CCMT 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023: The CCMT Round 1 Seat Allotment result 2023 is already available on the MNIT’s official website ccmt.admissions.nic.in. Now, the officials have declared the CCMT 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023 on 8th July 2023 (Saturday). The authorities are conducting the admission process for the academic session of 2023.
All applicants who enrolled on the portal can check the CCMT 2nd seat allotment result by entering their login details or from the direct link given at the bottom of the page. Keep reading this article, to get more information about the CCMT 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023.
CCMT 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023
The authority will not send the printed copy of the allotment letter to any candidate and they’ve to access it via online mode only ccmt.admissions.nic.in. The applicants will be allotted based on the choices they made at the time of registration and the availability of seats at the preferred college. Continue reading this article as you will collect information related to the CCMT 2nd seat allotment result 2023 in the remaining sections.
CCMT Counselling 2023: Details
|Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
ccmt.admissions.nic.in 3d Allotment 2023 Schedule
With the help of this table, you will get to know the various activities that revolve around the ccmt.admissions.nic.in 2nd seat allotment 2023.
|Announcement of 2nd round seat allotment result
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
|8th to 11th July 2023
|Declaration of 2nd round seat allotment result
|8th to 11th July 2023
|Announcement of 3rd Round at CCMT portal
How to Download CCMT 2nd seat allotment Result 2023?
- Start the process by opening the search engine on your device and visiting the official website of CCMT ccmt.admissions.nic.in on the new tab.
- After arriving on the main page of the website, press the ‘View Seat Allotment’ tab given on the left side of the page under the column of ‘Candidate Activity Board’.
- The candidate sign-in page will get open.
- Note down the particulars required inside the fields.
- Then press on the ‘Sign In’ button available at the end of the page.
- On the new web page, the details about your seat allotment will be displayed.
- Go through the details thoroughly and download the result.
- Conclude the process by taking out the printout of the result file and keeping it secure until the admission procedure.
What after CCMT 2nd Seat Allotment Results?
After declaring the 2nd round seat allotment result, the applicants have to go through various post procedures to confirm their seats at the preferred course/university. The post-procedure includes the following stages so read it very carefully:
Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
Candidates are supposed to pay the allotment fee according to their respective categories and the fee can be paid via SBI-MOPS (online banking or e-challan at any branch of the SBI). The seat of the applicant will immediately get cancelled if they got failed in paying the fee on time. As proof for future proceedings, the applicant must take out the printout of the fee receipt.
Online Documents Uploading
After paying the seat acceptance fee, the candidates have to upload some documents through their login for online verification as per the schedule given on the official website. The list of documents that the applicant has to upload at the portal are:
- Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th.
- Birth Certificate.
- GATE Scorecard
- Original/Provisional bachelor’s degree.
- Government Ids.
- Category Certificate.
- Passport-size photograph.
Reporting at Allotted Institution/University
After the completion of the fee and the uploading of documents, the candidates have to physically report to the university/institution allotted to them with all the required documents and certificates within the given schedule. At the time of reporting, the candidates are required to exercise one of the following willingness:
- Floating: If they want to attend the next round for better institution choices.
- Sliding: If they wish to proceed towards the next round within the institution allotted to them.
- Freezing: If they are satisfied with the institution and the course allotted to them and aren’t interested in better choices in future rounds.
Admission into Allotted Institution
In order to get admission into the college allotted to them, the applicant must visit the college along with the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) which can be downloaded from the CCMT portal. They’ve to pay the admission fee and complete the admission formalities.
When will CCMT 2nd seat allotment result is going to declare?
CCMT 2nd Round Counselling Seat allotment Results 2023 got declared on 8th July 2023 at the CCMT’s official website.
What are the documents required during the physical reporting at the university?
The applicants are supposed to carry documents like:
A printed copy of the CCMT registration form and the locked choices.
Seat Allotment Letter.
Fee receipt of Seat Acceptance Fee.
Marksheet of class X & XII.
Original/Provisional Bachelors Degree.
Will I receive the seat allotment result via post, email or SMS?
No, the authorities will not send any personal messages to the applicants who will make up for the 2nd round. The only medium to check the results is by visiting the official portal ccmt.admissions.nic.in.