The BITSAT 2023 Application Form for Session II is now active on the official portal. Aspirants can apply for the application form in order to get admission to the Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses. The eligibility of the BITSAT 2023 Application Form should be met by the students, only then they should apply for it by the 12th of June. Aspirants who have passed the 12th standard with the specified marks are eligible for the BITS Pilani Entrance Test Session II Application Form.
Read out the post for credible updates and make sure to finish the form by its deadline. The link to the application with its brochure is given in the link section. Candidates can visit these links also in the post.
BITSAT 2023 Application Form
The BITSAT 2023 Application Form is available online for the aspirants. Candidates need to fill out the form, upload the picture and signature and deposit the specified fees. By following the given steps, aspirants will be able to submit the application successfully. The selection of the candidates will depend on the marks obtained in the entrance test which will be conducted from the 18th of July to the 22nd of July.
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Name of the Application||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)|
|Managing Authority||Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)|
|Recommended Courses||Integrated First Degree Programs|
|Available Campuses||BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus|
K. K. Birla at Goa Campus
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Male Applicants: Rs 3400|
Female Applicants: Rs 2900
|Selection Method||Entrance Test|
BITS Pilani Entrance Test Session II Important Dates 2023
|List of the Events||Significant Dates|
|Beginning of Application Form||22nd of May|
|Editing or Revision of Application Form||9th of June to 12th of June|
|Allocation of Testing Locations||13th of June|
|Choosing a test date and Slot||14th and 15th of June|
|Hall Ticket Issuance||16th of July onwards|
|Online Test Date||18th of July to 22nd of July|
BITS Integrated First Degree 2023 Eligibility
Students applying for the BITS Integrated First Degree 2023 Application must fulfil the listed requirements to become eligible. Prior to submitting the form, applicants must review the points listed below.
- Pupils who have passed 12th standard with Physics, Arithemtics and Chemistry from affiliated schools.
- Applicants applying for the B.Pharma Course must have Biology with Physics and Chemistry.
- Arithmetic students with science subjects are also eligible to apply for the course.
- They must have obtained aggregate 75% marks whereas 60% marks in each subject.
- Class 12th students can also apply for the application.
- English proficiency is essential.
Apply Online BITSAT 2023 Application Form
The BITSAT 2023 Application Form is accessible on the online webpage. Here, authorities have provided the link for the form which will lead you to the form which an applicant need to submit. The link and process to apply for the application are explained in the lines provided below.
- Pupils must visit the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Webpage: https://www.bitsadmission.com/
- The application link is made available on the official page. Tap the “Click Here”.
- Candidates who have applied for the Session can directly deposit the fee by hitting the link. Whereas candidates who have not applied before need to Register first.
- Candidates who have registered before can log in to the portal or the candidates who have not registered before need to tap the respective buttons.
- New candidates need to register themselves by providing their personal information after which BITSAT-2023 Application Number will be generated with the password.
- After which login to the account by providing the allotted credentials which will provide you with the application form.
- Input the information with utmost care. ‘
- Upload the picture (50 to 100 KB) and signature (10 to 50 KB) in jpg or jpeg format.
- Pay the specified fee with the online payment mode.
- Examine the application and update incorrect information.
- Print the BITS Integrated First Degree 2023 Application Form which will be used in the proceedings of admission.
BITSAT-2023 Application Fees
The BITSAT-2023 Application Fees are tabulated below, applicants can check the fees and deposit them accordingly. The mode of payment will only be online with any payment channel i.e. Debit or Credit Card, UPI and Net Banking.
|Campus||Males (RS)||Female (RS)|
|India & Nepal Campuses||2900||3400|
|Dubai Campus (Rs. 9000/- if wants to appear for both sessions)||7000||7000|
bitsadmission.com UG & PG 2023 Testing Format
The bitsadmission.com UG & PG 2023 Testing Format is divided into four sections: Physics, Chemistry, Reasoning, English either Biology or Mathematics. Only Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) aspirants are supposed to take the biology section in the test. There will be 130 Objective-type questions offered to applicants in total. Each correct response receives three points while each incorrect response will deduct one point. For questions that are not answered, there are no points awarded by the officials.
It is to inform the candidates that they may decide to attempt 12 more questions if there is time left after correctly answering each of the 130 questions without skipping a single one. These supplementary questions in the BITSAT-2023 Session II Test will only take into account reasoning skills and knowledge in physics, chemistry, maths, or biology.
BITSAT 2023 Application Form: Important Links
|Apply Online||BITSAT 2023 Application Link|
|Look For More Details||BITSAT 2023 Information Brochure|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
How will the students who have applied for the BITSAT Application Form get admission for the respective courses?
Pupils who have applied for the application need to appear in the written entrance Test. Candidates who qualify for the test will be called for the counselling in which they will be allotted institutes.
How many sections are there in the online test?
There are four portions in the test naming Physics, Chemistry, Reasoning, English either Biology or Mathematics.
Can a PCM student apply for the B.Pharma Program?
Yes, PCM students with a 75% aggregate score will be eligible to apply for the B.Pharma Program.