CBSE Board Registration Form 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the examination for private students in 2023. All the eligible students are instructed to fill out the CBSE Board Registration Form 2023 starting from Saturday, 17th September 2022. The CBSE Registration Form will be available on the CBSE online portal. CBSE students are hereby informed to duly fill out the CBSE Class 10th and 12th Registration From Online. You can find more information on the CBSE 10th & 12th Board Registration Form 2023 in this article. In addition, you can find instructions on filling out the 10th 12th CBSE Board Application Form 2023.
CBSE Board Registration Form 2023
The board will conduct the CBSE 10th and 12th examinations in February/ March/ April 2023 for private students. To sit in the examination, students are required to fill out the CBSE Registration Form and submit the examination fee within the given time. Students can access the CBSE Registration Form for Classes 10th and 12th on this page. Along with this, we will guide you step-by-step on how to fill cbse registration form. Thus, read the article completely to the end to gather detailed information on CBSE Board Registration Form 2023.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
सीबीएसई बोर्ड पंजीकरण फॉर्म 2023 Overview
|Name of the Concerned School||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Classes||10th and 12th|
|Name of the Examination||Board Examination 2023|
|Concerned Students||Private Students|
|Article Category||CBSE Board Registration Form 2023|
|How to Apply?||Online Registration Form|
|Commencement of Application Form||Saturday, 17th September 2022|
|CBSE Registration 2022-23 Last Date||Friday, 30th September 2022|
|Examination Fee||India – Rs. 1,500/-|
Abroad – Rs. 10,000/-
|Late Fee Payment Window||1st to 7th October 2022|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|CBSE Official Website||https://www.cbse.gov.in/|
CBSE 10th Registration Form 2023 Last Date
Students can fill out the form up to CBSE 10th Registration Form 2023 Last Date i.e. Friday 30th September 2022. After that, no student will be able to submit the application form. Moreover, try to complete the CBSE Board Registration Process couple of days before the CBSE 10th Registration Form 2023 Last Date. This way, you can avoid the possible server errors that occur during the last days of the application process.
CBSE Class 12 Registration Last Date 2022-23
Similarly, the CBSE Class 12 Registration Last Date 2022-23 is 30th September 2022. All the students have to fill out the application form and submit the fee by CBSE Class 12 Registration Last Date 2022-23. Otherwise, you won’t be able to appear in the examination. Therefore, make sure to duly submit the form on or before CBSE Class 12 Registration Last Date 2022-23.
Who Can Appear In The CBSE Board Exam 2023?
The Central Board of Secondary Examination will be conducting the 10th and 12th Board Examination 2023 for the following private students:
- Those students (2021-22 session) whose 2022 examination results were declared as ‘Essential Repeat’
- Students (2021-22 session) who got Compartment in the board examination 2022 (could not clear in 1st attempt).
- Students (2021-22 session) who got Compartment in the compartment examination 2022.
- 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 board examinations Failed students.
- Students who have passed the 2022 board examination but wish to improve their marks.
- 2021 and 2022 passed out students who want to appear in the additional subject examination.
- NCT Delhi Women Students.
- NCT Delhi Candidates with Special Needs.
CBSE Registration Form 2023 Required Documents
During CBSE Board Registration Process, you will have to upload a scanned photograph complete the process. Go through the important guidelines listed below:
- High Quality Coloured Photograph
- Face of the candidate should cover 80% of the image.
- The photograph should not be older than 6 months.
- The photograph should be clearly and properly scanned.
How To Fill CBSE Registration Form
Kindly check your eligibility for the examination and keep the required documents handy to fill out the CBSE Board Application Form. The following are the required steps that will lead you to the CBSE Board Registration Form 2023:
- Firstly, log on to the CBSE Official Website i.e. https://www.cbse.gov.in/
- Secondly, click on the Main Website tab as shown in the image below
- Thirdly, scroll down on the new page and click on the व्यक्तिगत परिक्षार्थी tab.
- After that, fill out the cbse.gov.in Board Exam Application Form and upload all the required documents.
- Finally, submit the CBSE Board Examination Fee 2023 through available payment gateways.
- Lastly, submit the form and take a print copy for future reference.
CBSE 10th 12th Board Examination Fee 2023
Students can check the table below for CBSE 10th 12th Board Examination Fee 2023. Submit the CBSE Board Examination 2023 Fee using available payment modes such as debit card/ credit card, internet banking/ NIFT/ RTGS etc.
|Students||Exam Fee||Compartment/ Additional/ improvement Fee||Practical Fee||Late Fee|
|In India||Rs. 1500/- (5 subjects)|
(Rs. 300/- per extra subjects)
|Rs. 300/- per subject||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 2,000|
(Rs. 2,000/- per extra subjects)
|Rs. 2,000/- per subject||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 2,000|
cbse.gov.in Board Exam 2023 Form: Important Links
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Check More Details||CBSE Official Website|
CBSE 10th Board Registration Notification
CBSE 12th Board Registration Notification
|Follow For More Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
I failed in the X Board Examination 2022, can I appear in the CBSE Board Examination 2023?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the CBSE Board Examination 2023. Mind you, this CBSE Board Registration is for private students.
What are the documents required to be uploaded to the CBSE Board Registration Form 2023?
Students have to upload a scanned copy of their photograph to the CBSE Board Application Form 2022-23.
What is the CBSE Board Examination Fee 2023 for students residing in India?
Students have to deposit Rs. 1,500/- for 5 subjects using online payment gateways. In addition, Rs. 300/- is charged per additional subject.
What is the CBSE Registration 2022-23 Last Date?
Students can submit their CBSE 10th 12th Board Examination Registration Form on or before 30th September 2022.