The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has come up with the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification. According to the notification, the officials will be recruiting 125 Engineering Graduates for the one-year Apprenticeship training program. Applicants holding a Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering course are eligible to apply. The application form for BPCL Apprentice is currently available on the official website. The eligible candidates can continue to apply for the recruitment form on the 15th of September.
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
This is to inform the candidates who have undergone the same Apprenticeship training program are not permitted to apply for it. Applicants applying for the recruitment form must provide accurate information or else their candidature will be rejected by officials. The concerned authority will verify the provided details and formulate the BPCL Graduate Apprentice 2023 Merit List. The interview of the selected candidates will be conducted by officials. Aspirants who will qualify the interview will be enrolled for a one year apprentice training program.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||BPCL Apprentice|
|Concerned Authority||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|location||BPCL, Kochi Refinery, Kochi|
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentice|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs 25000|
|Total Vacant Seat||125|
|Begin of Application Submission||30th of August|
|Deadline of Application Procedure||15th of September|
|Selection Method||Merit-Based |
|Application Website||Registration: https://nats.education.gov.in|
|Helpline Email||[email protected]|
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2023
BPCL Graduate Apprentice 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||Discipline Name||Total Seats|
|03||Computer Science and Engineering||10|
|04||Electrical Engineering / Electrical and |
|05||Safety Engineering / Safety and Fire|
|07||Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics and |
Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics and
Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation and Control Engineering
BPCL Engineering Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Candidates applying for the recruitment must be aware of the BPCL Graduate Apprentice 2023 Qualifications. The points given below provide the recruitment requirements which every applicant must possess.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- As of 1st of September 2023, applicants must have reached the age of 18 years and below 27 years of age.
- Applicants must be born between 1st September 1996 to 2005.
- Reserved category candidates will be given an age concession accordingly.
- Applicants must have qualified the Engineering course with a minimum of 60% marks for the unreserved category students and 50% marks SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Candidates eligible for the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 must be prepared with a scanned copy of the listed documents. These documents should be scanned in appropriate file size and in jpeg/pdf format.
- Aadhar Card
- Personal Email Id
- Passport size photo below 1 MB in jpeg format
- Aadhar Card Mapped Bank Account Details
- Educational Qualification Documents with file size below 1 MB in PDF format
- Bank Passbook first page or account statement with file size below 1 MB in PDF format
Apply For BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online
After grasping all the recruitment information, eligible applicants can begin the online application process. The procedure to apply successfully for the BPCL Engineering Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is explained below.
Enrollment Procedure for the New Applicants
- Open the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme website: https://nats.education.gov.in
- Here, tap the Student button available on the home page.
- Thereafter, enrol yourself by providing all the individual details.
- Upload the certificates listed in the above section.
- Tap the Submit button after reviewing it.
- After successful submission user ID and Password will be assigned to them.
Login Procedure for Already Enrolled Applicants
- View the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme login website: https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- The login page will be shown on the screen.
- Now, enter the Registered User ID/ Mobile Number/Email ID and Password.
- Submit the above details with utmost care.
- Here, fill up the form and verify all the details.
- Review the form before submission.
- Finally, print or download the application form for the document verification procedure.
Essential BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Links
|Apply Online||BPCL Apprentice Registration Link |
BPCL Apprentice Login Link
|Look for More Details||BPCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to BPCL Apprentice Recruitment
What is the apprentice recruitment form’s last date?
The eligible candidates can apply for the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment by the 15th of September.
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment?
The first stage of the selection procedure is the release of the merit list which will be based on the educational marks. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview for final selection.
What is the monthly stipend for the apprentice post?
The monthly stipend for the apprentice recruitment is Rs 25000.