BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022: We are here to announce big news for the aspirants. The Border Security Force has announced a recruitment for the combatised posts like Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable. In addition, both male and female candidates can apply for the सीमा सुरक्षा बल हेड कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2022. For this, the online application process will begin in due course of time.
On contrary, the authority has not announced the Border Security Force Application Form 2022 commencement date yet. However, the candidates will be given 30 days time period from the publication of the detailed advertisement to submit the application. To check if you are suitable for the BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022, keep on reading the article.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
The Border Security Force is among the seven Central Armed Forces of India. It is an organization that guards the border of India, hence, Border Security Force. It is a great place for the people who want to work with spirit for the nation. Currently, the organization has released an opportunity for candidates who are willing to work with them. The interested candidates who fall under the criteria of eligibility can apply for the BSF Head Constable Bharti 2022.
Moreover, in order to take part in the bsf.gov.in Head Constable & ASI Recruitment 2022, you have to apply through an online application form. Additionally, the authority will provide the application link on the official website. However, the detailed advertisement is not out yet. Therefore, we advise the candidates to stay connected with us for more updates. Meanwhile, you can read the eligibility and online application process of the BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
|Check Official Notification||BSF Head Constable Short Notice|
|Read More Details On||BSF Official Website|
|Follow For More Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
bsf.gov.in Recruitment 2022 Head Constable Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Name of the Concerned Posts||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
|Total Number of Vacancies||323|
|Eligibility||Male and Female Candidates|
|Mode of Selection||Updated Soon|
|Status of Application Form||Available Soon|
|BSF Official Website||https://bsf.gov.in/|
सीमा सुरक्षा बल हेड कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2022: Important Dates
|Short Notice||22nd July 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||TBA|
|Application Form Submission Deadline||TBA|
Border Security Force 2022 Vacancy Details
|BSF Post Name||Unreserved||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)|
|11||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||154||41||65||38||14||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
BSF Head Constable Application Form 2022
As previously indicated, the authority has not declared the official date for the bsf.gov.in Head Constable & ASI Application Form. However, they did mention the period of time for the application process. The candidates will have to complete the BSF Head Constable Application Form 2022 and submit it within 30 days. Since the short notice is already out, we can expect the detailed advertisement and application form to be out soon. It is likely that the candidates can access the application form in August.
BSF Eligibility Criteria 2022 Head Constable
The authority shortlists the candidates for the further selection process. These candidates are those who successfully fall under the eligibility criteria. Therefore, we have listed down the eligibility conditions for the BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
- The candidate should have completed their intermediate education (10+2) from a recognized board.
- The candidate should be able to pass the typing test.
- Aside from this, it is mandatory for the candidates to fulfil the BSF Head Constable Ministerial Physical Eligibility
- Moreover, the candidate must fall under the age group of 18 to 25 years for the bsf.gov.in Head Constable & ASI Recruitment 2022. In addition, the reserved categories will get the age relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules.
bsf.gov.in Head Constable & ASI 2022 Required Documents
The candidates will complete the bsf.gov.in Head Constable & ASI application by attaching some documents. Moreover, the application form will not proceed further without these documents. Hence, it is advisable for the candidates to keep these documents properly scanned beforehand.
- Thumb Impression
Apply Online For BSF Ministerial & ASI Stenographer
The authority will accept Border Security Force Head Constable & ASI applications only through online mode. Applicants sent from any other mode will be cancelled. Therefore, the candidate must refer to the following procedure to apply online for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022. Following the below-mentioned steps will lead to the successful submission of the application form.
- Initially, go to the BSF online portal – https://bsf.gov.in/
- Secondly, open the ‘Other Links’ drop-down menu bar and click on the ‘Recruitment’ link.
- Afterwards, click on the relevant link for the BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Now, register online by providing your personal details. For this, you need to have a valid mobile number and email id.
- Once you have successfully registered on the portal, fill out the application form. Moreover, make sure to provide only accurate information.
- After that, upload documents when according to the guidelines shown on the screen.
- Moving forward, submit the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, complete the Border Security Force Head Constable & ASI application form and submit it after a final review.
- Lastly, you have to download the form and make a print copy as well.
Currently, the date for the application form has not been declared by the authority.
The interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the recruitment online. For this, we have shared the step-wise process for submitting the application online.
The fee details of the BSF recruitment 2022 will be available in the detailed notification. However, it is not published on the official site yet. We will update you once it is out.
A total of 11 vacancies have been declared for the BSF Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) post. In total, the authority has released a total of 323 vacancies.
Male and Female citizens from all over India can apply for the bsf.gov.in Head Constable & ASI Recruitment 2022. Moreover, you must have completed your 10+2 education and meet the physical eligibility as well.
The pay scale for the Border Security Force 2022 combatised posts is as follows:
1) Head Constable (Ministerial) – Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
2) Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
Lastly, we would like to thank you for staying with us to the end. Also, if you have any queries then you can leave a comment below.