Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022: The Central University of Karnataka has started the registration process for the UG admissions 2022 from 21st September 2022 onwards. The University conducts the admission process through the entrance exam CUET 2022. Students who have qualified in the test can begin the CUK 2022 Registration process for different UG courses. The candidates who have appeared in the IIT JEE Mains exam are also eligible to take admissions on the basis of their score card. Only the registered candidates will be eligible to get Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022.
Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022
The Central University of Karnataka offers various UG and PG courses to thousands of students every year. The CUK Admission Process at the university of Karnataka starts from 21st September onwards. The admissions to all the courses will be held online mode through the Central University of Karnataka SAMARTH portal. No other means of admissions will be accepted. Aspiring candidates must pay the registration fee during the CUK registration process which is non-refundable in nature. The registration fee receipt is also required during the document verification process. The other details are highlighted in the table below.
|Article Category||Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022|
|Admissions||UG Admissions 2022|
|University Name||Central University of Karnataka|
|Admission through||CUET 2022 and IIT JEE Mains|
|Courses Offered||Various UG, PG, and Diploma Courses|
|Registration Begin on||21st September 2022|
Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022 Schedule
The Karnataka Central University Admission 2022 schedule has been released by the authorities on the official website which has been mentioned below.
|Online Registration, Registration Fee Payment, Filling online Preferences of the course and Document uploading||21st-30th September 2022|
|Declaration of the list of registered candidates||3rd October 2022|
|Grievances Session||3rd-6th October 2022|
|Document Verification and preparation of merit list||4th-7th October 2022|
|First provisional Selection list||8th October 2022|
|Fee payment of 1st semester||Till 16th October 2022|
|Second provisional selection list||13th October 2022|
|Fee payment of 1st semester||Till 16th October 2022|
|Admissions on the vacant seats (if any)||To be announced later|
|Commencement of course||17th October 2022|
Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022 Registration
The CUK UG Admission 2022 Registration Process, documents required to be uploaded, and the registration fee per category are mentioned in this section. Also, check out the important links regarding the CUK Admission 2022 at the end of this page.
CUK Registration 2022 Steps
The registration process for the central university of Karnataka will soon begin on the 21st of September. The registration has to be done from the official web portal which will soon be activated by the university.
- Browse the CUK admission Samarth portal which is Samarth.edu.in.
- Click on the Admission tab present on the homepage.
- Now click on the UG Admissions present on the drop-down menu of CUK Undergraduate Admission.
- You will be directed to another page.
- Now, click on “New Registration“.
- Enter the CUET application number and date of birth.
- Complete the application form and fill out the online course preferences.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee and print and save the fee receipt for future use.
cuk.ac.in UG Admissions 2022 Required Documents
Aspiring candidates must upload the following documents while filling out the online registration form. The document should be in JPG/PDF format and the size should not exceed 500 kb for each document.
- Passport size photographs
- Highschool mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet or equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate from last attended school/college
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate for category reservations (if applicable)
- PwBD Certificate (if applicable)
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate (if applicable)
- NCC/NSS certificate (if applicable)
- Ward of Defence Category Certificate (if applicable)
Karnataka Central University Registration Fee
The candidate must pay the CUK Registration Fee online after filling out the CUK UG Admission form 2022. The fee will be non-refundable in nature. Kindly check the below table for Karnataka Central University Registration Fee.
|2.||Female (GEN/OBC/EWS)||Rs. 250/-|
CUK Admission Instructions for Various Courses
The authorities have released the official guidelines regarding the Karnataka Central University Admissions 2022. Check out the instructions given below and make sure you follow them throughout the admission procedure.
- A student can choose a maximum of five preferences for the programmes.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the required eligibility criteria as the university will not be responsible for any technical glitches later on.
- The document uploaded by the candidate during the registration process will be verified. If any candidate has not uploaded the required documentation then he/she will be eliminated immediately.
- If any student has any queries then he/she can approach the grievance cell within the allotted timeline.
- The selection list will be prepared on a merit basis only which will be displayed on the official website in an online mode only.
- The selected candidates have to pay the 1st-semester fee through online mode to confirm their seats. If any candidate fails to deposit the fee within the allotted timeline then the seat will not be confirmed and the candidate will be eliminated from the CUK Admission Process.
- After The seat allotment process, physical verification of the document will take place. Students must present the original as well as the photocopy of all the required documents.
CUK Admission 2022: Important Links
|Apply online||Register here|
|To get more information||Admission schedule of the CUK|
|Follow for updates||Bihar News Homepage|
CU Karnataka Admissions Regarding FAQs
The admission Process at the Central University of Karnataka will begin on 21st September 2022.
To apply for admission at the Central University of Karnataka, visit the admission portal of the university which is CUK-SAMARTH. The portal will soon be activated on the official website.
The 1st seat allotment list of the Central University of Karnataka is expected to be out on the 8th of October 2022.
The student must have either a CUET score card or an IIT JEE Mains score card in order to get admission to the Central University of Karnataka. The selection will be on the basis of merit.