CCMT 3rd Seat Allotment Result 2022: The CCMT Round 1 Seat Allotment result 2022 is already available on the MNIT’s official website ccmt.admissions.nic.in. Now, the officials are all set to declare the CCMT 3rd Seat Allotment Result 2022 on 4th July 2022 (Monday). The authorities are conducting the admission process for the academic session of 2022-23.
All applicants who enrolled on the portal can check the CCMT 3rd seat allotment result by entering their login details or from the direct link given at the bottom of the page. Keep reading this article, to get more information about the CCMT 3rd Seat Allotment Result 2022.
CCMT 3rd Seat Allotment Result 2022
The authority will not send the printed copy of the allotment letter to any candidate and they’ve to access it via online mode only ccmt.admissions.nic.in. The applicants will be allotted based on the choices they made at the time of registration and the availability of seats at the preferred college. Continue reading this article as you will collect information related to the CCMT 3rd seat allotment result 2022 in the remaining sections.
CCMT Counselling 2022: Details
|Conducting Body||Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur|
|Allotment Round||3rd Round|
|Result Date||4th July 2022|
ccmt.admissions.nic.in 3d Allotment 2022 Schedule
With the help of this table, you will get to know the various activities that revolve around the ccmt.admissions.nic.in 3rd seat allotment 2022.
|Announcement of 2nd round seat allotment result||25th June 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee||Till 29th June 2022|
|Declaration of 3rd round seat allotment result||04th July 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee||Till 08th July 2022|
|Announcement of Special Round at CCMT portal||19th July 2022|
|Last date of choice filling & locking||23rd July 2022|
How to Download CCMT 3rd seat allotment Result 2022?
- Start the process by opening the search engine on your device and visiting the official website of CCMT ccmt.admissions.nic.in on the new tab.
- After arriving on the main page of the website, press the ‘View Seat Allotment’ tab given on the left side of the page under the column of ‘Candidate Activity Board’.
- The candidate sign-in page will get open.
- Note down the particulars required inside the fields.
- Then press on the ‘Sign In’ button available at the end of the page.
- On the new web page, the details about your seat allotment will be displayed.
- Go through the details thoroughly and download the result.
- Conclude the process by taking out the printout of the result file and keeping it secure until the admission procedure.
What after CCMT 3rd Seat Allotment Results?
After the declaration of the 3rd round seat allotment result, the applicants have to go through various post procedures to confirm their seats at the preferred course/university. The post-procedure includes the following stages so read it very carefully:
Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
Candidates are supposed to pay the allotment fee according to their respective categories and the fee can be paid via SBI-MOPS (online banking or e-challan at any branch of the SBI). The seat of the applicant will immediately get cancelled if they got failed in paying the fee on time. As proof for future proceedings, the applicant must take out the printout of the fee receipt.
Online Documents Uploading
After paying the seat acceptance fee, the candidates have to upload some documents through their login for the online verification as per the schedule given on the official website. The list of documents that applicant has to upload at the portal are:
- Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th.
- Birth Certificate.
- GATE Scorecard (2020,2021 & 2022).
- Original/Provisional bachelor’s degree.
- Government Ids.
- Category Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
Reporting at Allotted Institution/University
After the completion of the fee and the uploading of documents, the candidates have to physically report to the university/institution allotted to them with all the required documents and certificates within the given schedule. At the time of reporting, the candidates are required to exercise one of the following willingness:
- Floating: If they want to attend the next round for better institution choices.
- Sliding: If they wish to proceed towards the next round within the institution allotted to them.
- Freezing: If they are satisfied with the institution and the course allotted to them and aren’t interested in better choices in future rounds.
Admission into Allotted Institution
In order to get admission into the college allotted to them, the applicant must visit the college along with the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) which can be downloaded from the CCMT portal. They’ve to pay the admission fee and complete the admission formalities.
CCMT 3rd Round Counselling Seat allotment Results 2022 are going to be declared on 4th July 2022 at the CCMT’s official website.
The applicants are supposed to carry documents like:
A printed copy of the CCMT registration form 2022 and the locked choices.
Seat Allotment Letter 2022.
Fee receipt of Seat Acceptance Fee.
Passport size photograph.
Marksheet of class X & XII.
Original/Provisional Bachelors Degree.
GATE scorecard (2020,2021 & 2022)
No, the authorities will not send any personal messages to the applicants who will make up for the 3rd round. The only medium to check the results is by visiting the official portal ccmt.admissions.nic.in.