The CG PET 2023 Application Form is live on the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) portal. Aspirants aspiring for the various Engineering courses can apply for the online CG PET 2023 Application Form till its deadline i.e. 8th of June. Aspirants who have qualified for their 12th class or appeared in the final exam are eligible for the application form. To grab more details, candidates can scan the post to check the eligibility and further details needed to apply for the vyapam.cgstate.gov.in CGPET Application Form.
CG PET 2023 Application Form
It is to inform the applicants that only the online CG PET 2023 Application Form will be accepted by the officials. The qualifying conditions should be reviewed by applicants before moving on to the next step which is submitting an application for the exam. Candidates should fill out the application form before the deadline for submission. A range of undergraduate engineering degrees including farm technology and agriculture engineering will select candidates who pass this online entrance exam.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Candidates can brief the information in the overview table provided below.
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Name of the Exam||Pre-Engineering Test (PET)|
|Supervising Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|Offered Courses||Bachelor in Engineering (B.E)|
Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech)
Bachelors in Diary Technology, Agriculture Engineering
and Food Technology
|Minimum Qualification||12th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Method||Entrance Test|
Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test Important Dates 2023
|List of Activities||Significant Date|
|Beginning of the Application||17th of May|
|End Date of Application||8th of June|
|Date of Error Correction||9th to 11th of June|
|Admit Card Issuance||19th of June|
|Entrance Test||25th of June|
CG Vyapam PET 2023 Eligibility
It is mandatory for the applicants to fulfil all the requirements asked in the CG Vyapam PET 2023 Application Form. We have listed the prerequisites in the following lines. All the given requirements must be met by the applicants and then proceed to the application form.
- 12th Standard in subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from the affiliated board.
- Aspirants sitting for the final test for the 12th grade are also eligible
- To pass the qualifying test, aspirants must score 45% for General and 40% for SC, ST, OBC or PH.
- Applicants must be at least seventeen years old to apply for the exam.
vyapam.cgstate.gov.in CGPET Application Fees 2023
Applicants must deposit fees in the last stage of applying for the vyapam.cgstate.gov.in CGPET 2023 Application Form. Fees are divided into groups according to categories that are tabulated in the table below. Only online payment methods will be accepted for the cost. In the procedure, debit or credit cards, UPI, and other payment methods will be helpful.
|List of Categories||Fees (Rs)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||150|
|SC,ST and PWD||100|
Apply Online for CG PET 2023 Application Form
Applicants applying for the CG PET 2023 Application Form will be able to complete it within a few steps. These steps are comprehended in the following points given below. It is recommended to the applicants first grab a brief idea of the process by reading these steps and then proceed to the application form. If you come across any problem then re-visit the section and then continue again.
- It is essential for candidates to go to the official portal in order to begin the process of applying for the relevant courses.
- Authorities have provided the link that will bring you to the application page on the official site.
- On the homepage, click the provided link.
- Aspirants browsing the web page for the first time need to register themselves by entering their name and contact information.
- After registering, applicants must connect to the website using their registered mobile number and password.
- CG Vyapam PET 2023 Application Form will emerge on the screen which applicants need to fill out by providing the individual and academic information.
- Upload the image and signature with the appropriate size.
- Applicants are now required to pay the application fee.
- At last review the application form and submit it before the end date of application submission.
- Print or download the application form which will further be used in the admission process.
CGPET 2023 Admission Method
In the CGPET 2023 Admission Method, applicants will be selected from the marks attained in the entrance test. The candidates will receive 150 questions for the entrance exam and they will have three hours to respond. Hindi and English will be exam languages. Each correct response gets the candidate one mark while inaccurate solutions will not be penalised. The division of questions and marks for each subject is explained below. Candidates can visit the table and prepare for the test accordingly.
|List of Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
After the Vyapam PET 2023 Entrance Test, candidates who score minimum qualifying marks will participate in the counselling process. Candidates will be assigned a suitable engineering institute throughout the counselling process.
CG PET 2023 Application Form: Important Links
|Apply Here||CG PET Application Link|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the authorities hold the entrance test?
The Online entrance test will be held on the 25th of June.
What method of payment is available for the application fee?
The online method is made available by the officials for the application fees. Applicants can use UPI, Debit or Credit Cards, Online payment and other channels.
Can we correct the details entered in the application form?
Yes, candidates can correct the details entered in the application form. Officials will open the correction window from the 9th to the 11th of June. After the given dates no application for correction will be accepted by the authorities.
What will be the pattern of the online test?
In online test, candidates must answer 150 questions which will be divided into three subjects. These three subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.