BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023: In the selection process for Assistant posts, the Pre Exam will be conducted on 28 April 2023. The candidates who have registered for this examination need to bring an Admit Card to their examination centres. The admit card for Assistant Pre Exam 2023 can be obtained by the candidates on the official website of the commission. For this, the commission will publish a link on its website a few days prior to the exam. On this link, the candidates will have to provide their login details to download the BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023. To know further details about Bihar PSC Assistant e-Admit Card 2023, scroll down this article to the very end.
BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023
After possessing a soft copy of the BPSC Assistant Hall Ticket 2023, it is compulsory for the candidates to acquire a printout of it. The applicants will only be allowed at the examination centres with a printout of the downloaded e-Admit Card. More importantly, the candidates have to verify all of these details for errors and discrepancies before they appear for BPSC Assistant Preliminary Exam 2023.
Download Here>> BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023 Link
बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग सहायक प्रवेश पत्र 2023: Quick Details
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023|
|Examination Type||Preliminary Examination|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Commission||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Number of Assistant Posts||44|
|Date of Availability of the Admit Card||Released|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Preliminary Exam||28 April 2023|
|BPSC Official Website||https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/|
BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023 Details to Check
The following is the collection of all the details on the BPSC Assistant Call Letter 2023 that the candidates have to check for discrepancies. If the candidates find out any sort of discrepancies in these details, then they will need to notify the commission about this as soon as possible.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Roll Number assigned to the Candidate for the Exam
- Name of the Post
- Date of the Preliminary Exam
- Start and End time of the Exam
- Time of reporting at the Exam Centre
- Exam Centre’s complete details i.e. its name and address
- Instructions associated with the Exam
- Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2023
- DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
Obtain bpsc.bih.nic.in Assistant Admit Card 2023 Online
To obtain the bpsc.bih.nic.in Assistant Admit Card 2023 online the following process must be followed by the candidates. During this process, the candidates must have the login credentials that they gained after the submission of the application form.
- In the first step of this process, the candidates need to reach the commission’s official portal with the URL https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Once the candidates open the homepage they will see BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023 Link flashing on it.
- By clicking on this link, the candidates will find themselves on the login portal of the commission.
- On this login portal, all the provided spaces must be filled out by the candidates with their correct login details.
- Once the candidates submit these login details, the e-Admit Card will be available to download.
- The candidates can now use the given option to download a soft copy of the Admit Card.
- Afterwards, the candidates must obtain a printout of this downloaded Hall Ticket to present on the examination day.
Bihar PSC Assistant Prelim Exam 2023
The commission recently declared that the preliminary examination for the Assistant Posts will be organized on 28 April 2023 from 12 PM to 2:15 PM. For this preliminary examination, the commission will allot different exam centres in the state to the candidates. The complete details regarding the examination centres along with the other exam details will be mentioned in the respective admit cards of the candidates. To know the complete exam pattern of Assistant Pre Exam BPSC 2023, the candidates can check out the following table.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Scorecable Marks|
|General Science and Mathematics||50||50|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50|
Exam Day Instructions
During the preliminary examination for Assistant posts, the following instructions are to be strictly followed by the candidates.
- The candidates will be allowed to bring up to three books related to the subjects in the examination with them to the exam centre. However, before entering the exam centre, the candidates have to clearly state their names and roll numbers on the books.
- Apart from a hard copy of the e-Admit Card, one valid photo id proof is also a mandatory document for the preliminary exam.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to reach the allotted exam centre as per the specified reporting time. Therefore, the candidates must find out the exact location of the exam centre a day before the exam.
|Download Here||BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023 (Released)|
|Check Online||BPSC Pre Exam Date Notice 2023|
|For the Latest Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What documents must the candidates bring to their allotted exam centre with BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023 for their identity verification?
Documents such as PAN cards, Driving licenses, Voter’s ID Cards, etc can be brought to the exam centre by the candidates for identity verification.
Can the candidates opt for changing their examination centres after the issuance of the Bihar Assistant e-Admit Card 2023?
No, the candidates cannot send any request to change their exam centres once the e-Admit Cards are issued.
Will the commission also send a printout of the Hall Letter for the preliminary exam through the post?
The commission will not send the Hall Ticket through the post to the candidates. The candidates can only obtain the Hall Ticket through the commission’s website online.