CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022: As per the official schedule, shared by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur (also known as CG Vyapam) the B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 will be conducted on 19th June 2022 at numerous exam centres on the state and the admit card for the CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 will be uploaded a few days before the exam day on the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
All those students whose application forms were approved by the board will be able to download their Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022 by entering the login credentials given to them during the registration process. Through this article, we’ve tried to share with you the topics connected with the CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 such as admit card release date, download process etc.
CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
The CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing hall ticket will be available online only at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in and no other method will be offered to the applicants to download the exam hall ticket. The Chhattisgarh B.ScN entrance exam is being conducted for the academic year of 2022-23 and all those candidates who will pass the exam will get admission into various nursing courses at the nursing and medical colleges located in the state. It’s necessary for every individual to carry their respective Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing hall ticket 2022 with them on the exam date. To understand more about CG B.Sc Nursing hall ticket 2022 stick to our article till the end.
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur (CG Vyapam)|
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Course Offered||B.Sc Nursing|
|Publication of Hall Ticket||June 2022 (tentative)|
|Exam Date||19th June 2022|
About CG B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2022
- It’s essential for all the applicants to carry their individual Chhattisgarh B.ScN hall tickets with them on the exam day otherwise they won’t get permission without the exam hall ticket.
- The applicant should be mature enough to take care of the exam hall ticket by keeping it in a safe place without doing any kind of overwriting or getting it torn/folded from anywhere.
- All the particulars that are imprinted inside the downloaded CG B.ScN hall ticket 2022 must be clearly visible and must match the applicant eligibility criteria.
- The details about the examination centre, instructions, and other timings will be mentioned on the CG Vyapam hall ticket only.
- In case you are facing difficulty while downloading the vyapam.cgstate.gov.in B.Sc Nursing hall ticket then contact the helpline number: 0771-2972780, 8269801982.
How to Download CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022?
- Choose the search engine through which you want to open the CG Vyapam’s official portal vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- After reaching the main page of the website, tick on the ‘Admit Card’ written inside the green box under the ‘Notice Board’ section and you’ll automatically get connected to the CG Vyapam ‘Admit Card’ page.
- Tap on the ‘B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam-2022’ link and the candidate login page will get open.
- Enter the registration id, dob & captcha code then mark on the ‘Login’ box and your Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022 will get visible on your screen.
- Start investigating all the particulars mentioned inside the Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing 2022 admit card and put an end to the process by taking out the printout of the CG B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket.
Documents needed on the exam day
The list of some documents which every applicant must carry along with them to the exam centre on the exam day i.e. 19th June 2022 are:
- CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket.
- Government Id.
- Colored Passport size photograph.
- PWD certificate issued by MBBS documents if applied for reservation under PWD category.
List of Examination Cities
The list of examination centres where the Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing entrance examination will be conducted are:
Guidelines for exam day
- The applicants will not be provided with any travelling or injury expenses from the board and if the applicant isn’t familiar with the route then they must take the help of Google Map.
- The applicants are expected to arrive at the exam hall at least 01 hour before the actual time mentioned on their hall ticket so that they can complete the admission formalities without any hurries.
- After arriving at the exam centre, the applicant must follow the Covid-19 guidelines by maintaining social distancing, face covered with a mask & avoiding physical interactions with other candidates.
- Try to corporate with the officials appointed at the exam centre while they are verifying the hall ticket and other documents for attendance purposes.
- Leave all your electronic devices as well as stationary equipment before entering the exam hall and try to maintain the decorum of the exam hall by listening to the instructions given by the invigilator regarding the examination.