BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022: The commission wants to recruit eligible candidates for the 55 posts of Drug Inspector. The application process for the BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 will take place from 25 November to 16 December 2022. This application process will only be conducted online. The candidates can submit their online applications on the commission’s website within the mentioned dates This article encompasses all the details regarding Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022. Here, the candidates will find information such as eligibility criteria, the online application process, the selection process, and much more about this recruitment. So, the candidates who want to be a part of this recruitment process must go through this complete article.
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
To make the participation of the candidates in the Bihar PSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Process 2022 easy, the commission published a notification. This notification will let the candidates gather all the relevant information for this recruitment process. The candidates will find the link for Bihar Drug Inspector Notification 2022 at the end of this article. Moreover, in the entirety of this article, we will also share all the useful information based on the notification.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Apply Here For Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग औषधि निरीक्षक भर्ती 2022 Highlights
|Recruitment Process Name||Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022|
|Authority Conducting the Recruitment Process||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Drug Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacancies||55|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Online Application Form Availability Date||25 November 2022|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||16 December 2022|
|Last date for making modifications to the Online Application Form||23 December 2022|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 750/- for Unreserved Category Candidates|
Rs. 200/- for Reserved Category Candidates
|Payment Mode of Application Fee||Online|
|BPSC Official Website||https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/|
Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The 55 vacancies for the Drug Inspector posts are divided among different categories by the commission. The details of this vacancy division with respect to categories are as follows.
BPSC Drug Inspector Salary 2022
For the candidates who are recruited as Drug Inspector, the commission offers Pay in the pay band of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/-. Also, the Grade Pay for candidates of Level-9 which is Rs. 5400/-. After their final selection, the candidates find out the exact details of in-hand BPSC Drug Inspector Salary 2022. Additionally, the commission also provides the details of allowances and perks for the post after the recruitment of candidates.
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To select the candidates for the post of Drug Inspector, the commission has defined some eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria are minimum age, educational qualifications, and experience requirements that candidates must fulfil. The information regarding the Bihar Drug Inspector Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- The minimum age for all category candidates is 21 years as on 1 August 2022. However, the maximum age varies for different category candidates.
- For UR (Male) it is 37 years
- 40 years for BC, EBC (Male and Female), and UR (Female).
- 42 years for UR (Female) and SC/ST (Male and Female).
- The candidates must possess a degree in Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology.
- The candidates must have acquired the relevant degree from a recognized university in India.
- The candidates must have 18 months of experience working as an Inspector in the manufacture/ testing of one of the substances specified by the commission.
- The candidates must have 3 years of experience working in the inspection of the firms that manufacture the substances specified by the commission.
Upper Age Relaxation
The commission offers relaxation of a few years in the upper age to some categories according to their rules. The information on the upper-age relaxation for these categories is as follows.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Government Servants (who have served for 3 years continuously)||5 years|
|Disabled Candidates||10 years|
bpsc.bih.nic.in Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 Online Application Process
The following is the collection of all those steps that candidates have to follow in bpsc.bih.nic.in Drug Inspector Online Application Process 2022. Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria can refer to these steps to fill out their application form.
- To begin the application process, the candidates must visit the official website of BPSC: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- The homepage of the website will contain the link to apply online for the post.
- That link will take the candidates to a new page.
- Here, the candidates need to register for the online application process.
- During this registration process, the candidates must fill in all of the asked details in the respective spaces to create their login details.
- After the candidates successfully create their Usernames and Password, they can use these details to fill out their application form.
- Whilst filling out this online form, the candidates must make sure the details they enter are completely accurate.
- Afterwards, the candidates must proceed with uploading all the documents the application form requires.
- As soon as the candidates complete all of these processes, they must give their application form a review from start to finish.
- After completing this review, the candidates can go ahead to submit their application fee.
- With the application fee submission, the online application process will be fully completed for the candidates.
- The candidates can now submit their application forms and obtain a hard copy of it for further recruitment process rounds.
Bihar PSC Drug Inspector Application Fee 2022
The application fee for the post of Drug Inspector has different amounts for different categories. The candidates can pay this application fee from an online payment method suitable for them. The details regarding the Bihar PSC Drug Inspector Application Fee 2022 for different categories are below.
|SC/ST and Female Candidates of Bihar State||Rs. 200/-|
|PwD (40% or more disability)||Rs. 200/-|
|Remaining Categories||Rs. 750/-|
BPSC Drug Inspector Selection Process 2022
To select candidates for Drug Inspector posts, the commission will conduct a written test. There will be four papers in this written test. The questions will be objective type and each paper in the exam will have two units. Each unit will be of 50 marks and the candidates will get 2 hours to attempt these papers. The qualifying candidates will have to appear in an interview for final selection.
|Apply Online Through||BPSC Drug Inspector Application Form 2022 (Active Now)|
|For More Information Refer To||BPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2022|
|Check Out For Related Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can candidates edit their online application form for Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 after submitting it?
Yes, candidates can edit their online application form after submitting it till 23 December 2022.
Will the commission invite all the candidates who submit their application forms to take part in the selection process?
No, the commission will only let those candidates take part in the selection process whose applications will be accepted by them.
What is the date of the written exam for the BPSC Drug Inspector post?
There is no official date for the written exam yet. So the registered candidates must regularly check the commission’s portal to get updates about its schedule.