Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023: The CSB recently wound up its online registration process for 142 vacancies. The admit cards for the Group A, Group B & Group C vacancies were released on 12th March 2023. The registered candidates are sent a confirmatory message on their mobile and email by the authorities, regarding the admit card issuance. This message is sent days before the date of the exam i.e. starting from 18th March 2023. The Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023 is published on the official portal. Candidates can only retrieve their admit cards if they possess their authentication details. This article includes all the information you will require to know regarding the CSB Group A B C 2023 Admit Card.
Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023
The Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023 is made available online for registered applicants. In order to access the admit card the candidates will need to provide their Registration No, Password and Date of Birth on the admit card login link. The admit card link will also be sent to the registered contact mediums (phone no, email) of the applicants. Candidates will be required to attach their latest photograph on the admit card hardcopy before bringing it to the exam centre. The other requirements and information regarding the CSB Call Letter 2023 are available in this article. Check the exam date notice provided below:
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Latest Updates: The board has released the admit card for the examination scheduled on 18th and 19th March 2023.
Download Here>>> CSB Group A, B, & C Admit Card 2023 Link
Central Silk Board Recruitment (CSB) 2023: Highlights
|Article Type||Admit Card|
|Recruitment Title||Central Silk Board Direct Recruitment 2023|
|Job Cadre||Group A, Group B, Group C|
|Application Process||Already took place|
|Admit card Availability||12th March 2023|
|CBT Exam Date||18th, 19th, and 25th March 2023|
|Exam Mode||Online; CBT|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Negative Marking in CBT||Yes|
|Skill Test/ Interview Date||To be announced soon|
CSB Admit Card 2023 Important Guidelines
There are various measures that the applicants need to take/ keep in mind for procuring the CSB Admit Card 2023 Group A B & C. We have mentioned all the important guidelines in the key points below:
- Candidates should keep their registered contact information – email address and mobile number) active because the exam authorities will send admit card download links to them.
- Candidates have to paste their latest passport-size picture on the blank space given in the call letter. It will be preferred if you paste the same photograph which you uploaded at the time of registration.
- The exam authorities will not accept any requests regarding the change of exam centres.
- The signature uploaded during the registration process and the one made on the attendance sheet must be identical.
How To Download Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023?
The Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023 for the approaching Computer-Based Test will be out anytime in the mid of March 2023. Once these hall tickets are released, candidates can download them by visiting the download link or through the official portal. The steps to download your call letter are described as under:
- Visit the link that has been sent to you to your registered mobile number/ email address or directly visit the URL ‘https://csb.gov.in/’.
- Now, find the link to the call letter download under the ‘What’s New’ section on the homepage of the Central Silk Board.
- Once you have reached the Call Letter Download page, you will be requested to provide your authentication details.
- Type in your Registration No or Roll No, Password or Date of Birth in order to download the call letter.
- Your Central Silk Board Call Letter 2023 will now emerge on your screen. Download it and get it printed in due time.
- Paste your latest passport-size image on the call letter before the exam day.
सेंट्रल सिल्क बोर्ड एडमिट कार्ड 2023 Details
The call letter for the forthcoming Recruitment exam of the Central Silk Board vacancies of various cadres will possess all the exam day-related information. If you are curious to know the venue of your exam centre and other requirements you would need on the exam day you will find all that in your call letter. Below is a glimpse of the particulars that your सेंट्रल सिल्क बोर्ड एडमिट कार्ड 2023 will display:
- Identification Details: Name, Photo, Signature, Registration details.
- Reporting Details: Reporting Time, Requirements, Verification Details, Exam Venue Address, Exam Duration, etc.
- List of instructions related to exam conduction.
- Guidelines in the light of COVID-19 Pandemic.
CSB Group A, B, & C 2023 Exam Pattern
Certain exam attributes such as the exam duration vary for the different posts available through the CSB. We have attempted to enclose all this information in the table below:
|Mode of Exam||Online; CBT: Computer-Based Test|
|Duration of CBT Exam||Assistant Director, Junior Translator Hindi: 60 minutes|
Computer Programmer, Assistant Superintendent (Admin), Assistant Superintendent (Tech), Stenographer, Library & Information Assistant, Junior Electrical Engineer, Upper Division Clerk, Field Assistant, Cook: 120 minutes
|Negative Marking||Yes; 1/4th mark will be subtracted for every inaccurate answer|
|Medium of CBT||English, Hindi|
On the day of the exam, candidates will undergo a check-in protocol where they will have to undergo a Biometric verification. Here candidates’ thumb impressions will be captured to match the application form entry. Candidates will need to report at the correct time with the following documents:
- CSB Call letter
- Passport Size pictures (2)
- Govt. Authorized ID Proof: Aadhar/ DL/ PAN/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Equivalent
csb.gov.in 2023 Admit Card: Important Links
|Available Soon||CSB Admit Card Download Link|
|Follow for More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the CBS Exam authorities provide a hard copy of the call letter 2023?
No, the CBS Exam authorities will not send any hard copy of the call letter 2023. However, they will intimate you regarding the release of the admit cards on your registered communication modes.
What are the details required to download the call letter online?
The candidates will need to provide their Registration No, Password and Date of Birth on the login window.