The High Court of Chattisgarh has commenced the online application process for the CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023. Candidates looking for Grade III Assistant posts can fill up the online form. Applicants who graduated from any stream and have a one-year diploma in Computer Course are eligible for the recruitment. Presently the application form is active on the portal and will continue to exist till the 31st of October. After that, no form will be considered by the recruitment authority.
CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
Firstly, interested candidates must download the notification pdf and read all the details. Once you are confirmed with the eligibility, move to the application process. The online form will be available on the highcourt.cg.gov.in website. Applicants are required to visit the site and fill up the CG HC Grade III Assistant Recruitment Form 2023 within the notified schedule. The information entered in the form must be accurate, and a complete form should be submitted. Candidates will be selected in two phases i.e. Written and Skill Test. Aspirants qualifying for both phases will be selected for Grade III posts.
छत्तीसगढ़ उच्च न्यायालय सहायक भर्ती 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||CG High Court Assistant|
|Concerned Authority||High Court of Chattisgarh|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Grade III|
|Pay Scale||Rs 19500 to 62000|
Pay Matrix level 4
|Number of Vacancies||143|
|Opening of Application Process||5th of October|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Closing of Application Process||31st of October|
|Selection Stages||Written Test|
- CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
- CG Vyapam Hand Pump Technician Result 2023
- Delhi Govt Hospital Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Group C Recruitment 2023
CG High Court Assistant 2023 Vacancy
|Particulars of Category||Total Vacant Seat||Women Seats||Divyang Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||23||06||01|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||28||08||01|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||20||06||01|
Chattisgarh HC Assistant Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Now, proceed to the Chattisgarh HC Recruitment Qualification 2023 for the Assistant posts. It is crucial to adhere to the criteria set by the officials for the respective posts. The steps given below simplify the requirements.
- Must be an Indian Resident.
- Must have reached the age of 21 years. Whereas the maximum age for the recruitment varies community-wise. The points given below provide the upper age limit for all the categories.:
- Unreserved Category: 30 years
- Bonafide Chattisgarh Residents: 40 years
- SC/ST/OBC candidates of the states are given five years of upper age limit concession.
- Ten years of upper limit relaxation is provided to the local women applicants.
- Aspirants exceeding the maximum age of 45 years will not be accepted for recruitment.
- Must have a qualified bachelor’s degree in any subject from an affiliated institute.
- One year computer diploma course from ITI or other affiliated institute.
- Must have a sound body and mind and good character.
Documents Required for CG HC Assistant Posts
Candidates applying for the recruitment must be prepared with a scanned copy of the listed documents. These certificates will be uploaded in the recruitment form within the given file size in jpg/jpeg/pdf format. The jpg/jpeg file size should not exceed 200 kb and 1 MB is for PDF files.
- Recent Passport Size Colored Photograph
- Thumb Impression
- 10th & 12th Standard and Graduation Marksheet
- Computer Diploma Certificate
- State Domicile
- Community and Divyang Certificate
Apply Online for CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
Eligible candidates are invited to fill out the recruitment form. The method which applicants need to abide by submitting the form successfully is simplified below.
- Open the High Court of Chattisgarh website: https://highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment section.
- Now, hit the Apply Online button.
- Now, enter your Mobile Number and Captcha to generate OTP.
- Input the OTP sent on your mobile phone.
- The CG High Court Assistant Recruitment Form 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the form with utmost care.
- Upload the given documents.
- Please review the form and submit it.
- Last, instruct the device to print out or download the form for future reference.
CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Chattisgarh HC Assistant Application Link|
|Look For More Information||CG High Court Assistant Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to CG High Court Assistant Recruitment
Can we submit more than one application for the Assistant post?
No, applicants can’t submit more than one application for recruitment. The officials will reject the application if the candidate submits multiple recruitment forms.
Are there any application fees for the recruitment form?
No application fee will be charged from the applicants.
What method will be used to recruit the candidates for the HC Grade III Assistant posts?
The recruitment authority will conduct the selection of candidates in two phases. These phases are simplified below:
Phase 1: Written Test of 50 Marks
Phase 2: Skill Test of 100 Marks