Students preparing for the 10th Standard Board exam must pace up their exam preparation. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has come up with the date sheet for the upcoming exam. The exams will commence on the 15th of February and will continue 10th of April. The exam date sheet is available on the CBSE website. Students can download the date sheet and prepare for the exam accordingly. To guide the aspirants, the concerned authority has come up with a CBSE Sample Paper for 10th Class 2024. The SQP will familiarize the students with the subject-wise question paper.
Students looking for more knowledge of the 10th board exam can scroll down the page. It will not only provide reliable information but also the previous year’s paper PDF.
CBSE Sample Paper for 10th Class 2024
Students can visit the CBSE website to access the CBSE Xth Class Previous Year Paper PDF 2023. The download link for all the subjects is available here. The official website also provides the Question Bank for Science, English, and Mathematics subjects. Students must download the pdf and solve the questions. It will not only provide familiarity with the question paper but also prepare the students to handle exam anxiety. The pdf of all the subject-wise sample question papers is provided below in the article. Students must download it and start solving question papers accordingly.
CBSE Board 10th Standard Previous Year Paper PDF 2024: Highlights
|Article of Category||Sample paper|
|Name of the Exam||CBSE 10th Class|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Aim of the Sample Paper||To make students familiar with the exam|
|Examination Schedule||15th of February to 10th of April|
- Courses After Class 10th
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women
Download CBSE 10th Previous Year Paper PDF 2023
The concerned authority has uploaded subject-wise sample question papers on the CBSE website. They have also uploaded the question paper for the respective syllabus languages, Music, and NCC subjects. To make it easier for the students, we have provided the subject-wise SQP with its maximum marks. Students can hit the link and download it accordingly.
|Name of Subject||Sample Question Paper||Maximum Marks|
|Science||CBSE 10th Class Science SQP||80|
|Elements of BookKeeping |
|CBSE 10th Class Elements of Book|
Keeping and Accountancy SQP
|Elements of Business||CBSE 10th Class Elements of |
|English Language & Literature||CBSE 10th Class English Language |
& Literature SQP
|English Communicative||CBSE 10th Class English Communicative SQP||80|
|Hindi A||CBSE 10th Class Hindi A||80|
|Hindi B||CBSE 10th Class Hindi B||80|
|Home Science||CBSE 10th Class Home Science||70|
|Computer Application||CBSE 10th Class Computer Application||50|
|Basic Mathematics||CBSE 10th Class Basic Mathematics||80|
|Standard Mathematics||CBSE 10th Class Standard Mathematics||80|
|Social Science||CBSE 10th Class Social Science||80|
Important Points to Follow While Solving the Sample Question Papers (SPQ)
Students who have downloaded the CBSE Sample Paper for 10th Class 2024 and are now ready to solve it must remember the important points. These points must be followed while solving the paper. It will help the students to make strategies for higher marks.
- Students must sit at the arranged table without any distractions.
- They should keep a stopwatch to check their speed and the duration taken to solve the question paper.
- Students must avoid any reference to help in solving the question paper.
- They should solve the question paper as if they are sitting in the examination hall and abide by the instructions accordingly.
- It will be helpful if the student revises the syllabus and then solves the question paper.
- While solving the question paper aspirants must mark the query in the question paper only.
Benefits of Solving the Previous Year Paper PDF
Aspirants who have downloaded the question paper and also solved it must read the points given below. These points will present the benefits of solving question papers and the strategies they should keep in mind for improvement.
- Students must check the time taken by them in solving the question paper. They should be aware of the time-consuming sections.
- Aspirants must check the solved question paper and rate their performance. They should also mark their strong and weak sections and syllabi and formulate strategies accordingly.
- They should make a table in which they list the topics which need their attention.
- After knowing all the points, make your study plan accordingly.
CBSE Sample Paper for 10th Class 2024: Important Links
|Official Website||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Download Here||CBSE Sample Paper for 10th Class Link|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the CBSE 10th Board Exam be conducted?
The exam conducting authority will conduct the 10th board exam from the 15th of February to the 10th of April.
Which website will provide the SQP for all the subjects?
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) website provides the 10th standard SQP.
What will be the duration of the board exam?
The timeframe of the 10th board exam is three hours.
Do the sample question papers also provide the solutions to the questions?
No, the CBSE Sample Paper for 10th Class does not provide the solutions to the given questions. It is uploaded to the official website to familiarise the students with the question paper of the forthcoming exam.