Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023: The authority started the online application process for the 2422 posts of Apprentices on 15 December 2022 (11 AM IST). The deadline for the applicants to submit the online application forms for the post is 15 January 2023 (by 5 PM IST). During the span of this one month, only eligible applicants can fill out the Central Railway Apprentices Application Form 2023. So, it is necessary that applicants must check all the eligibility criteria for the post. After going through these eligibility criteria, the applicants can participate in the application process on the official website of the authority. For all the details associated with Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023, the applicants must go through this complete article.
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023
To inform the applicants regarding RRCCR Apprentices Recruitment 2023, the authority published a notification on its official website. It is crucial for the applicants to thoroughly go through the Central Railway Apprentices Notification 2023 before proceeding with the application process. The link for this notification’s pdf will be shared at the end of the article. Moreover, we will mention all the useful information from the notification for Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023 throughout this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
मध्य रेलवे अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Process||RRCCR Apprentices Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway|
|Number of Apprentices Posts||2422|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability Date of Application Form||15 December 2022 (11 AM IST)|
|Last Date for the Submission of Application Form||15 January 2023 (by 5 PM IST)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online and Offline through an SBI Challan|
|Selection Process||Merit basis|
|Duration of Training||1 year|
|RRCCR Official Website||https://rrccr.com/|
Central Railway Apprentices Vacancy Details 2023
The authority has divided the vacancies for the apprentices posts into 5 different clusters. The applicants can choose the cluster according to their convenience during the application process. Vacancy details for all of these 5 clusters in the RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
|Name of the Cluster||Number of Vacancies|
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants can check their eligibility for the RRCCR Apprentices Recruitment 2023 through the following eligibility criteria. It is important for the applicants to make sure they fulfill each and every eligibility criterion prior to filling out the application form.
- As on 15 December 2022, the UR applicants must be at least 15 years old, and he/she must be younger than 24 years.
- The applicants must be 10th pass according to the 10+2 examination system with at least 50% marks.
- The applicants must also be holders of a national trade certificate in the respective trades. The relevant certificate must be from National Council or Vocational Training OR;
- The applicants must have obtained a provisional certificate from the National/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Upper Age Relaxation
According to the rules of the authority, the upper age in the RRCCR Apprentices Recruitment 2023 is relaxable for some categories. The applicants can check the complete information on this upper-age relaxation with respect to these categories in the following table.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|ESM||Up to additional 10 years to their rendered service|
RRCCR Apprentices Application Form 2023 Required Documents
The applicants need to upload a scanned copy of the following documents during the online application process. It is important for the applicants to upload all of these documents in the correct format in the application form.
- A Passport-size Photograph
- A Scanned Signature
- A Date of Birth Proof
- A National Trade Certificate or Provisional National Trade Certificate
- A Caste Certificate (if required)
- A Disabilities Certificate
- An Ex-Serviceman Certificate or A Service Certificate
rrccr.com Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Online Application Process
The applicants who find themselves fulfilling all of the eligibility criteria for rrccr.com Apprentices Recruitment 2023 have to go through the following steps in the application process. Prior to proceeding with these steps, the applicants must mandatorily keep all the above-mentioned documents with them.
- For the first step, the applicants will need to visit the homepage of RRCCR’s official website using https://rrccr.com/.
- The online application link for the post of Apprentice will be available on the homepage of the website.
- As soon the applicants click on that link, they will see instructions for the online application process on their screens.
- After the applicants go through these instructions and agree with them, they must start the registration process on the new page.
- During the registration, the applicants must carefully provide all of their details in the respective spaces.
- After the completion of the registration, the login details for the applicants will be created.
- With these login details, the applicants must fill out the application form.
- After completely filling in all the spaces in the application form, the applicants must upload the relevant documents in the given links.
- Once all of these steps are completed, the applicants must check all the details they entered in the application form.
- Now, the applicants can proceed to pay the required application fee for the post.
- With the successful payment of the application fee, the application process will be completed.
- The applicants can now submit the application form and obtain its printout for the selection process rounds.
Central Railway Apprentices Application Fee 2023
The UR male applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee for RRCRC Apprentices Recruitment 2023. The applicants can use online payment methods or SBI Challan to pay this application fee. For SC/ ST/ PWD and Women applicants, there will be no application fee in the recruitment process. The applicants must mandatorily pay the application fee on or before the deadline.
Also Check: TFRI Recruitment 2022
RRCCR Apprentices Selection Process 2023
To select the applicants for Apprentices’ posts in different trades, the authority considers applicants’ 10th Standard and ITI marks. On the basis of these marks, the authority prepares a merit list for the shortlisted applicants. Afterward, these shortlisted applicants take part in the other rounds of the selection process. For all the related updates for RRCCR Apprentices Selection Process 2023, the applicants must regularly visit our portal.
|Apply Online Through||RRCCR Apprentices Application Form 2023|
|Check More Information On||RRCCR Apprentices Notification 2023|
|For Latest Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will the authority let applicants submit offline applications for Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
No, only online applications submitted through the portal of RRCCR are acceptable for the recruitment process.
Will the applicants get a refund of the application fee if they withdraw their names from RRCCR Apprentices Selection Process 2023?
The authority will not refund the application fee to the applicants under any circumstances whatsoever.
When will the authority publish the merit list of selected applicants?
The authority will timely update the schedule for the release of the merit list on its official website.