Bihar BPSC Project Manager 2020 Main Application: Bihar Public Service Commission recently released a notification for filling out the registration form for the Mains examination of Project Manager under Advertisement 02/2020. The candidates who manage to qualify for the preliminary examination are eligible to fill out the main online registration form. The online registration form will be available to the candidates from 30 August 2022 onwards and the last date to fill out the application form is 15 September 2022.
The candidates who have filled their online mains registration forms need to deliver the online application hard copy along with the documents to the office of the commission in hard copy either by speed post or simple post by 21 September 2022, 05:00 PM.
Bihar BPSC Project Manager 2020 – Mains Online form
|Name of the Post||Project Manager (Mains Examination)|
|Examination Conducting Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Total no of Vacancies||69|
|Online Registration Begins||30 August 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||15 September 2022|
|Later date to receive the hard by the commission |
of the online application
|21 September 2022 till 05:00 Pm|
|Mains Examination Date||To be announced|
Important instruction regarding the BPSC Mains 2022 Application form.
- After filling out the online mains form, it is important for a candidate to take out the hard copy of that form which then has to be signed by the candidate in a blue pen in Hindi as well as in English at the designated places. In addition to the application’s hard copy, candidates also need self-attested copies of the required documents. The candidate needs to do a speed post or normal post whatever the candidate prefers, but the post should reach the “Joint Secretary – Cum – Controller of Examinations, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15 Nehru Path (Bailey Road), Patna-800001″ by 21 September 2022.
- It is important for a candidate to make sure that the downloaded hard copy of the application should have the Registration number, Bar Code and Submitted application number mentioned on every single page. And the first page of the application should have the name of the post mentioned at the top, which is the Project Manager Competitive (Mains) Exam).
- Candidates while sending the post need to attach the address slip and senders slip with it.
How to fill out the BPSC Project Manager Main Exam Online Form 2022?
Certain steps are mentioned below for the suitability of the candidates so they can fill out the Mains online registration form.
- The candidate needs to go to the BPSC Portal through the link which is mentioned in the Key Links.
- Now on the BPSC portal, there are various notifications regarding the different examinations.
- On the left side of those notifications, there are different links namely Home Page, History etc and one of those links is Apply Online, Candidate should click on that.
- Follow to that, a new interface will open, on which there is a link called “B.P.S.C. Online Application“, click on that.
- A new tab will open, there are two things mentioned in the interface one for the online registration for new users and the other for the login for old users.
- The candidate needs to fill in the username and password(on the registered email id of the candidate), then click login.
- A new interface will appear with prefilled details about the user.
- Now below there is a Payment Section where it is written that ” You Have Not Filled Up Online Application For Main” followed by “CLICK HERE FOR PAYMENT“, click on that.
- A payment dialogue box will appear that already has the examination fee filled, click process.
- Now candidates have to do the payment either by debit card or Credit card(Fee details are mentioned below).
- After doing the payment, a new interface will appear and now the candidate needs to click on the APPLICATION FORM link.
- Then the candidate will get approx 20 minutes as session time to fill out the application form.
- The first page will be the same as the candidate has filled in the prelims which can’t be changed/edited, at the bottom of that, click next.
- Now on the next page as well all the things will be the same but at the bottom of the page, some certificates registration no along with their issue date have been asked, which has to be filled in by the candidates.
- After filling that candidates need to click “Submit Application” and the application will be filled.
Application fee for the Mains Examination
|S.no||Category||Fee in Rs.|
|2.||SC/ST(only of Bihar region)||200/-|
|3.||Reserved/Unreserved Females(only of Bihar region)||200/-|
|4.||A person with a disability( for more than 40%)||200/-|
|5.||All other candidates||750/-|
Self-attested documents sent with the BPSC Project Manager main application form are
- Matriculation certificate/mark sheet ( for D.O.B of the candidate),
- Required education degree or the equivalent in regard to the post,
- SC/ST candidates need to send the cast certificate and domicile of the candidate which has the name of the father of the candidate along with the address,
- OBC or extremely backwards candidate needs to send a creamy layer-free certificate with the name of the father along with the address,
- Economically weak candidates need to send the income and Asset Certificate issued by the legal authority in Schedule 1, attached to the General Administration Department, Bihar Notification no. 2622. dated 26 February 2019.
- Medically Disability certificate by a disabled candidate.
- If a candidate claim to be a grandson/ granddaughter of a freedom fighter then they have to send a signed issued certificate from the District Officer.
- A candidate claiming age relaxation, as they have been working as regular employees for the Government of Bihar for continuously 3 years needs to send the certificate from the concerned department.
- A candidate who is working under the central government or any other state government needs to provide the no-objection certificate issued by that authority.
- Identity proof of the candidate.
Bihar BPSC Contact for any Query
|Regarding online application||9297739013|
Bihar BPSC Project Manager 2020:- Key Links
|Official Portal||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Visit||Home page for Bihar-Cetbed|
The selection process for the BPSC Project Manager is in 3 stages.
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
The final merit will be based on combining the Mains and interview marks.
BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. It is like UPSC but at the state level. A candidate who qualifies for the UPSC examination works at the central level under the central government while the candidate who qualifies for the BPSC examination works only in Bihar under the Bihar State government
The project manager is the person whose job is to look over the projects which are in progress and the overall performance of the project is under his command.