The Chandigarh Police has activated the Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Application. The application process will continue till the 17th of June on the official website. Aspirants who have passed the 10+2 class are eligible for the Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023. Applicants need to register themselves and log in to the portal by hitting the link made available on the chandigarhpolice.gov.in web page.
The chandigarhpolice.gov.in Constable 2023 Application Form will only be filled online and no other substitute will be accepted by the authorities. Interested applicants can read out the article and comprehend the whole criteria after which they can proceed confidently.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Form should be filled out with the utmost cure. The concerned authority will not provide any application editing portal. The written test for the shortlisted candidates for the next stage will be held on the 23rd of July. Candidates who will pass the written exam will be called for the Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE & MT). The concerned authority will notify the candidates about the proceeding of the chandigarhpolice.gov.in Constable 2023 Recruitment through its portal.
Chandigarh Police Constable Executive Posts 2023 Recruitment Outline
|Name of the Recruitment||Police Constable|
|Supervising Method||Chandigarh Police|
|Name of the Post||Constable Executive|
|Total Vacant Posts||700|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Method||Written Examination |
Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE & MT)
चंडीगड़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल 2023 भर्ती Schedule
|List of Items||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Advertisement||20th of May|
|Beginning of Application||27th of May|
|End Date of Application||17th of June|
|Admit Card Issuance||June 2023|
|Tentative Exam Date||23rd of July|
Chandigarh Police Constable Executive Posts 2023 Eligibility
The first and foremost step for applying for the Chandigarh Police Constable Executive Posts 2023 Recruitment is to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Only then applicants can become eligible for recruitment and if the candidate doesn’t fulfil the requirement then their application will not be accepted.
- Indian citizens can apply for the application.
- The minimum age as of 20th May 2023 is 18 years whereas the maximum age varies from community to community. The applicants are also given an age relaxation, which they may see in the official notification.
- General: 25
- Other Backward Class: 28
- Scheduled Tribe: 30
- 12th Passout applicants can apply for the recruitment
- Ex-servicemen also need certificates received in the Defence Services that are accepted as being equivalent to 12th /standard.
- Two and four-wheeler driving license is binding for the applicant.
- Candidates should have a foundational understanding of computer applications.
How to apply for the Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
If you have fulfilled all the criteria required for the Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 then you can proceed to the next step. In this step, you have to apply for recruitment by providing all the details and uploading the scanned documents. Let us begin the application process by following the given step.
- Navigate the Chandigarh Police Official webpage: https://chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- On the constable recruitment section, tap the Click button.
- Click the link provided below to view the directions for submitting an application and filling out the application form.
- Now, hit the login button if you have registered before or tap the Apply For Constable (Executive) Recruitment for Registration.
- Now register yourself by providing the details asked in the form and submit it.
- After which, the Application Number and Password will be generated for the applicant to proceed to the next step.
- Now, log in for the Chandigarh Police Constable Executive Posts 2023 Application Form by providing the given credentials.
- Upload the image and signature in the form.
- Payment of the application will be done after filling out the application form.
- Last but not least, print the application form for the next stage of the proceeding.
Chandigarh Police 2023 Recruitment Form Fees
Applicants applying for the Chandigarh Police 2023 Recruitment Form need to deposit the application fees while applying for the form. The unreserved & OBC category applicants need to deposit Rs 1000 as the application fees. Whereas the candidates from the SC & EWS categories have to deposit Rs 800. The processing fees are not included in the chandigarhpolice.gov.in Constable 2023 Application Fees. The fee payment will be done online and the Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the fees.
chandigarhpolice.gov.in Constable 2023 Vacancies
The chandigarhpolice.gov.in Constable 2023 Vacancies for Group C Executive posts is 700. The segregation of vacancies based on reservations provided to the communities is explained below. There are additionally 28 backlog vacancies within the aforementioned number of open seats.
|Name of Categories||Male||Female||Ex-Serviceman||Total|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||104||60||21||185|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||72||40||18||130|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||39||22||0||61|
Chandigarh Police Executive Constable 2023 Selection Method
Candidates applying for the Chandigarh Police Executive Constable 2023 Recruitment have to appear in the written examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE & MT). Detailed information on the written examination and the PE&MT are provided in the notification which students can refer to. After concluding both the procedure selected candidates will be designated for the respective post.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Now||Chandigarh Police Constable Application Link|
|Check For More Information||Chandigarh Police Constable Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
FAQs Related to Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment
What is the end date of the Chandigarh Police Executive Constable 2023 Application Process?
The end date for the recruitment application is the 17th of June. Candidates are advised to fill out the application before the given deadline.
How will the authority select the aspirants for the constable post?
Firstly the written examination and then the PE&MT will be conducted to test the candidates.
What mode can we use for the payment of the application fee?
Only online mode can be used for the payment of constable application fees.