Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana: Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana has been launched by the government of the state in order to help the student of Bihar. Children who are interested in higher studies but are unable to do because of family financial problems will get huge benefits from this scheme. From this scheme, the student of the state will get a loan for their studies. The students will get a loan amount of up to Rs. 4 lakhs. So, students who are interested to study further must read this article carefully. And after reading it, they must fill out the application form for the same. Visit the portal daily to get all the latest updates regarding the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023
Applicants who want to fill out the application for the above-mentioned scheme must read the eligibility criteria for the scheme before applying for it. The application form can be filled out anytime. The scheme was launched in 2016 by Nitish Kumar who was the chief minister of the state at that time. This scheme provides a huge relief to the students and provided help for them in their future careers. Till now, a huge number of applicants have already filled out the form and also got the loan amount. So, if you are interested in this scheme, fill out the application form soon. Through the article, you will get detailed information related to the BSCC scheme, application process, required documents, etc.
Highlights of BSCC Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana|
|Launched on||2 October 2016|
|Launched by||Nitish Kumar|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
|Objectives of the scheme||To provide loans to financially poor students for their studies|
|Beneficiaries||Financially weak students of the state|
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
- Applicant must have completed class 12th from a recognized board.
- He/She must have been selected for admission to any authorized institute.
- The loan will only be given for the general courses. The list of the courses is available below.
- Applicants who have passed Class 12th (polytechnic after 10th) and applications of Bihar who had completed the same from the state such as Jharkhand and West Bengal are also eligible for the scheme.
- The amount will be transferred to the educational institute for the candidates staying in the hostel.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 25 years while applying for the scheme.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 30 years while applying for the scheme.
- If the candidate already has a degree of a level then the scheme will not be available for the candidates applying for the same scheme only.
Also Check: Top B.Ed Colleges in Bihar 2023
Objective and Target of the Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to increase the Gross Enrollment Ration of the state. Gross Enrollment Ration (GER) was counted as 14..3% last time whereas National GER was 24%. So this scheme is launched to increase the GER of the state by 30% and to make Bihar one of the most developed states. Through the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the needed student who want to study higher but were unable to do it because of financial problems. It will also help in the employment of youth.
Registration Process for Bihar Students Credit Card Yojana 2023
Applicants who wish to apply for the scheme must read this paragraph as we have mentioned the procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scheme easily. Follow the below-given steps to apply:
- Visit the official portal of the Education Department Planning and Labor Resource Department i.e., https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- The home page will appear on the screen. There you will see the column of login.
- Go to that column and click on the option of New Applicant Registration.
- On the home page, you will have to enter your full name, working mobile number and email id.
- After entering all the details, click on send OTP. Enter the received OTP on the blank space and verify it.
- Now after the successful registration, click on the home page and log in with the details received in mail and SMS.
- There you will be asked to change your passport as per your preference.
- Enter the old and new passwords and submit them.
- And your password will successfully change.
How to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
After the successful registration, applicants will have to move forward to fill out the application form. The steps through which candidates can easily fill out the application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Education Department Planning and Labor Resource Department.
- Go the to Login column on the home page and log in by entering the required credentials.
- On the new page, start entering the required details carefully.
- After entering all the details carefully, submit the form.
- When the details will be submitted successfully, select the scheme.
- After choosing the scheme, a new form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the personal details and then the residential address.
- After entering the above-mentioned details, enter the Financial Income details.
- Then enter the Loan Request Section and Financial Detail of Co-Applicant.
- Finally Enter Bank, Repayment and Payment Details and submit the form. Your Application Form will get submitted.
How to Check Application Status?
Applicants who have already filled the form and now want t know the status of their application form must go through this paragraph. Here we have mentioned the steps through which you will be able to check it hassle-free. Follow the below-given steps to check it:
- First of all, go to the official portal by clicking on this link: https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- Then on the home page, you will see the option of Application Status.
- Click on that link and a new page will open on the screen.
- First, select the option through which you want to check the status. The available options are by Registration Number or by Aadhaar Number.
- Now, enter the asked details as per the choice made in the previous step.
- Re-check all the entered details and submit the form.
- Within a few seconds, the application status will appear on the screen.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet and certificate
- Letter conferring scholarship
- Course Structure
- Admission Proof
- Fee Schedule
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Tax Receipt
- Income Certificate of last year
- Income Tax Return for the last two years
- Bank Statement for the last six months
- Any Residence Proof like Passport, DL, Voter id, etc.
Procedure to Retrieve the Forgot Password
If any candidates forgot their password then they can follow the steps provided here to retrieve it. The following are steps to do it:
- Go to the official portal and a home page will appear on the screen.
- Now, on the column of ogin, you will see the option of forgot password.
- Click on that option and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details and click on send OTP.
- Now enter the received OTP, submit it, and then reset your password.
List of Courses Available under Bihar Credit Card Yojana
|BCA||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy|
|MCA||Diploma in Food Nutrition|
|B.Sc (Information Technology)||Diploma in Dietetics|
|B.Sc (Computer Application)||B.Sc in Fashion Technology|
|B.Sc (Computer Science)||B.Sc In Fashion Designing|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||B.Sc. in Apparel Designing|
|BHMCT||B.Sc in Footwear Designing|
|B.TEch BE (Lateral Entry)||B.Arch|
|Hotel Management & Catering Technology||M.Sc M.Tech|
|Hospital & Hotel Mgmt||Diploma in Food Processing|
|BVMS||Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|B.Tech BE B.Sc||Diploma in Food and Beverage Services|
|Bachelor in Pharmacy||BFA|
|Diploma in Hotel Mgmt||Degree/ Diploma in Aeronautical|
|BAMS||Degree/ Diploma in Pilot Training|
|BUMS||Degree/ Diploma in Shipping|
|Diploma in Food Production||BBM|
|GNM||Integrated BBA & MBA|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||Integrated BCA & MCA|
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Important Links
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|
|Applicant Portal User Manual||Click Here|
|BSCC User Manual||Click Here|
|BSCC Yojana Guidelines||Click Here|
What details are required to retrieve the forgotten password?
The following details will be needed while retrieving the forgotten password:
1. Registered Mobile Number
2. Registered Email Id
From where can we can ask for the information related to the application process?
You will get all the information related to the application process on the official website of the Education Department Planning and Labor Resource Department or you can call on the toll Number: 18003456444
What is the minimum requirement of the system to use the official website?
Applicants must have Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer 11.0 to use the website easily.
What details will be available in the Account Summary?
Applicants will be able to check the following details in the account summary:
1. Sanctioned Loan Amount
2. Repayment Tenure in Months
3. Loan Account Number
4. Disbursed Loan Amount