The students appearing in the final year of undergraduate programmes are welcome to fill out the application form for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship form. The BSES Yamuna power limited has launched a scholarship programme that aims to help students build their future who are from financially weak backgrounds.
The scholarship programme provides financial aid to students who want to pursue their higher education but lacks money. The students who want to fill out the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship application form for the scholarship can apply on the official website of the exam i.e, www.bsesdelhi.com. To know more about this scholarship programme scroll this article down.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022
|Scholarship Programme||BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship|
|Conducting Authority||BSES Yamuna power limited|
|Article Category||Scholarship Programme|
|Article Commencement Mode||Online|
|Registration End Date||15 October 2022|
|Scholarship Reward||30,000 INR|
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Programme Eligibility
The BSES Yamuna power limited is a company that is situated in the capital state of Delhi. The BSES Yamuna power limited is responsible for power distribution in Delhi. The company, under the initiative of Corporate Social Responsibility also known as CSR, has launched this programme to contribute to social welfare and financial aid to financially weak people in the area they have been permitted.
The students studying in any government institution for undergraduate in Delhi can apply for this BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme. The students who want to fill out the application form for this scholarship programme can check their eligibility pointed out below.
- A candidate who is applying for this scholarship programme must be a resident of Delhi.
- A candidate must have scored at least 55% in their last appeared examination.
- A student must be appearing in the final year of their undergraduate programme in any government institution in Delhi.
- The total annual income from all the sources of the student’s family must be within 6,00,000 INR.
- The wards of employees working under BSES Yamuna power limited and buddy4study are not eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
BSES Yamuna power limited Scholarship Programme Application Form
The students who want advantages of this scholarship programme are required to fill out the application form on the official website of BYPL SASHAKT.
How to fill out the application form for the BSES Yamuna power limited scholarship programme?
- The students first search the BSES Delhi or can directly search the website www.bsesdelhi.com.
- You will visit the home page of the website,
- At the top, you will see two blue headlines, Click on “BSES Yamuna power ltd”
- As soon as you will click the link, the link will open you to the page you were searching
- On the right side of the page, you will see “Sashakt scholarship 2022-23”
- Tap on the link and under the advertisement on the left corner there will be a link “Click to apply”
- Click the link and you will be welcomed to the scholarship page, down the page click”Apply”
- And login using your phone number or e-mail id
- Then login it and the application form will display on your screen
- Fill out the application form with the asked details and scanned the documents that have been required to be submitted
- Your application form will be accepted by the authorities, at last take out the print of the application form for future reference.
Documents to be scanned in the application form
- Photo passport size
- Identity card or aadhar card
- Income certificate of the family
- Scorecard of the last qualifying academic examination and class 12th
- Fee receipt of the college semester
- Fee structure of the college academic year
- Account details of the bank of the student
BSES Yamuna power limited Scholarship Programme Advantages And Selection
The scholarship programme provides financial assistance of up to 30,000 INR for the students of economically weaker sections. The programme invites support through money regarding the course fee, hostel fee, stationery items, books, coaching fee etc. The student will get to know about the result in the month of January 2023.
The selection for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme will be started with the shortlisting of the application forms. The application forms will be shortlisted on the basis of merit/marks of the student scored in the previous exam and the financial background. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on the phone call. On the basis of these points, the candidate who will qualify for this will be declared the winner.
The selected candidates will be awarded a cash prize which will be submitted to the candidates’ bank account or will be issued to the candidate’s name as DD in the college.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Programme Key Links
|Visit||BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Programme official website|
|Register||BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship|
|Check||Bihar News Home page|
What is the last date to fill out the application form for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship?
The students who want to apply for the application programme BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship can fill out the application form up until 18 October 2022 on the official website.
What is the selection process for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme?
The students will be selected on the basis of application shortlisting and an interview on the telephone. The applications will be shortlisted on the basis of marks on the academic exam and financial background.
When will the result of the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme be out?
The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme’s result will be out in January month of the year 2023 (tentatively).