BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the written exam for the post of Head Master. The exam is going to be conducted on 25th June 2002. As the examination date is very near, all the registered students are eagerly waiting for the publication of the BPSC Head Teacher Hall Ticket. All the aspirants are informed that the authorities have not released any notification concerning the releasing date of the Bihar Head Teacher Admit Card as of now but considering the exam date, one may expect it soon.
The officials are going to release the www.bpsc.bih.nic.in admit card to the candidates on the official portal of the Bihar Public Service Commission. In the following article, you guys will see the details concerning the BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card like the process of downloading it, documents to carry, etc.
BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2022
The BPSC Admit Card is going to be released online only. The www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Head Teacher Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates via post. The authority releases the BPSC 2022 admit card at least one week before the exam so that authority may release it in the third week of June 2022. It is important for the applicants to carry the Bihar Head Master hall ticket to the exam as the authority will not allow any candidates to sit for the exam without it.
The officials are conducting the recruitment for the 2022 Year. We have provided a direct link to download the Head Teacher admit card here in our article which will be activated soon. All the applicants must download it before the last date to avoid any last-minute problems. One must read the following article till the end to get the latest updates about the BPSC Bihar Admit Card.
BPSC Head Teacher Hall Ticket 2022: At a Glance
|Name of the Officials||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Head Master|
|Exam Date||25th June 2022|
|Bihar Admit Card Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
|Hall Ticket Availability Status||To be released|
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Head Master Admit Card Details
The applicants will have to check all the details printed on the बिहार मुख्य शिक्षक प्रवेश पत्र. If there is an error in the Bihar Head Teacher 2022 Admit Card then they must contact the concerning authority. And ask them to rectify the information and issue a new hall ticket. Following is the list of the details that you may see on the मुख्य शिक्षक admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Authority name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Venue of the Exam
- Examination Date and Timing
- Reporting Time
- Name of the Post
- Signature of the Authority
- Photograph of the candidate
- Applicant’s Signature
- Instruction for exam
Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Examination Scheme
Given below is the exam scheme of the written exam:
- There will be 150 questions in the paper.
- The question will be multiple-choice and the applicants will have to select the correct answer.
- 75 marks will be from general studies and the other 75 marks from D.El.Ed.
- Each question in the exam will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative markings in the exam.
- For every incorrect answer, the 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- The written exam will be for 2 hrs.
How to Download BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card?
Here we have provided the procedure via which you will be able to download the BPSC 2022 Admit Card easily. Following are the steps to download the Bihar BPSC 2022 Admit Card:
- Go to the official portal of the Bihar Public Service Commission. (https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/)
- The home page of the portal will be open on the screen.
- Scroll down the home page and find the respective link to download the BPSC admit card.
- Post finding the link, tap on it and a new page will open on the screen.
- Now, enter all the details asked on it carefully and submit them.
- Finally, the Head Teacher Admit Card will open. Check all the details imprinted on it.
- Download it and also take a printout for the written exam.
Documents to Carry at the Exam Hall
Applicants will have to carry some documents to the exam centre. Without those documents, no candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam. So, the candidates will have to carry the BPSC मुख्य शिक्षक admit card and along with it they will have to carry any government-approved Photo Id Proof:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- College/ School Id
- Driving License, etc.
BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card: Download Links
We hope that you guys found our article informative. For any queries or feedback, feel free to comment below. Thank you