The BSF Polytechnic 2023 exam is conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal. Under the CSMT BSF Tekanpur Polytechnic 2023 Examination, the three-year Diploma is offered for the Automobile and Mechanical Engineering Courses. Interested candidates can start to apply online or offline by the 1st of July 2023. For the BSF Polytechnic 2023 Application Form, candidates need to visit the official portal in which all the details are provided. They can also check the given article for elaborative updates.
BSF Polytechnic 2023
The BSF Polytechnic 2023 is not only conducted for the wards of BSF personnel but also for the wards of CAPFs, MP Police, Defence Personnel and Civilian candidates. The allocation of the seats starts with the BSF personnel wards and continues to other personnel wards. If the seats still remain vacant then they will be allocated to civilian candidates. The CSMT BSF Tekanpur Polytechnic 2023 application form can be filled out online as well as offline. The detailed procedure for both modes is explained below. Candidates can also check the overview of the application updates in the table shown below.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
|Name of the Examination||BSF Polytechnic|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Name of the Courses||Automobile and Mechanical Engineering|
|Affiliation||Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal|
|Duration||3 years (Diploma)|
|Minimum Qualification||Class 10th|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs 200|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
BSF Diploma Polytechnic Application Schedule 2023
|Start Date of Application||25th March 2023|
|End Date of Application||1st July 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Written Exam Date||11th July 2023|
BSF Polytechnic Gwalior Polytechnic Eligibility 2023
The BSF Polytechnic Gwalior Polytechnic Eligibility 2023 must be satisfied by the applicants. only then they will be eligible for the three-year Diploma program. The eligibility criteria for the application form are listed below.
- Applicants should have passed the class 10th with the compulsory subject Maths and Science,
- The aggregate marks in the respective class should be 35%.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible for the exam.
- There is no age limit for applying for the application form.
- CBSE 10th Result 2023
- Courses After Class 10th (Complete List)
- ICSE 10th Result 2023
- Which Stream to Choose After 10th
CSMT BSF Tekanpur Polytechnic Seats 2023
The CSMT BSF Tekanpur Polytechnic Seats 2023 are segregated into two diploma programs i.e Automobile and Mechanical Engineering. In the given seats the reservation for the respective categories is also provided. The details of seats and the provided reservations are tabulated in the table given below.
|Course Name||Total Seats|
Allocation of seats through the reservation
|CAPF, MP Police and Defence||10%|
|OBC, SC and ST||As per MP Domicile Norms|
BSF Polytechnic Tekanpur Apply Online 2023
The online application form is provided in the google doc file. To kick off the BSF Polytechnic Tekanpur Apply Online 2023, applicants need to log in to the account by providing their email id. After which they will be provided with the application form. The proceedings of the application are explained below.
- To commence the online application, applicants need to visit the BSF Polytechnic portal: http://www.bsfpolycsmt.org/
- They can also scan the QR Code which will land you on the application form.
- On the home page of the portal, look for the “Important Notice Section”.
- In the given section, tap on the application form link.
- The bsfpolycsmt.org Polytechnic application will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill out the application form with utmost care.
- Upload the passport-size photograph and class 10th mark sheet.
- Now Scan the QR Code and deposit Rs 200 as the CSMT BSF Tekanpur Polytechnic Application Fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the application form for the Counselling Process.
bsfpolycsmt.org Offline Application Procedure 2023
Applicants can also submit the application form through offline mode. The bsfpolycsmt.org Offline Application Procedure 2023 is explained in detail in the given points. Candidates must go through the given points and then start the process.
- First and foremost, applicants need to print the application form. The process for visiting the application form is provided in the above section.
- After that fill out the application form with a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Deposit the BSF Polytechnic Tekanpur Application fee as Rs 200 from the demand draft of SBI or UCO Bank in the favour of CSMT EDUCATION FUND which will be payable at SBI Tekanpur, Branch Code 8284 or by IPO of Rs. 200 payable at Post office Tekanpur.
- Put the application form in the envelope.
- In the envelope also attach the self-attested photocopy of the class 10th mark sheet and two passport-size photographs.
- If the result is awaited, then write it on the application form and when the result is declared send it to the email id: [email protected] before the end date of application submission.
- After completing all the procedures, send it to the given address:
CSMT BSF Tekanpur Polytechnic Selection Process 2023
The CSMT BSF Tekanpur Polytechnic Selection Process 2023 consists of a written examination and counselling process. Candidates who qualify for the examination will be called for counselling in which all the documents will be verified by the concerned authorities. After the documentation, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their marks.
BSF Polytechnic 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||BSF Polytechnic Application link|
|Check For More Details||BSF Polytechnic Information Brochure|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions( FAQs)
What is the written examination date of the BSF Polytechnic?
The written examination will be held on 11th July 2023.
Can we apply offline for the Polytechnic application form?
Yes, applicants can also apply offline for the Polytechnic application form.
When will the counselling and seat allotment procedure be started?
On 12th July 2023, the counselling procedure will start in which the documents of the candidates will be verified and seat allotment will be done.
On what basis will the merit list of the selected candidates be prepared?
The merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared from the written examination marks.