Bihar STET 2023 Admit Card Released: BSEB is all set to conduct the secondary teacher eligibility test. To be a part of this eligibility test, the applicants can download their admit cards is released on 30 August 2023. The board will publish the link for the Bihar STET 2023 Admit Card only on its official website. Once the applicants possess the Hall Ticket for the eligibility test through this link, they need to immediately obtain a hard copy of it to present at the examination centre. The applicants appearing for Bihar Secondary TET 2023 can refer to this article to learn all the details about its admit card.
Bihar STET 2023 Admit Card
To acquire the Bihar STET e-Admit Card 2023, the applicants need to provide their login credentials obtained during the application process on the login window. Furthermore, after taking a printout of the admit card, the applicants have to paste their colour passport-size photograph (which they uploaded in the application form) on it. The admit card for the eligibility test will have all the essential information regarding the exam. So, the applicants must also ensure that this information has no discrepancies or errors. To know all other crucial details about Bihar STET 2023 Admit Card, check out the rest of the article.
Download Here>>> Bihar STET Admit Card 2023 Link
बिहार एसटीईटी 2023 प्रवेश पत्र: Overview
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Admit Card||Bihar STET 2023 Admit Card|
|Concerned Examination||Bihar Commerce Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Commerce Subjects||Business Studies, Accountancy and Entrepreneurship|
|Conducting Board||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Availability date of the Admit Card||30 August 2023|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Eligibility Test||4 tp 15 September 2023|
|Mode of the Eligibility Test||Online i.e. a CBT|
|BSEB Official Website||bsebstet.com|
Bihar STET 2023 Admit Card Mentioned Particulars
The particulars prevalent on the Bihar STET 2023 Call Letter are shared by us in the list below. The applicants who will be taking part in the eligibility test must check out this list before the exam.
- Name of the Applicant
- Examination Roll Number
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Gender
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Date of the Eligibility Test
- Start and End time of the Eligibility Test
- Time for Applicants to report at the Examination Centre
- Exam Centre Details i.e. name and complete address
- Guidelines for the Day of the Eligibility Test
bsebstet.com STET 2023 Admit Card Downloading Process
The applicants can easily download the STET 2023 Admit Card through the following steps. It is recommended to the applicants that they keep their application forms with them during this process to provide their login credentials.
- For the initial step, the applicants have to visit the Bihar Secondary Board’s official website at bsebstet.com
- After arriving at the homepage, the applicants will see an “Important Link” section on its right side.
- In this section, the applicants need to search for the relevant link for Bihar STET 2023 Admit Card.
- Once the applicants click on this link, they will be directed to the login window.
- On this login window, the applicants have to fill in both spaces with their correct login details.
- After the submission of these login details, the applicants will have access to the admit card.
- The applicants can now use the given option to download the e-Admit Card and later on take its printout for the examination.
Important Instructions for the Eligibility Test
During the Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test 2023, the applicants compulsorily have to obey the following instructions.
- The applicants will only bring the following documents to the exam centre: A hard copy of Admit Card with a Passport-Size Photograph affixed and one photo id proof.
- The applicants will not be allowed to appear for the exam wearing shoes, socks and a watch.
- It is compulsory for all applicants to reach their allotted exam centres as per the reporting time of their shift.
- To reach the exam centre on time, the applicants should visit the location of the exam centre a day before the exam and learn the exact address.
What documents do the applicants have to present as ID proofs along with Bihar STET 2023 Admit Card on the exam day?
The applicants can present documents such as PAN cards, Driving licenses, passports, etc. to get their identities verified at the exam centre.
What should the applicants do if they find out that the information on Bihar STET 2023 e-Admit Card 2023 has some errors?
The applicants should report to the conducting board regarding this immediately in such a case.
Can the applicants also send a request for a change in their exam centres for the eligibility test after the issuance of the Hall Ticket?
No, the board will not consider any request for changing the exam centres from the applicants.