BRABU Result 2023: Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) conducted the Part 1, 2, and 3 examinations for various UG/PG courses, and all those students who wrote their respective exams are enthusiastically waiting for notification about the BRABU Result 2023. The students can access their BRABU UG/PG Result 2023 with the help of their roll number from the official website brabu.net.
As of now, any specific date hasn’t been shared yet but it can be estimated that the university will upload the UG/PG 2022-23 session results in the upcoming month of the year via online mode and only those students can download their course results who appeared in the examination. Through this article, you will get to know in detail about the BRABU result 2023.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
BRABU Result 2023
The university will upload the UG/PG results 2022-25 session results on the official website and no offline medium will be used by the university. The marksheet shared on the portal will be provisional in nature so candidates have to visit their college to claim their original marksheet/certificate from the department. For the latest newsfeed/updates about the BRABU BA, B.Sc, B.Com result 2023 keep visiting the official website brabu.net or bookmark our page.
|University Name||Babasaheb BhimRao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU)|
|Exam Name||Part 1, 2 & 3|
|Result Date||Out Soon|
brabu.net Part 1, 2 & 3 Result 2023
The website where the university authorities will upload the BRABU UG/PG courses Part 1, 2 & 3 examination results is brabu.net and all those applicants who appeared in the examination have to score the minimum qualifying marks decided by the university to clear the examination. Those candidates who will get lucky in scoring the qualifying marks will process further to attend the semester of their course.
After the declaration of BRABU Part 1, 2 & 3 result, we will inform you and will individually add the link of each subject in the article.
How to download BRABU Result 2023?
Inside this section, you will read about the steps you have to get access to BRABU UG result/scorecard 2023:
- Commence the process by going to BRABU’s website brabu.net and under the drop-box of ‘Result’ mark on the ‘Graduation’ option and a fresh page will get open.
- Search for the ‘TDC Part-I, II & III Session 2019-22’ link, and after getting success in finding it tick on it.
- Enter your roll number and solve the mathematical question then tick on the ‘Submit’ box provided inside the blue box.
- Keep calm for a few moments and you will be able to see your BRABU Result 2023 opening in front of your screen in the pdf file.
- Start reading the pointers mentioned inside the marksheet and after getting sure that the marksheet holds the correct pointers decide to download the marksheet.
- Tick on the ‘download’ box given on the right side of the file and the pdf file of the BRABU marksheet will automatically get downloaded and transferred into the downloads folder of your system.
- Take out the printout of the marksheet in black & white form or colored form with a clear vision of the pointers.
Try to keep the hardcopy of the BRABU UG courses Part 1, 2 & 3 marksheet secure to avoid future mishappenings.
Information present inside BRABU Result 2023
While examining the BRABU UG Part 1, 2 & 3 results 2023, the list of various pointers that will be visible on the result are:
- Student Name.
- Roll Number.
- Fathers/Guardian’s Name.
- Department Name.
- Course name.
- Marks scored in each subject.
- Total marks scored.
- Final Status (Pass/Fail).
The grading system of Indian universities varies from state to state. The most common grading system that the majority of universities use to grade the student in the exam is shared in the table below:
|Letter Grade||Marks||Grade Point|
|A||75% to 79%||9|
|B||70% to 74%||8|
|C||60% to 69%||7|
|D||50% to 59%||6|
|E||40% to 49%||5|
BRABU Result 2023 Re-evaluation Process
- After the publication of BRABU UG Part 1, 2 & 3 result/scorecard, if any student is confident that the marks given to him/her in a specific subject are less then they can apply for the ‘Re-evaluation’ process.
- Under this process, students who are raising objections must keep in mind that the objections can be raised only for the theoretical subjects and must submit the re-evaluation form along with the fee to the ‘Controller of Examination’ within a limited time period.
- The panel will cross-check the answer sheets in which objections have been raised and a few days after the completion of the re-evaluation process, the revised result which will be considered as the final marksheet will be uploaded on the website.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|