On the 27th of October, the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) published a notification about the BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023. Aspirants seeking teacher recruitment can go through the notification and start the application process. The recruitment form link will be available on the BPSC website from the 3rd of November. Candidates competent for the recruitment can apply for 69692 posts via the online method. They can continue to apply for the respective posts till the 14th of November. After that, the recruitment authority will not accept the application form.
BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023
Aspirants interested in recruitment can download the BPSC TRE Phase 2 notification and verify the requirements. Then, they can start the application process by visiting the bpsc.bih.nic.in.This is to notify candidates that the officials will not accept Bihar Teacher Phase II 2023 Recruitment Form submitted through post or courier. Aspirants meeting eligibility for more than one post are allowed to apply separately. The details entered in the recruitment form should be accurate.
Bihar TRE 2nd Phase Registration 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||BPSC Teacher Phase 2|
|Name of the Recruitment||BPSC Teacher|
|Supervising Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||69692|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Unreserved Category: Rs 750|
Reserved Category: Rs 200
|Selection Stages||Written Exam|
- Bihar DLRS AMIN Result 2023
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Security Guard Result 2023
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023
- Top B.Ed Colleges in Bihar 2023
Bihar Teacher Phase II 2023 Vacancy
|Serial Number||Classes||Total Vacant Seats|
|01||PGT Teachers (11th to 12th)||18830|
|02||TGT Teachers (6th to 8th Standard)||31982|
|03||PGT Teachers (9th to 10th)||18880|
bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Aspirants must have understood the brief information of the teacher vacancy in the above table. They can visit the official notification for detailed information about the vacancies. Then, they should move to the eligibility section of the respective posts. The points given below comprehend the important qualifications which applicants must abide by.
- It is essential to be an Indian citizen and a domiciled resident of the Bihar State.
- Must be mentally and physically fit.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years for the TGT teacher posts.
- Twenty-one years should be for PGT Teacher posts.
- The maximum age for all the posts is 37 years.
- The educational qualification comprises the diploma or graduation or post-graduation in the respective subjects with the Bachelor in Education (B.Ed ) degree. Aspirants can refer to the official notification for detailed information on the educational criteria based on the respective posts.
Apply Online for BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023
Until now, aspirants must have grasped the information required in the recruitment process. The supervising authority will activate the online application link from the notified date. Aspirants certain of their eligibility can start the application process by following the steps simplified below. These steps will direct the candidates to submit the form successfully.
- Firstly, go to the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) website link: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The top notification on the page will lead the applicants to the BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023 Form Link.
- Hit the given notification.
- Now fill up the BPSC registration and recruitment form.
- Upload the image and signature in the appropriate jpg/jpeg format.
- Then, move to the application fees page.
- Here, candidates must deposit the application fees through the online payment channels.
- Thereafter, review the form and submit it.
- Finally, print out its hard copy for future recruitment.
Aspirants will be required to deposit the bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Application Fees 2023 to complete the recruitment form. The community-wise application fee details are tabulated below. Applicants can check the table and pay the fees accordingly through the online payment channels.
|List of Category||Application Fees|
|General/Unreserved Category||Rs 750|
|SC/ST/Female/Divyang Applicants||Rs 200|
Bihar BPSC Phase II Recruitment Schedule 2023
|List of Events||Important Date|
|Notification Release Date||27th of October|
|Start of Online Application||3rd of November|
|Last Date to Apply||14th of November|
|Admit Card Publish Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Exam Date||7th to 10th of December|
BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Bihar Teacher Phase 2 Application Link (Available Now)|
|Look for More Details||BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to the BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment
When will the officials start the application process for the BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment?
Candidates competent for any given posts can start the online application process from the 3rd of November.
What is the maximum age to apply for the teacher posts?
Aspirants who have not crossed 37 years of age can apply for the recruitment.