BPSMV Non Teaching Recruitment 2023: At Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyala 122 Non-Teaching posts are vacant. Therefore, the university is hosting a recruitment process for it from 12 February to
15th March 2023 25th March 2023. For the BPSMV Non Teaching Recruitment 2023, the application process is being conducted only on the official website of the university i.e. http://bpsmv.ac.in/. On this website, the applicants can apply for any of the given posts after ensuring their eligibility for it. Furthermore, it is mandatory for eligible applicants to fill out the BPSMV Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Application Form within the provided deadline. To know further details about this recruitment for Non-Teaching posts, scroll down the rest of the article.
BPSMV Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification
For all the Non Teaching positions in the recruitment process, the university has released a single notification. So, all interested applicants should check out the BPSMV Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification prior to applying for their desired posts. The link to the pdf of this notification will be shared in this article at the bottom. Moreover, all the crucial information from this notification such as eligibility criteria, the online application process, the selection process and much more will be provided throughout this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
बीपीएसएमवी गैर शिक्षण भर्ती 2023: Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Concerned Recruitment||BPSMV Non Teaching Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Haryana|
|Number of Non-Teaching Designations||46|
|Total Number of Vacancies||122|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Release date of Online Application Form||12 February 2023|
|Last date for the Online Application Submission||25th March 2023|
|Payment Mode for Application Fee||Online|
|Selection Process||Varies for different Non-Teaching Posts|
|BPSMV Official Website||http://bpsmv.ac.in/|
Non-Teaching Application Form BPSMV 2023 Important Instructions
The applicants who will apply for the Non-Teaching posts in the university as per their eligibility must obey the following instructions while filling out the application form.
- The applicants have to provide their valid and active mobile numbers and email addresses in the application form. Furthermore, the applicants have to keep both of these contact details active throughout the entire recruitment process.
- The applicants who will apply for multiple Non-Teaching posts must pay the application fee separately for each post.
- Every document that the applicants upload in the application form must be duly signed and self-certified by them.
- To be immune from any kind of error at the last moment, the applicants are advised that they submit their online application in the first two weeks of the application process.
- It is mandatory for all applicants to make sure that their application fee is successfully paid. No online application will be considered by the University without the application fee payment.
BPSMV Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For different Non-Teaching posts, the university asks different eligibility criteria for the applicants to fulfil. These eligibility criteria are associated with the age limit, educational qualification and work experience of the applicants. The applicants can check out these BPSMV Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria below:
- As on 4 March 2023, the age limit specified for the applicants for all Non-Teaching posts excluding Controller of Examinations is 18 to 42 years. For the Controller of Examination post, the age limit for the applicants is 18 to 50 years.
- The applicants must have attained the required educational qualifications from a certified institution.
- All the required educational qualifications and work experience must be obtained by the applicants as of the last date of the application process i.e. 4 March 2023.
- To know the details of required educational qualifications and work experience for all non-teaching posts, the applicants must check out: BPSMV Non-Teaching Eligibility Criteria
The following is the list of all the documents that are needed to be uploaded to the bpsmv.ac.in Application Form 2023 by the applicants. So, the applicants must keep these documents ready and upload them according to the given instructions and specifications.
- A Passport-Size Photograph
- An image of the applicant’s signature
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificates of Qualification
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate for Reservation (only if applicable)
bpsmv.ac.in Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Online Application Process
During the online application process for bpsmv.ac.in Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023, the applicants will go through the below-mentioned steps. Ensuring eligibility for the concerned post and following all the instructions related to the application form are mandatory while performing these steps.
- The applicants first have to use the URL http://bpsmv.ac.in/ on their browsers to open the University’s official website.
- After reaching the homepage, the applicants must scroll down on it and find the “Recruitments” option.
- Now, on the next page, the applicants will find the online application link for Non-Teaching posts.
- After this, the applicants will need to select the new registration option on the page that opens up on their screens.
- With the selection of this option, the applicants will see all of the instructions regarding the application process will open up. The applicants must read all of these instructions and afterwards proceed with the registration.
- The applicants can now begin to fill out the registration form which appears on their screens.
- Once the registration is complete, the applicants will have their unique Login ID.
- With this login id, the applicants can start to fill out the application form for the respective posts.
- The applicants need to enter all of the details in the application form with utmost care.
- Furthermore, the applicants also have to upload all of the required documents in separate links.
- Now, before the payment of the application fee, the applicants should crosscheck all of the details once again in the application form.
- The applicants can now make the payment of the application fee.
- After the payment is done, the applicants can proceed to submit the application form and later on obtain a hard copy of it.
The online payment of the application fee on or before the final date of the application process is compulsory. Furthermore, the amount of the BPSMV Application Fee 2023 Non-Teaching Posts varies for reserved and UR category applicants. To know the details regarding this, the applicants can check out the following table.
|UR, ESM and ESP||Rs. 2000/-|
|UR Female Applicants of Haryana State||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ EWS Applicants of Haryana State||Rs. 500/-|
|PwBD Applicants of Haryana State||No Application Fee|
BPSMV Non-Teaching Posts Selection Process 2023
For various Non-Teaching posts, the selection criteria are uniquely defined. So, the applicants must take part in the stages of selection for the post they have applied for accordingly. Furthermore, the university will provide all the relevant updates about the schedule of the selection process on its official website. To know all the future details of BPSMV Non-Teaching Posts Selection Process 2023, the applicants must visit our portal regularly.
|Apply Now||BPSMV Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|Check Out For More Information||BPSMV Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|For Useful Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can applicants apply for more than one post in the BPSMV Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Yes, the applicants can apply for more than one post in the recruitment process if they are eligible. However, for each post, they will have to pay the application fee separately.
What is the final date to make the payment of the Application Fee for Non Teaching Posts at BPSMV?
The last date to make the payment of the application fee is 15th March 2023 (till 11:59 PM).
Can the applicants get a refund of the application fee if they do not wish to appear for the selection rounds?
No, the applicants will not get the refund of the application fee in any scenario whatsoever.