Bihar STET 2023 Application Form: According to the recent announcement by the board, the application process for Bihar STET 2023 will be conducted from 1st to 14th February 2023. In this application process, the board will accept online application forms from eligible candidates on its official website. Regarding this application process, the board will release a notification as well. Before filling out the Bihar STET 2023 Application Form, the candidates must necessarily go through this notification. Furthermore, all the candidates need to submit their application forms within the specified application process dates. For complete details of everything associated with BSEB STET Application Form 2023, the candidates kindly go through the whole article.
Bihar STET 2023 Application Form
Since the official notification for Bihar STET 2023 is not out yet, we are providing all the details for it from the previous notification for the exam. After the board releases the official notification, we will update all of these details in this article. Furthermore, we will also share the link for Bihar STET 2023 Notification after it is published. The candidates can scroll down the article through to the end for other relevant information about the eligibility test and its application process.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
बिहार एसटीईटी 2023 आवेदन पत्र: At a Glance
|Article’s Category||Application Form|
|Name of the Application Form||Bihar STET Application Form 2023|
|Application Form For||Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Board Conducting the Application Process||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Eligibility Test For||Teaching Posts for Classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th|
|Minimum Educational Qualification Required||B.Ed|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Secondary BSEB Official Website||http://secondary.biharboardonline.com/|
BSEB STET 2023: Important Dates
The following table consists of all the details regarding the important dates for the eligibility test and its application process. All the candidates must take part in the concerned event according to these dates.
|Online Release date of the Application Form||1 February 2023|
|Final Date to Submit the Application Form||14 February 2023|
|Release date of the Admit Card||24 March 2023|
|Dates for STET 2023||6 to 24 April 2023|
Bihar STET Eligibility Criteria 2023
In STET 2023, there will be two papers. Paper-I will be for the teachers of the 9th and 10th standards. Whereas, Paper II will be for the teachers of 11th and 12th Standard. The Bihar STET Eligibility Criteria 2023 for both of these papers are uniquely defined. The only same condition for both these papers is Age Criteria. The age limit defined for the candidates for both papers is 21 to 37 years. The details of other eligibility criteria with respect to Paper-I and Paper-II are in the following table.
|Paper-I||1. Must be an Indian citizen and resident of Bihar State. |
2. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in the subject candidate is applying for with 50% marks. (45% for SC, ST, EBC, BC, and PWD)
3. Must have done B.Ed from a recognized institution
|Paper- II||1. Must be an Indian citizen and resident of Bihar State. |
2. Must possess a Master’s degree in the subject candidate is applying for with 50% marks. (45% for SC, ST, EBC, BC, and PWD)
3. Must have done B.Ed from a recognized institution.
4. The candidates who are applying for Computer Science subjects do not mandatorily need to have attained the B.Ed qualification.
Steps For Bihar STET 2023 Application Form
In order to fill out the secondary.biharboardonline.com STET Application Form 2023, the applicants can refer to the following process.
- First off, the candidates must open the homepage of the Secondary BSEB official website.
- In the section of the important links, the candidates must search for the relevant link for BSEB STET 2023 Application Form.
- Through this link, the candidates will end up on a new page.
- On this page, the candidates must opt for the suitable option for a new registration.
- Now, the candidates have to fill out the registration form and generate their login credentials.
- With these login credentials, the candidates can go ahead and start to fill out the application form.
- In this application form, the candidates need to fill out all of their correct details in the spaces they see on their screens.
- The candidates must upload all the documents that are needed for the application in the prescribed specifications as well.
- Once all of these steps are completed, the candidates must quickly check their application forms from start to finish once again.
- After this, the candidates can opt for the payment of the examination fee prescribed for their category.
- The payment of the examination fee marks the completion of the application process.
- The candidates can now submit the application form and obtain its printout for the exam.
Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test 2023
According to the recently released exam calendar by the board, the Bihar STET 2023 will be conducted from 6 April 2023 to 24 April 2023. Furthermore, the admit card for this eligibility test will be released on 24 March 2023. The total scoreable marks in the eligibility test will be 150 and the exam has a total of 150 questions as well. The pattern of this exam varies according to the subjects chosen by the candidates. For all future updates regarding Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test 2023, all the candidates kindly visit our portal regularly.
|Apply Online Through||Bihar STET 2023 Application Form (Active on 1 February 2023)|
|Follow For More Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
When can the candidates download the admit card for Bihar STET 2023?
The candidates can download the admit card for the eligibility test on 24 March 2023.
Can the candidates also send the Bihar STET 2023 Application Form via post to the board?
No, the candidates can only submit the application form through the official portal of the conducting board.
What documents do the candidates need for the application form?
The candidates need their scanned photograph, signature, and other educational qualification documents for the application form.