On the 12th of October, the Chattisgarh Higher Education Department started the CG Higher Education Department Recruitment 2023 application procedure. Aspirants seeking Class 4 recruitment can review the article for the relevant details. The concerned authority is submitting an online application for 880 Laboratory Attendant, Servant, Watchman, and Sweeper posts. Interested candidates can apply online for any of the posts by visiting the official website till the 10th of November. It is to notify candidates that the recruitment officials will not accept applications sent through post or any other medium.
CG Higher Education Department Recruitment 2023
The applicants must check the recruitment-related information and proceed to the other stages. The Chattisgarh Higher Edu Dept Class IV 2023 Recruitment Form should present accurate information. The recruitment authority will verify the given details in the form and then allow the eligible candidates to appear for the selection process. The selection stages comprise the written exam and document verification process. Aspirants qualifying for both recruitment stages will be designated for the respective posts.
सीजी उच्च शिक्षा विभाग भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||CG Higher Education Department|
|Concerning Authority||Higher Education Department (HED)|
|Name of the Post||Laboratory Attendant, Servant, Watchman, Sweeper|
|Total Vacant Seat||880|
|Minimum Education||5th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
- CG Police Recruitment 2023
- CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
- LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023
- IB Recruitment 2023
Chattisgarh Higher Edu Dept Class IV 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||General||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Laboratory Attendant||Rs 18000 to 56900||180||51||138||61||430|
|Servant||Rs 15600 to 49400||88||25||67||30||210|
|Watchman||Rs 15600 to 49400||88||16||67||29||210|
|Sweeper||Rs 15600 to 49400||12||04||10||04||30|
CG Laboratory Attendant Recruitment Eligibility 2023
In the above sections, we have presented recruitment-related information. Now, candidates interested in any of the listed posts can check eligibility for it. The applicants need to adhere to the requirements presented for the respective posts.
- Must be a domiciled resident of Chattisgarh State.
- As of 1 January 2023, the age of the applicants should be between 18 to 40 years.
- SC/ST/OBC category will be provided five years of age relaxation.
- Whereas ten years of age relaxation is given to domiciled female applicants.
- Aspirants applying for the Laboratory Attendant posts must have qualified for the 12th standard. In contrast, a 5th-standard passing certificate is required for the Servant/Sweeper/Watchman posts.
- Must be of good character.
Apply for CG Higher Education Department Recruitment 2023 Online
Thus far, aspirants must have verified the qualifications for the respective posts. Following that they can move further to the next stage of the process i.e. Online Application Submission. In order to submit the form, applicants must follow a series of official steps to submit the form successfully. The points given below will instruct the candidates about the application procedure.
- Open the Chattisgarh Higher Education Department (HED) website: http://highereducation.cg.gov.in.
- Now, scroll down the official page to the Notice Board.
- Here, the recruitment authority has updated the CG Laboratory Attendant 2023 Recruitment Notification link.
- This notification will lead the aspirants to a separate application page.
- Aspirants who don’t have prior registration will be required to register on the official website.
- Thereafter, login credentials will be assigned to the candidates.
- Input these credentials to log in to the CG Laboratory Attendant/Sweeper/Servant/Watchmen Application Form 2023 page.
- Now, candidates must present the information asked in the application.
- Upload the scanned copy of the image and signature.
- Review the form and hit the “Submit” button.
- Lastly, candidates must keep a hard copy of the recruitment form for the next stages of recruitment.
highereducation.cg.gov.in Class 4 Recruitment Schedule 2023
|Particulars of Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application||12th of October|
|Last Date to Apply||10th of November|
|Application correction Window||11th to 15th of November|
|Written Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
CG Higher Education Department Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||CG Higher Edu Dept Application Link|
|Check for More Details||CG Higher Education Department |
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What documents do we require in the recruitment application procedure?
Candidates applying for the specified posts must upload scanned copies of recent photographs and signatures. It should be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format in notified file size.
What is the last date for the CG Higher Education Department Recruitment 2023 Form submission procedure?
Candidates eligible for the recruitment can submit their online application by the 10th of November.