CGPEB has decided to release the CG Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2023 dated 16th June 2023. Candidates whose application form is accepted received their admit card on their login portal. Candidates are required to download their CG Nursing Hall Ticket 2023 from the official website i.e. https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry their CG Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2023 to the examination centre on 24th June 2023 i.e. the exam day. There is no provision for sending the admit cards via mail or post. Thus we here are suggesting that the candidates must read the entire article and know how to download the admit card for their use.
CG Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2023
Admit cards, are the most important documents, the candidate requires in the examination and after that too. If the candidate visits the exam centre on the exam date without or incorrect CG Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2023 then he/she will be sent back without letting them appear in the examination. Candidates require their login details like their registered mobile number and their password to obtain the admit card from online means. To know more about the CG Nursing Hall Ticket 2023 in relevance to the method to download the admit card, details which are printed on the admit card and other relevant information which the candidate must know.
CG Post Basic Nursing Examination 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Chhattisgarh Post Basic Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Date||24th June 2023|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th June 2023|
|Mode to Download the Admit Card||Online|
How to Download the Chhattisgarh Nursing Admit Card 2023?
To make sure the candidate has reached the right portal to download the CG Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2023, we suggest that the candidates must read the points that are mentioned below. The step-wise points mentioned below are the steps on How to Download the Chhattisgarh Nursing Admit Card 2023.
- Reach out to the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board’s official portal.
- Once you visit the homepage, click on the “Admit Card” icon.
- On the new portal, you come across the list of Admit Cards that are listed to download.
- Click on the link available for downloading the hall ticket.
- On the new portal enter your registered mobile number and password.
- Click on the save and download button on the admit card. And keep the admit card safe for further use.
Chhattisgarh Nursing Admission Card 2023 Printed Details
After the candidates download the CG Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2023, it is important to check the hall ticket carefully. If the admit card contains wrong or misprinted details, there will be a high chance of facing rejection from the authority. Thus it is important to bring the misprints to the authority’s notice if there are any on the admission card. The Chhattisgarh Nursing Admission Card 2023 Printed Details are given below.
- Personal Details of the Candidate
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Examination Details
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Exam Duration
- Exam Timings
- Reporting Time
- Instructions for the Candidates to Appear in the Examination
CG Nursing Hall Ticket 2023 Important Points
- In the exam correction, no negative marking will be allotted to the wrong answers.
- No error correction facility will be given in the OMR answer sheet on the day of the examination.
- The late entry of the Candidates in the exam hall will not be entertained. Candidates are supposed to reach out to the exam hall at least half an hour prior to the exam timings.
- Candidates are suggested to keep their admit card safe with them, the selected candidates will be required to produce the admit card to the officials at the time of admission.
- In the examination, the candidates are required to carry their admit card as well as any government-issued ID to the examination centre.
- The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
- The exam will contain 100 questions for 100 marks (per question 1 Mark).
CG Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2023: Important Links
What is the Nursing Admit Card 2023 release date?
The officials will release the CG Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2023 On 16th June 2023.
What are the credentials required to download the Admit card?
The candidates are required to log into the portal using their registered mobile number and their password.
What documents are required to carry along to the exam centre?
Candidates are required to carry their admit card which they downloaded from the portal and any government-issued Identity card along with them to the exam hall.