BITSAT 2022 Admit Card: All the applicants who have applied for the BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test) will be able to download the BITSAT admit card for the examination. Bits Pilani hall ticket will be available on the official portal so all the candidates who are willing to sit for the examination have to visit the site to check the detailed information about the same you will also get the full knowledge of the BITSAT 2022 Admit Card updates from this page, so stay connected to this page also and read the article till the end to know more about it.
BITSAT 2022 Admit Card
As everyone knows that BITSAT 2022 admit card plays a very important role in the whole admission procedure, the applicants who have applied for the examination to take admission in their preferred course will be able to download the hall ticket for the examination. You just have to fill in the asked details on the site to download the hall ticket for the examination, and it is mandatory for the applicants to carry their hall ticket with them on the exam day otherwise you will not be able to sit for the examination.
|Article type||BITSAT 2022 Admit Card|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Name of the University||BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science )|
|Exam name||BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test)|
|Exam date||2nd to 9th July 2022|
|Admit card||25th June onwards|
|Declaration of the result||To be notified|
|Course offered||BE, M.Sc, B.Pharma|
How to Download BITSAT 2022 Admit Card?
The aptitude test is going to be conducted soon by the authorities of the BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science ). And for that, all the applicants have to download the hall ticket to get entry into the examination hall. Below is the full procedure to download the hall ticket.
- To download the hall ticket for the examination, go to the official website of BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science ) i.e. www.bitsadmission.com.
- After visiting the site then you will see the link for the BITSAT 2022 Admit Card, then click on that link.
- And then you will be taken to the new page, where you are required to enter the requested details like application number, date of birth etc and then click on the proceed option.
- After that the admit card will appear before you on your computer screen, check out the hall ticket.
- After that click on the download option and then take the printout of the BITSAT 2022 admit card and carry it on the day of the examination.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to download the BITSAT admit card.
BITSAT 2022 Admit Card Details
The applicants are very impatient to sit for the examination and are eagerly waiting for the exam date and the release date of the www.bitsadmission.com admit card. Here is the full list of the details mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- name of the exam centre
- Venue of exam centre
- date and time
- Duration of the examination
- Name of the organization
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the authority
- Stamp of the organization
- Important information for the exam day
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- category of the candidate
BITSAT 2022 Admit Card Documents
The applicants must carry the required documents with them for verification because identification of the candidate is compulsory without this they will not allow you to sit for the examination. It is mandatory for all the applicants to carry along the asked certificates with the BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test) admit card. You are required to bring any one of the government-issued ids for identification, here is the list of the documents.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Driving licence
- Bank passbook
BITSAT 2022 Examination
All the applicants after downloading the BITSAT 2022 admit card for the examination will be able to sit for the examination, the exam for the course will be conducted from 2nd to 9th July 2022. All the aspirants who have applied for the examination are asked to get themselves well-prepared for the examination as the exam date is already mentioned by the authority so you should start preparing for the examination. The syllabus for the examination will be available on the official website in the official notification so you can visit the site to check the syllabus for the examination. Here we have mentioned the exam scheme for all the candidates you can get an idea of the examination pattern.
- The exam will be objective type, there will be 150 multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks.
- There will be a negative making of 1 mark for every wrong attempt.
- The question in the examination will be asked in Physics, Maths, Chemistry, English proficiency, logical reasoning