The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the scholarship for the single girl child of the family. This scheme is administered by the Ministry of Education for single girl children who have passed the 10th standard from a CBSE-affiliated school. Students must have scored 60% marks to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023. Presently, the concerned authority has activated the official portal for the submission of online scholarship forms. The officials will only accept the online form submitted within the 18th of October.
Aspirants looking for a government scholarship can scroll down the article to read more about the ongoing scholarship. If a student fulfils all the scholarship requirements then they can fill up the form from the cbseit.in website.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
The scholarship conducting authority has provided the form on the official website. Eligible candidates are requested to fill up the form attentively. Students who have availed of the benefits of the scheme can also renew the scholarship within the same specified time. It is to notify the candidates whose scholarship is not approved by the officials will not be renewed. Students whose CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Child Scholarship 2023 Form will be accepted by the officials, will verify all the documents. Thereafter, students will receive a Rs 500 monthly scholarship for a year.
सीबीएसई सिंगल गर्ल चाइल्ड स्कॉलरशिप 2023: Quick Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||CBSE Single Girl Child|
|Concerned Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Beneficiary||Single Girl Child|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Duration of the Scheme||One year|
|Amount of Scholarship||Rs 500 per month|
|Current Status of Scholarship Form||Active|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Deadline of Application Form||18th of October|
|Selection Stages||Document Verification|
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023
- Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2023
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2023
cbseit.in Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship Eligibility 2023
Before applying for the scholarship, students must check their eligibility first. If all the scholarship criteria are approved by the given points only then the form should be submitted. The points given below provide the CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Child Scholarship 2023 Qualification.
- Students must have passed the 10th standard with a minimum of 60% marks from the CBSE affiliated institute.
- It is mandatory to be a single girl child of the family.
- The tuition fees of the applicants should not exceed Rs 1500 on a monthly basis.
- NRI CBSE-affiliated school students can also register for the scholarship if they follow the above criteria. Their tuition fees should not be more than 6,000 per month.
- Students who have availed of the scholarship benefits before can also renew the scholarship.
- All the above criteria should be abided by the students
- Their marks in the respective class should not be below 50%.
Apply Online For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
Students abiding by the above-listed eligibility criteria can fill up the scholarship form. Applicants will be required to fill up the form by visiting the official website and following the instructions explained below.
- Open the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme portal: https://cbseit.in
- Now, click the SGC-X Fresh Application Link provided at the right corner of the home page.
- Here first, enter the class 10th roll number and date of birth to access the scholarship form.
- Fill up the form attentively.
- Upload the photo, signature, and educational certificate in the appropriate file size.
- Review the form and instruct the device to print out the confirmation of the cbseit.in Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship Form 2023.
Students applying for the renewal of the scholarship are also required to follow the same procedure. After the submission of the form, the application status can be checked by visiting the home page.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023: Important links
|Apply Now||CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship Application Link|
|Look For More Details||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Instruction pdf|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the criteria for the NRI applicants?
The tuition fees of the NRI applicant should be above Rs 6,000 per month and the school should be affiliated with the CBSE board.
Can we also renew the scholarship?
Yes, students can also renew the scholarship if they score a minimum of 50 % marks and meet the scholarship criteria can renew the scholarship.
What is the objective of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship?
The scholarship scheme gives monthly financial assistance to the single girl child of the family studying in the 10th standard from CBSE affiliated schools.
How much monthly assistance will be given to the selected students?
The concerned authority will provide Rs 500 monthly assistance to the selected students