Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Chandigarh Police released the recruitment notification for the male candidates to apply for the post of Constable (Band) in the Chandigarh Police Department. The eligible applicants can apply for the Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment 2022 till 27th June 2022 from the official website chandigarhpolice.gov.in. The applicant can also fill out the recruitment form from the nearest Citizen Services Centre.
With the help of this recruitment drive, a total of 39 vacant posts will be filled in the department. If you are interested in the recruitment process then don’t leave this golden and read this article to collect details such as schedule, eligibility criteria, process, and many more.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022
All the applicants are instructed to read the notification very carefully before commencing the application process. The submission of the Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment form via offline mode will not be appreciated by the department. All the entries mentioned inside the application form must match the eligibility criteria decided by the authorities. In case, the applicant submit more than two application form then the details submitted inside the recent application form will be considered for the post. The rest of the contents are explained in the remaining sections of the page.
|Recruitment Body||Chandigarh Police (CP)|
|Post Name||Constable (Band)|
|Status of Application Form||Available|
|Selection Procedure||Band Instrument Playing Test, PET & PMT|
|Pay Scale||Rs.19,900 & allowances as applicable|
|Application Fee||General: Rs.500|
Other categories: Exempted to pay the fee
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The detailed information about the instrument-wise vacancies in the Chandigarh Police Department is stated in the table provided below:
|Bb Tenor Trombone||02|
Chandigarh Police Constable 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants applying for the chandigarhpolice.gov.in Constable post must pass the eligibility criteria finalised by the recruitment body. In case, they got fail in passing the criteria then they won’t be allowed to proceed further in the recruitment stages of the post. The detailed information about the eligibility criteria for the Chandigarh Police Constable post is explained below:
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have cleared class 12th from a well-recognised Board/Council established in the state. If the candidate retired as a member of the defence service band staff or performed in the Central Para Band/Police Band, the minimum education qualification will be the middle standard (Class 8th).
- Age-Limit: Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 25 years old as of 01st Jan 2022. The age relaxation of 03 years will be given to the candidates belonging to the OBC category & 05 years relaxation for the SC/ST category. Check out the official notification for more details about the Chandigarh Police recruitment 2022.
Documents required for Chandigarh Police application form
It’s mandatory for all the candidates to upload the documents during the Chandigarh Police application process. Without documents demanded by the organization, the application form will not be considered by the officials. The list of the documents which applicants have to upload are as follows:
- Photo & Signature.
- Government Id.
- Class 8th, 10th, 12th certificate.
How to apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022?
To apply online for Chandigarh Police Constable post 2022, you’ve to follow the steps explained below:
- Commence the application process by visiting the Chandigarh Police’s official website chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- Under the section of ‘Whats New’ click on the ‘Click here to apply online application for the recruitment of band staff’ link.
- On the Chandigarh Police recruitment page, select the ‘New User? Register Here’ box.
- Submit your name, email id, mobile number, captcha code, and then tick on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- On the new web page, enter the details asked, and after submitting all those details press the ‘Create User’ option.
- A small notification of your successful registration will be generated on your screen.
- To login into the portal, enter your username & password then press the ‘Login’ option available on the recruitment page.
- After arriving on the new web page, read all the instructions and then press the ‘Go’ button.
- The chandigarhpolice.gov.in 2022 Constable application will get open on your device screen.
- Start entering the particulars and upload the documents asked inside the various sections of the online form.
- Pay the application fee via online mode by ticking on the ‘Make Payment’ box.
- Do not refresh the page until the payment process will get completed.
- For future references, take out the printout of the application form and e-fee receipt.
Chandigarh Police Constable Selection Procedure
After the scrutinization of the application forms, the schedule of the Band Instrument Playing Test, PET & PMT will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates shortlisted after the completion of the application process will be invited to attend the remaining stages of the recruitment process. After the compeltion of all the three stages, the final list of candidates will be released by the Chandigarh Police and the candidates who cleared all the stages will be given the ‘Joining Letter/Offer Letter’ from the organization.
The applicant should have completed class 12th from a well-recognised Board/Council and his age should lie between 18 years to 25 years old.
No, the only way through which you can apply for the post is by visiting the official website.
There are total 39 vacancies available for the Chandigarh Constable post.
The applicant appointed as Constable (Band) in the Chandigarh Police will get Rs.19,900 & allowances.