BIS SSA PA Admit Card 2022 Released: In response to Advertisement No. 2/2022/EST Which is released in April this year. The BIS has released a notification for the examination for the post of SENIOR SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT & PERSONAL ASSISTANT, the examination for the same is going to take place on 21 September 2022.
BIS(Bureau Of Indian Standards) is a national governing body that sets the standards for different goods, their marking and quality certificates of the goods. It has different key works like Standards Formulation, Compulsory Registration Scheme, Hall Marking Scheme etc. The admit card for the SSA and PA post is already available at the official portal whose link is mentioned in the Key Links. A Properly defined step-by-step procedure is available below in the article, check that out for ease.
BIS SSA PA Admit Card 2022
|Name of the Examination||Senior Secretariat Assistant(SSA)/Personal Assistant(PA)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||The Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Date of Examination||21 September 2022|
How to download BIS SSA PA Admit Card?
The process to download the BIS admit card is explained below, check it out for a better understanding:-
- Step1:- Go to the Admit Card downloading Link which is available at the Key Links or you can also go to the Examination Notification as the notification also have the link for the admit card in it.
- Step2:- After reaching the Admit Card downloading interface the candidate needs to choose the language between Hindi and English.
- Step3:- Follow up that, the candidate needs to enter either his/her Registration No or Roll No followed by the Password or Date of Birth. Click Login.
- Step4:- After login, the Admit card of the student will appear on the next screen.
- Step5:- Now after checking all the details the candidate can download the admit card in PDF format.
Note:– Candidates should go through the admit card after downloading the admit card as a precaution against any mistake in the admit card. If the candidate found any mistake, in that case, the candidate should contact a suitable authority regarding the issue immediately.
The detail mentioned in the Admit Card
The candidate needs to through the admit card as there are multiple details which are written on it as mentioned below.
- Name of the Aspirants,
- Date of Birth of Aspirant,
- Name of the Examination,
- Photograph of the Candidate,
- Date of Exam,
- Venue of the Examination,
- Time of the Examination,
Examination Pattern for BIS SSA PA 2022
- The total duration of the examination is 2 Hours.
- The examination will be bilingual. (Hindi and English)
- The aspirant has to score at least 50% marks to even qualify for the next stage.
- The examination is online and MCQ based.
- The answer to each question is 1 Mark.
- There is no information available regarding the negative marking, It is suggested to the candidate go through the instruction available in the question paper before start doing the examination.
|S.No||Subjects Name||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|3.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
BIS SSA PA Admit Card 2022 Important Links
Yes, the admit card for BIS SSA PA is available for download. The candidate can download it from the official website.
There are no details available regarding the negative marking in the SSA and PA examination. Though it is suggested to the candidate go through the admit card and the instruction of the question paper before attempting the examination to just be sure.
As of the official notification, the date of the examination for BIS SSA PA is selected as 21 September 2022.