The authorities of the CBSE have released the CBSE Revaluation Form 2023 for those who are not satisfied with their marks. The CBSE class 10th and 12th Result 2023 was released on 12th May 2023. Now that the students have checked their results there must be a thought of getting the answer sheet rechecked or re-evaluated. For such students, the link for applying for rechecking has been released by the officials. Here in this article we are focussed to provide you with the relevant information which is related to the CBSE Revaluation Form 2023. Readers can also check the How to Fill Out CBSE Revaluation Form 2023 in this article further.
CBSE Revaluation Form 2023
There is a golden opportunity for those students, who think that they have performed well in the exam but the marks comparatively are not up to the mark. Such students can fill out the CBSE Revaluation Form 2023 for the rechecking of their answer sheets online at cbse.nic.in. For this, the students of classes X and XII are required to apply online and pay the fees of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 700/- respectively for obtaining a photocopy of the complete evaluated answer sheet.
For revaluation Rs. 100 per question is charged and for verification of marks, the student is required to submit Rs 500 per subject for both class 12th and 10th. Read the article to know more about the process and other information in relation to the revaluation of the answer sheets.
Students can get photocopies of their answer sheets from 31st May to 1st June 2023!
|Board Details||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Classes||10th and 12th|
|Date of Release of Result (Classes 10th and 12th)||12th May 2023|
|Date for Verification (X and XII)||16th May 2023 (Begin) – 20th May 2023 (Ends)|
|Date for getting Photocopy of Answer Sheet (X and XII)||31st May 2023 (Begin) – 1st June 2023 (Ends)|
|Revaluation Process (X and XII)||5th June 2023 (Begin) – 6th June 2023 (Ends)|
|Mode of Applying for Revaluation||Online|
CBSE 10th and 12th Rechecking Application Fee Details
|S.No.||Type of Service||Class||Application Fee|
|1.||Marks Verification||X and XII||Rs. 500|
|2.||To obtain the Photocopy of the Answer Sheet||X|
|3.||Answer Sheet Revaluation||X and XII||Rs. 100 (Per question)|
CBSE Board Marks Verification and Obtaining Evaluated Answer Booklet 2023
Candidates wishing to apply for the re-calculating of their board marks can apply for verification online. The link for the verification has been made available by the officials online. After the verification process is closed, the officials will release the online payment and application link for obtaining the photocopy of the answer booklet. The candidates have to pay the fee online as per the guidelines of the CBSE Officials. Later the link for the answer sheet revaluation will be made available, the students can make the questions rechecked, in which they have doubts. Payment for the revaluation will be done question-wise.
The details of the payment for the services are already mentioned above in the article. We suggest reading the article further to know more about CBSE Board Marks Verification and Obtaining Evaluated Answer Booklet 2023.
How to Fill Out CBSE Revaluation Form 2023?
To know How to Fill Out CBSE Revaluation Form 2023, the students have landed on the right section. Here we are focussing to tell you about the steps the students can opt for filling out the revaluation form. It is important to know where to go online and what to click so that you successfully fill in the form. Below given are the steps, you need to read carefully.
- Browse cbse.nic.in and land on the official webpage.
- Click on “Main website>> Circulars for Revaluation of Marks X/XII>> Click here to apply”.
- To will land on a new page where you are supposed to fill in the details like your roll number.
- Now choose subjects you need to apply the revaluation for.
- At the end close the application form by paying the fee for the services online through Credit/Debit/Net Banking, whatever means to want to choose.
- Save the application for further use.
CBSE Revaluation 2023 Guidelines
- Students of classes 10th and 12th can apply for the process of revaluation or rechecking only online. No late or offline forms will be accepted by the authority.
- The authority has the right to reject the incomplete form or the form that has no correspondence with the candidate.
- Students are supposed to apply the form only once, with the utmost care, no student will be allowed to do any kind of correction to the form online. So it is suggested to first think about how many subjects the pupil wants to apply the revaluation/verification/demand of photocopy of the answer sheet.
- The authority will accept only one application for each step per candidate.
- There will be no responsibility of the board for any inconvenience caused due to the late submission of the revised copy.
- If the marks of the student increase or decrease, the student has to first submit the original mark sheet, after which he/she will receive the revised mark sheet.
- Only the candidates who apply for the verification will be eligible for applying for the photocopy of the answer booklet. No candidate will be given a photocopy of the answer booklet, without any cause.
- Verification: The result of the verification of the marks will be uploaded online. The candidate will be able to check the result in the same login portal by providing their roll number. There is no provision for the candidate to receive the updated result individually.
- For Obtaining a Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Booklet: Applicants need to check online on their login portal about the evaluated answer sheet after hiding all the information related to the Examiner/Evaluator.
- Revaluation of the Evaluated Answer Booklet: For the revaluation, the candidates are required to refer to the marking scheme of the concerned subject which is available online with the question paper.
|To Apply||CBSE Revaluation Form 2023|
|To Check More||CBSE Revaluation Notification 2023 Class 10th|
CBSE Revaluation Notification 2023 Class 12th
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
When is the link for the verification closing for 2023?
The link for the verification of the marks of the students will close by 20th May 2023. The candidates are required to apply for the verification before the closing date.
Do the CBSE officials increase marks after revaluation?
The marks may increase or may decrease depending on the quality of answers the candidate has attempted. Usually, a variation of 10% of marks is seen after revaluation.
When is the revaluation process starting?
The link for the revaluation will be provided by the officials from 5th June 2023. From then, the candidates can apply for the revaluation of their answer sheet.