right side of the form.
- Have patience for a few moments and the message of the grievance submission will be available on the screen.
You can also follow these steps to check the status of your submitted grievance form:
- Visit the Bihar SFC website sfc.bihar.gov.in.
- Tap on the ‘Know Grievance Status’, enter your Grievance Registration Id, and press on the ‘Get Status’.
- You will be connected to a fresh page providing the details regarding your grievance status.
- Bihar DCECE Notification
- Google Play Redeem Code
- Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers
- Bihar B.Ed Notification 2022
- Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year’s Cut Off
Method of checking the Blacklist Employees report
To get the list of the employees who got blacklisted by the authority keep reading the following steps:
- On the home portal of the Bihar SFC sfc.bihar.gov.in, press the ‘Blacklisted Jobs Report’ link present on the left side of the portal.
- The district-wise blacklisted number of employees will get on the next screen.
- Select the district of your personal choice and the details connected to it will be displayed on the new page.
How to transfer Ration Card?
In earlier times, whenever an individual has to shift from one state/city/district to another then they had to transfer their ration form by submitting the transfer form. Since the launch of ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ permits all NFSA ration cardholders especially the migrated cardholders to purchase the subsidised ration from any FPS situated at any part of the country via existing ration card biometric or Aadhaar Card authentication in a smooth manner.
Under this system, the distribution of food grains is achieved nationwide through the portability of ration card. The nationwide portability of the ration card was implemented through an IT-driven system linked with the Aadhaar Card number and connected with the applicant’s ration card.
|Official Portal||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|